Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.9, 2018-06-12)

Post New Thread Reply   

A_RM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2017 , 13:46   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
Sounds like you have a conflicting plugin, I just gave it a test and it works just fine.
Also dm_enable_valve_deathmatch when set to 1 only changes CS_OnTerminateRound, nothing else.
It just allows for the rounds to be terminated by a winning team.
The only non default sourcemod plugins I have are deathmatch.smx, motdgd_advert.smx, and I've tried with force_map_end.smx off/on (however I get [SM] Plugin force_end_map.smx failed to load: Unable to open file.) yet it still causes the match to restart over and over.

Maybe I have a cvar wrong in the casual settings?

With mp_ignore_round_win_conditions "0" the map will end when the time runs out, but the map also ends if all of the players on one team happen to be killed at the same time (not good since I don't use bots to fill the server).

With mp_ignore_round_win_conditions "1" the map won't end when the time runs out, but this fixes the map ending if all players on a team are killed at once (and like I said I can't get the force end plugin to work).

Quote:
Also dm_enable_valve_deathmatch when set to 1 only changes CS_OnTerminateRound, nothing else.
Oh and by this you mean "dm_enable_valve_deathmatch" "yes" in deathmatch.ini right?
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2017 , 14:01   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_RM View Post
The only non default sourcemod plugins I have are deathmatch.smx, motdgd_advert.smx, and I've tried with force_map_end.smx off/on (however I get [SM] Plugin force_end_map.smx failed to load: Unable to open file.) yet it still causes the match to restart over and over.

Maybe I have a cvar wrong in the casual settings?

With mp_ignore_round_win_conditions "0" the map will end when the time runs out, but the map also ends if all of the players on one team happen to be killed at the same time (not good since I don't use bots to fill the server).

With mp_ignore_round_win_conditions "1" the map won't end when the time runs out, but this fixes the map ending if all players on a team are killed at once (and like I said I can't get the force end plugin to work).
I'll look into a way of making it work better for these situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_RM View Post
Oh and by this you mean "dm_enable_valve_deathmatch" "yes" in deathmatch.ini right?
Correct.
A_RM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2017 , 14:08   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #363

You said you tested it and it was working fine?

Would you be able to provide me with the gamemode_casual.cfg you used by chance, and I'm assuming you aren't using the force end plugin right?
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2017 , 14:31   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #364

What I was testing for was whether the round would end or wouldn't end based on the events.
I was not testing it for the issues that you brought up using mp_ignore_round_win_conditions.
Just using the default game_type 0 and game_mode 0, no edits, all vanilla.

It looks like I should incorporate that cvar into the plugin to handle these situations and have a cvar added to disable round ends entirely or to enable them. Also one for map time, so the map can still change even if the rounds dont.
A_RM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-02-2017 , 02:01   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
It looks like I should incorporate that cvar into the plugin to handle these situations and have a cvar added to disable round ends entirely or to enable them. Also one for map time, so the map can still change even if the rounds dont.
Awesome, I appreciate you taking a look into it. For now I'll just keep mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 0 so that it actually ends. I guess I'll just turn on autobalance and keep a few bots to try and prevent a map end from a team elimination.
Kensh1n
Old 04-06-2017 , 16:50   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #366

Hi, is it possible to have seperate convars for the weapon restriction or an option to load multiple .ini file. My purpose is to have a aim server that loads other config files per map.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-06-2017 , 16:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensh1n View Post
Hi, is it possible to have seperate convars for the weapon restriction or an option to load multiple .ini file. My purpose is to have a aim server that loads other config files per map.
I believe you're looking for this lovely plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233685
Kensh1n
Old 04-07-2017 , 02:12   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #368

Thanks for your reply but for some reason I don't want to give up on this plugin so i thought about compiling the plugin to multiple plugins like deathmatch_rifles.smx, deathmatch_snipers.smx by chanching the Buildpath to different .ini files. But when I compile I only get one error: error 017: undefined symbol "attackerAP". What am I missing?
red4911
Old 04-11-2017 , 18:36   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #369

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team
//// deathmatch.sp
//
// C:\Users\Desktop\sourcemod\scripting\deathmat ch.sp(1593) :
error 017: undefined symbol "attackerAP"
//
// 1 Error.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,92 sec
// ----------------------------------------
Press enter to exit ...
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-12-2017 , 05:32   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.7a, 2017-01-11)
Reply With Quote #370

The releases will always compile: https://github.com/Maxximou5/csgo-deathmatch/releases
Don't expect the repository to always compile.

The reason you're getting that error is because you are using the repository version and not the release version.

That error won't exist in the next release and doesn't exist in previous releases.