What is the idea?
This is one of two plugins dealing with spectators on a L4D1 or 2 server. My clan and myself are playing competitive and there are often spectators on our server.
But you never know, if spectators are watching you or not. So this plugin will show a list to the one who gets spectated and the spectators themselves to see who is spectating him too.
How does it work? This plugins just checks in a interval all players, saving their team and spectating data and creating out of this the panels for the active players and the spectators.
Cvars? l4d_showmyspecs_version - Plugin version
l4d_showmyspecs_update_interval - interval to update the sepctator list (default: 5.0 seconds)
l4d_showmyspecs_list_infected_as_specs - show dead infected too or only spectators? (default: 1)
Anything else? This plugin should work on Left 4 Dead 1, but I have no chance to test it.
- deleted unnecessary variable
- fixed error 18: Heap memory leaked by native v1.3 (27 views):
- added cvar to change behavior if infected player will be listed as specs
- fixed dead bots spectating someone
- added game check v1.2:
- added cvar to change hud update interval
- added version cvar
- added spectator panel for bot player v1.1:
- added panel for spectators to see who is watching this player too
- fixed teamchat hud toggle not working