Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Credits Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

BACARRA
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:16  
Reply With Quote #11

ok thats cool, but the way i set it up is that u have 2 play for 2 hrs b4 u get a credit. map last 30 min. will it remeber the 30 min and keep adding on to it till they get there credit and start the process again?
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:20  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
ok thats cool, but the way i set it up is that u have 2 play for 2 hrs b4 u get a credit. map last 30 min. will it remeber the 30 min and keep adding on to it till they get there credit and start the process again?
yes it will keep track of how long they have played for as long as you run the plugin and update their time everytime they leave the server or the map changes
Old 08-10-2005 , 02:26  
Reply With Quote #13

nice. that made it very clear. will test it out for a couple of weeks and see if it remebers the time they've played. amx_givecredits sounds real good. hope u have it out soon. looking forward to it. players in server loving this addon.
BACARRA
Old 08-10-2005 , 15:12  
Reply With Quote #14

can u tell me how i would take out the speed and gravity. it disables the undead race.
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 17:25  
Reply With Quote #15

heres a version without speed or gravity
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (creditsedited.sma - 766 views - 39.3 KB)
Old 08-10-2005 , 17:52  
Reply With Quote #16

tyvm
.:TUAS:. LeAdEr
Old 08-10-2005 , 21:37  
Reply With Quote #17

Hi I downloaded this mod and I nocticed that when you leave the sma file alone and dont edit it. That it supposed to give you a credit every 900 seconds. Which is 15 mins. well 30 mins pasts and no credits are given after your first 2 default, So I changed the 900 part to read 600 so that they are given every 10 mins. instead, Then when I go into my server I am given 170 credits??? I dont understand????
atambo
Old 08-10-2005 , 22:46  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Hi I downloaded this mod and I nocticed that when you leave the sma file alone and dont edit it. That it supposed to give you a credit every 900 seconds. Which is 15 mins. well 30 mins pasts and no credits are given after your first 2 default,
just added a new version of this plugin so that it will update your credits whenever you type /credit and will tell you how many minutes until you next credit so redownload and install

Quote:
So I changed the 900 part to read 600 so that they are given every 10 mins. instead, Then when I go into my server I am given 170 credits??? I dont understand????
if you could copy your defines to me that would make it easy for me to see whats wrong
Old 08-11-2005 , 00:32  
Reply With Quote #19

Um yeah....It doesnt really work for me. Well it works but not properly. it is an excellent idea and I want this on my server for sure.

Basically, I set the new player credit starter to 2, when a new player joins, they have none....After 15 mins of play (the default time for credit giving) a credit is not given. When the map changes everyone is granted it seems a random number of credits..How can I fix this?
atambo
Old 08-11-2005 , 03:54  
Reply With Quote #20

please redownload the plugin and set it up again

the newest version will now tell you how long until your next credit and will update your credits before mapchange so you dont have to guess