Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-14-2012 , 05:06   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #61

Quote:
Try to declare this plugin before the other, and see.
Did you do that ?
Old 06-14-2012 , 10:39   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #62

i don't know what you want me to try ...
and i don't know scripting ...
pleas help
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-14-2012 , 11:20   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #63

I told you to declare, in your plugins.ini file, this plugin (Gasnades) BEFORE the other (Colored Smoke), and seeing what happens.
Old 06-14-2012 , 11:45   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
I told you to declare, in your plugins.ini file, this plugin (Gasnades) BEFORE the other (Colored Smoke), and seeing what happens.
thanks very much !
works !
FR0NTLINE
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-01-2017 , 13:40   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #65

Still a gr8 plugin, but with hostages after a ct rescues them the fall down like they are dead after 5-7 seconds pretty damn funny though.
Old 09-15-2018 , 05:31   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #66

Help determine where the Gas icon is located.And how to raise it up over the chat and display in green?
Thanks

Send a message via ICQ to MayroN Send a message via Skype™ to MayroN
Reljaaa
Old 09-23-2018 , 16:54   Re: GasNades (aka smokegrenades make players gasp/loose HP)
Reply With Quote #67

Plugin Name: GasNades

Description: We wanted to add this plugin to our Biohazard server and it worked at first until someone placed a lasermine. In case you don't know what this plugin does, it simply makes certain damage to CT when they walk in the gas of the smoke grenade. But on the other side, when someone places a lasermine, the lasemine automaticaly gets attacked and in a few moments destroyed aswell. And that happens without the smoke grenade being thrown, we tried something like this already new sClassname[32];
pev( id, pev_classname, sClassname, charsmax(sClassname));
if(equal(sClassname, "lasermine")){
return HAM_IGNORED;} but no luck. Hope some of you can help us, thanks in advance.