Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP

Post New Thread Reply   

WhiteFang1319
Old 03-01-2018 , 11:12   [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #1

Hello.
Can somebody edit the Admin Spectator ESP plugin so that only when the ADMIN is in spectator will be able to the ESP and use it? If he's not then he shouldn't see it at all, and if ADMIN tries to use the enable/disable function ( forward/backward buton or esp_toggle ) he should receive a message saying: You must be in spectator to use ESP's functions!

Original Plugin Attached below.
Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_spec_esp.sma - 659 views - 22.3 KB)

Last edited by WhiteFang1319; 03-18-2018 at 10:33. Reason: Solved...
Paltimus
Old 03-02-2018 , 21:03   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #2

i add no functions without going spec also the menu he shoudn't be opened just if you are spec !! if there is any bug or some ! i have tried in my local server worked 100%
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_spec_esp.sma - 656 views - 21.3 KB)
WhiteFang1319
Old 03-03-2018 , 10:12   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltimus View Post
i add no functions without going spec also the menu he shoudn't be opened just if you are spec !! if there is any bug or some ! i have tried in my local server worked 100%
Hi. Thanks for the edit. I'm still able to use ESP when I'm dead but in a team. If I use esp_toggle it doesn't show ESP but with W or S buttons it does show and menu also opens when I press "R". Can you fix this?

Edit: I added team check when the admin uses W,S and R buttons but if the admin starts it while being it in spectator and then changes team he can still use it. Anyway to stop it after the admin changes team?

Last edited by WhiteFang1319; 03-04-2018 at 07:39.
WhiteFang1319
Old 03-15-2018 , 15:13   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #4

Bump
raizo11
BANNED
Old 03-16-2018 , 10:24   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #5

Just delete this

if ((button & IN_RELOAD) && !(oldbutton & IN_RELOAD)){
show_esp_menu(id)
}
Send a message via ICQ to raizo11 Send a message via AIM to raizo11 Send a message via MSN to raizo11 Send a message via Yahoo to raizo11 Send a message via Skype™ to raizo11
WhiteFang1319
Old 03-16-2018 , 14:22   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizo11 View Post
Just delete this

if ((button & IN_RELOAD) && !(oldbutton & IN_RELOAD)){
show_esp_menu(id)
}
As I said in my reply, I've fixed that. The problem I'm getting is that if I go to spectator then turn on ESP and then go to a tean I'm still able to use ESP. Even after a round ends and I'm not able to turn it off because using the turn esp on/off is disabled. ( I wanna use this because admins must go to spec, so that they can spec properly during matches too. I also use Invisible Admin spectator plugin so this will help )
CookieCrumbler
Old 03-18-2018 , 01:34   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #7

If i might suggest something,

I used to use Admin ESP on my servers, but switched to a metamod module called WHBlocker

If your maybe not familiar with it, it blocks wall hacks completely. Ive even downloaded hacks from serveral places and tested it out and it actually works 110%

The only problem is that its closed source and the .dll is already compiled so its a matter of whether you feel comfortable using it.

Ive been using it for years and have never had my servers hacked or screwed with. Just be sure to get it from a reputable place if you choose to use it and make sure its the version that works with the latest 7153 Server Build.

There's a major difference in that because its a metamod module it is closer to the engine so it has much less bearing on server performance.
WhiteFang1319
Old 03-18-2018 , 02:08   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrumbler View Post
If i might suggest something,

I used to use Admin ESP on my servers, but switched to a metamod module called WHBlocker

If your maybe not familiar with it, it blocks wall hacks completely. Ive even downloaded hacks from serveral places and tested it out and it actually works 110%

The only problem is that its closed source and the .dll is already compiled so its a matter of whether you feel comfortable using it.

Ive been using it for years and have never had my servers hacked or screwed with. Just be sure to get it from a reputable place if you choose to use it and make sure its the version that works with the latest 7153 Server Build.

There's a major difference in that because its a metamod module it is closer to the engine so it has much less bearing on server performance.
I'm already using it so far. The thing is it doesn't block every wallhack out there. There will always be a hack that isn't blocked because there are limitations. I've banned multiple hackers on server who were wallhacking even when Whblocker was present. That's why this plugin helps admins catching hackers Also I don't like the 7153 build. I'm using 6153 with ReHLDS because it's better. Valve won't do anything to make it better anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2018 , 07:30   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #9

@whitefang, do u talk about WHBlocker from this site or WHBlocker 2015 by silent (or similar name) ?
WhiteFang1319
Old 03-18-2018 , 10:32   Re: [Edit] Admin Spectator ESP
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
@whitefang, do u talk about WHBlocker from this site or WHBlocker 2015 by silent (or similar name) ?
I'm using the one by s1lentq. The latest version ( 1.5.695 )
Also, NVM I edited the plugin by myself by adding check condition for admin has esp on or off on round start

Last edited by WhiteFang1319; 03-18-2018 at 10:33.