Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Subplugin Submission [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update

Post New Thread Reply   

redomin8
Old 01-22-2009 , 00:57   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo321 View Post
I find a bug
Human class model do not work
Thats right, thanks I didnt mention it in the main post, but that feature hasn't yet been implemented. I'll be working on getting it online.
redomin8
Old 01-22-2009 , 00:58   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alguemnn View Post
I will try this plugin tomorrow ;p
Its great ideia, little rpg. =]
Definitely! Let me know what you think and if you come up with any changes or ideas!
redomin8
Old 01-22-2009 , 00:59   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello-World View Post
i just re-compiled all my zp plugin , and it was fixed , anyway , can you do something the class's weapon ? , i want the weapon can't be choose from deadmatch menu , it's togerther with the class , if you say about something about zp_xp_removeweapons , i'll say that i've tried that
lol just remove zp_xp_removeweapons from your zombieplague.cfg (it's default is to allow the human classes their specified weapons)
redomin8
Old 01-22-2009 , 01:01   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbaby <3 View Post
I changed zombie HP to 2000 but the HP is 1000 in game.
That's an odd bug I found with the zombies. In the function native_register_human_classes, I save the variables for our script, and then run zp_register_zombie_class. You'll see in that function I return (hp / 2) for health. Remove the 2, and your specific problem should go away.

The thing is, for all other zombies, I kept getting a quirky bug that would give them double the health (I would set 400 health in the plugin, and they would get 800 in game...) Something was up, and that was a temporary fix that seemed to solve the problem. Let me know if you find the cause. Thanks for posting man
Hello-World
Old 01-22-2009 , 03:18   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by redomin8 View Post
lol just remove zp_xp_removeweapons from your zombieplague.cfg (it's default is to allow the human classes their specified weapons)
LOL , i've done that , and after that , there's only 1 in 4 class have weapon , any idea ?
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month
Alguemnn
Old 01-27-2009 , 21:26   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redomin8 View Post
Definitely! Let me know what you think and if you come up with any changes or ideas!
Sry, I stop to create server.

Here 6 of 7 player got kicked when loading server before join it..
crazylf2
Old 01-31-2009 , 06:44   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #27

i added a few zombies with it , but they does not display correctly on the menu

LIke i choose a zombie named "Zombie 1" , it will spawn with "Zombie 2"
AfteR.
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2009 , 23:27   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #28

i can't compile :S

1/18 .sma files compiled. Need to compile the other 17 .sma files
Speed!
BANNED
Old 02-01-2009 , 23:29   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfteR. View Post
i can't compile :S

1/18 .sma files compiled. Need to compile the other 17 .sma files
i bet you didnt added the include file
redomin8
Old 02-07-2009 , 02:59   Re: [ZP] Zombie XP - Human Classes - Leveling Up - v0.8 Update
Reply With Quote #30

like i said in the header, anyone feel free to get this sucka going. im too busy with school and work. a mod i heard a lot of people say was to remove XP alltogether and make JUST human classes. the cvars are already there, just lacking some cool human classes. its easy to make them though so have fun guys