Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[HELP] High CPU issues

Post New Thread Reply   

Nanochip
Old 11-23-2015 , 06:39   Re: [HELP] High CPU issues
Reply With Quote #11

First, you should see if addons are even the issue. You can quickly test that by turning off your server, renaming the "addons" folder to something random (baddons), then start your server. If your CPU usage is still outrageously high, then addons aren't the issue and you should contact your server provider. Otherwise, if addons are the issue, I would recommend that you go one-by-one adding your plugins in while monitoring your CPU usage to see if it spikes up significantly once a certain plugin is loaded.
Old 11-23-2015 , 08:43   Re: [HELP] High CPU issues
Reply With Quote #12

I think i solved the issue and yes i facepalmed. I turns out even with -nobots and bot_quota 0 it still managed to somehow try to create .nav files for big maps in which is started burning CPU and eventually crashed.

I made fake .nav files for all maps now hoping this was the issue. Thanks for all the support guys.

Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2015 , 12:34   Re: [HELP] High CPU issues
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownkruid View Post
I think i solved the issue and yes i facepalmed. I turns out even with -nobots and bot_quota 0 it still managed to somehow try to create .nav files for big maps in which is started burning CPU and eventually crashed.

I made fake .nav files for all maps now hoping this was the issue. Thanks for all the support guys.
I had this problem too and solved by creating fake nav files. I have still yet to find out what causes this in the first place. Maybe its a problem with the -nobots command line? It should not spawn bots at all.

Last edited by Nolongerinthegame; 11-25-2015 at 12:39.