Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

ZP 5.0 Betas/Updates

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

.:cs.stambeto:.
Old 09-02-2011 , 16:28   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:cs.stambeto:. View Post
I have a problem before when I was a zombie plague has a 4.3 grade zombie Hunter was no Glow Plugin it has now put a zombie plague 5.0 shows only that class Glow zombies.
sawled
Old 09-02-2011 , 16:32   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWindd View Post
Are YOU stupid, I am just asking. If it isn't possible i want ask anymore just i like it. So just STFU, you can tell me just no and that's it
Я не ми знае келешче тъпо , и си оправи малко тоя английски !
InFiNiTi-Gamer
Old 09-02-2011 , 17:05   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Thanks, I will try, and has now become interested to write fashions though and badly I know a programming language
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2011 , 18:32   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiNiTi-Gamer View Post
I converting 4.3 sub-plugins on 5.0 and for "force_shield" need this cvar when i can off and on flare.I convert force shield but it not work how need.
If you need to replace flares with something else, you can use this in fakemeta's SetModel forward:
Code:
// Set grenade type on the thrown grenade entity set_pev(entity, PEV_NADE_TYPE, NADE_TYPE_CUSTOM) const PEV_NADE_TYPE = pev_flTimeStepSound const NADE_TYPE_FLARE = 4444 const NADE_TYPE_CUSTOM = 54321
If that doesn't work, maybe we'll need to add some natives or cvars for manually enabling/disabling.

Last edited by MeRcyLeZZ; 09-02-2011 at 18:35.
JoKeR LauGh
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2011 , 21:12   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

@MeRycleyZZ
Why should you make many plugin for 5.0 ?
Doesn't It will cause high usage?
Why? Because there is not one single universal truth which holds the meaning for everything.
SouthWindd
Old 09-03-2011 , 01:16   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawled View Post
Я не ми знае келешче тъпо , и си оправи малко тоя английски !
Добре извинявам се, просто му предложих защото ми харесва мода. Извинявам се за английския ми, някой път много яката ми се "преебава"./Ok I am sorry, I suggested adding it. I apoligize for my english sometimes becomes very "fucked up" don't know why.
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2011 , 01:31   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoKeR LauGh View Post
@MeRycleyZZ
Why should you make many plugin for 5.0 ?
Doesn't It will cause high usage?
The design is easier to maintain. With one file, it's harder to target errors. With multiple files, you can know where errors will be. Like, if one day, if we wanted to change the movement speed of the plugin, all we would need to do is change the functions that adjust speed in the cs_maxspeed_api plugin, rather then go through the entire mod and edit line by line.

You as people could also edit this out with little side effects. Like people who have (and will) edit ZP a lot and make you're own mods, before you'd need to redo all your changes on the new version of ZP (ZPA is a good example). Now, because of multiple files, you don't care how ZP determines if a player is a zombie and how his stats are applied, it just works. When a new version of ZP comes out, you'd just snag the file with the changes and yours would have the updated changes without any need to actually edit your code.

Ehh, still not sure if you could understand what I was getting at. PM me if you still don't.\

Edit: As a bonus, it was created not as one plugin split into many, but many plugins that work together as one. So, if you don't want to use classes, you just disable the zp_class addons and the mod will work. If you don't want a guns menu, just disable the plugin. Instead of a gigantic list of cvars, you can just disable plugins which is much better because you can choose what you want and make your version of the mod more unique. That's one of our primary goals, to not just make a mod that every server runs the same, but provide the building blocks for an entire server and have people make something unique out of it. In other words, there should be no reason why you can not make any zombie mod made before, again using ZP as an engine.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]

Last edited by Tirant; 09-03-2011 at 01:36.
sawled
Old 09-03-2011 , 04:05   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWindd View Post
Добре извинявам се, просто му предложих защото ми харесва мода. Извинявам се за английския ми, някой път много яката ми се "преебава"./Ok I am sorry, I suggested adding it. I apoligize for my english sometimes becomes very "fucked up" don't know why.
Пич съжелявам , че те напсувах така просто си изпуснах нервите
SouthWindd
Old 09-03-2011 , 04:48   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

I have a question. Does plugins for ZP 4.3 work on ZP 5.0 ? And if they are working is it good to put them before the authors pre-write them?
Se7ven
Old 09-03-2011 , 05:20   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawled View Post
Пич съжелявам , че те напсувах така просто си изпуснах нервите
Go and die
Speak ENGLISH NOOB

Tirant do you will covert all plugin for 4.3 to 5.0? with ZP dev team?
Closed Thread