3% 

[PAID] ZE server setup

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2018 , 17:40   Re: [PAID] ZE server setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfdsdf View Post
this is not insults wtfffffff 50$ for someone getting a server togheter even i can do it that francisco is only asking money to get his bitch money thats all coders like him are shit are you kidding me when it was christmas everyone gets a message from mister francisco 50% off hahahahahahaha wtfffffff are you kidding me he only wants to make money from this thats all

i rather slap that guy for christmas +++++

PS THAT GUY IS ASKING TO MUCH FOR ALL OF HIS PLUGINS REALLY
I didn't want to reply, but this thread is just getting out of hand. People need to learn the forces of demand and supply as well as associated factors.

From my limited experience, I can say that Franc1sco is a credible coder. His plugins have been pretty decent and are well done. He may feel entitled to charge a premium considering his reputation and time. On the flip side, you are well within your right to agree or disagree with the quoted price.

Amxmodx/Sourcemod are both run on free market basis, as there is no regulating body. A coder can charge $1 or $10000 for his services. You feel the price is not justified? Just don't accept the deal. There is no need to nag and complain.
Old 01-05-2018 , 18:54   Re: [PAID] ZE server setup

Thread author has made it clear this project is completed. I will be locking this thread to preserve everyone's sanity.
Closed Thread