Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[help] "cl_flushentitypacket" while playing Counter Strike CZ on WLAN

Post New Thread Reply   

nss
Old 12-14-2017 , 11:12   [help] "cl_flushentitypacket" while playing Counter Strike CZ on WLAN
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,
my friends and I plays Counter strike condition zero through WLAN on wifi router ,however the router is also used by others persons in my places (they also connect to internet) ,
(internet connection in my places are slow)
sometimes the game notice us the "cl_flushentitypacket" error, and the client is lagged so much

i 'm not sure but i guess the "cl_flushentitypacket" issue maybe because :
(please correct me)
1- my server is "LAN" but maybe it still connect through the internet instead of LAN ?
2- my server is connect through "LAN" not internet but it sends the data to all the devices connected to wifi router (include the devices not playing the game) ,so the router bandwith is not enough (or something like that)? => so we have to let the router knows that my computer should send data through ports, only computers connect to that ports receive the data,so the data will not be "splitted" to unneeded devices ?
i know how to open ports on modem ,but i can't find a way to set up port for Counter strike without using hlds
we not used hlds because of this :
(we are connect through LAN servers ,NON-hlds server
my computer-which is server but i also play on it,so my computer is a client and also the server
while as far as i know we can only use hlds when we use a computer to host a server, and that computer is not playable (not allow the server to be a client)
any help would be much appreciated