12% 

Including CBaseEntity

Post New Thread Reply   

Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2005 , 09:16   Including CBaseEntity
Reply With Quote #1

http://forums.bots-united.com/showth...9&page=3&pp=10

He did it somehow, anyone have any idea as to how? I downloaded his plugin and it compiles fine, but I can't get it to work in my plugin :/
Rex Mundi
Old 01-19-2005 , 10:08  
Reply With Quote #2

add GAME_DLL to the projects preprocessor definitions

and of course #include the header

You may need the latest SDK version (ie if you've been using the same one since it came out, make a new one and try there)
Manip
Old 01-19-2005 , 10:09  
Reply With Quote #3

lmao, about bloody time... SAP has had CBaseEnt access for _ages_ .. I expected someone else to catch up.. am still waiting

Code:
CON_COMMAND_F( admin_slap, "Slaps a player for the given amount of damge", FCVAR_GAMEDLL )
{
	edict_t *ed = engine->PEntityOfEntIndex(g_EmtpyServerPlugin.GetCommandIndex()+1);
	if(engine->GetPlayerUserId(ed) != -1 && IsAdmin(ed) < 1)
	{	

printRcp(ed, "Access Denied\n");
		return;
	}

char buf[128] = "";
	if(engine->Cmd_Argc() != 3) 
	{

char buf[128] = ""; 
		Q_snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "[SAP] Usage: admin_slap <name> <damage>\n[SAP] Names must be within \" \"\n[SAP] e.g. admin_slap \"Manip\" 30\n"); 
		printRcp(ed, buf); 
		return;
	} 

long damage = atol(engine->Cmd_Argv(2)); 
	if(damage < 0 || damage > 999)
	{

char buf[128] = ""; 
		Q_snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "[SAP] Damage can't be negative or that high\n"); 
		printRcp(ed, buf); 
		return;
	}

int rtn = FindPlayer(engine->Cmd_Argv(1)); 
	edict_t *player = engine->PEntityOfEntIndex(rtn); 
	if(rtn == -1) 
	{

char buf[128] = "";
		Q_snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "[SAP] Unable to find player %s\n", engine->Cmd_Argv(1)); 
		printRcp(ed, buf); 
		return; 
	}
	CBaseEntity *playerBase = player->GetUnknown()->GetBaseEntity();

if(!playerBase->IsAlive())
	{
		printRcp(ed, "[SAP] Can only slap alive players\n"); 
		return; 
	}

if((playerBase->GetHealth() -  damage) <= 0)
	{

CBasePlayer *pCBPlayer = (CBasePlayer*) playerBase; 
		pCBPlayer->Event_Killed( CTakeDamageInfo( pCBPlayer, pCBPlayer, 0, DMG_CLUB ) ); 
		pCBPlayer->Event_Dying();
		return; 
	}	
	Vector v = playerBase->GetLocalVelocity();
	v.x += rand() % 600 + -600;
	v.y += rand() % 180 + -180;
	v.z += rand() % 200 + 100;
	playerBase->Teleport(NULL, NULL, &v); 
	playerBase->SetHealth((playerBase->GetHealth() - damage)); 
	ToLog("[SAP] Admin_slap - Admin %s<%s> to %s<%s> with %d damage", 
		engine->GetClientConVarValue(engine->IndexOfEdict(ed), "name"), engine->GetPlayerNetworkIDString(ed), 
		engine->GetClientConVarValue(rtn, "name"), engine->GetPlayerNetworkIDString(engine->PEntityOfEntIndex(rtn)), damage); 

Q_snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "[SAP] Did %i damage to %s\n", damage, engine->Cmd_Argv(1)); 
	printRcp(ed, buf);
}
Send a message via AIM to Manip
Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2005 , 10:12  
Reply With Quote #4

Well I included cbase.h or basentity.h or both, and I get like 300 errors :/

And yes I added GAME_DLL to the preprocessor
Rex Mundi
Old 01-19-2005 , 10:13  
Reply With Quote #5

I've had admin_slap since december, and I didn't need CBaseEntity

may want to use shake network message to finish yours off it's a very nice effect.

pBaseEnt->GetBaseAnimating()->Ignite(fTime, false);

is a bit of fun too (only works with CS:S)
XAD
Old 01-19-2005 , 10:40  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Mundi

I've had admin_slap since december, and I didn't need CBaseEntity

may want to use shake network message to finish yours off it's a very nice effect.

pBaseEnt->GetBaseAnimating()->Ignite(fTime, false);

is a bit of fun too (only works with CS:S)
Yepp, using the same thing... but you have to issue sv_cheats on and off to the clients unless you do "internal server engine clientcommands" ...

About the CBaseEntity... on linux I had to fix a couple of header files (as -fpermissive is stupid and dangerous to use when you develope new code) but then it was a matter of finding the header and the correct order to add them... BUT even though CBaseEntity should be pretty safe (as it is also used by the engine API) but some other classes was pretty scary to include so expect that they can be changed without further notice as they are mod dependent...

/X
Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2005 , 12:54  
Reply With Quote #7

I'm afraid to even try to add it to my war3 project, but I know that I'm going to need it otherwise I won't be able to do jack crap.
theqizmo
Old 01-19-2005 , 14:10  
Reply With Quote #8

I've only pasted this link about 1.5k times:
http://209.75.97.8/cbaseentity.h
(check in there, instead of copying and pasting it right off the bat, remove the preprocessor commands if you don't use linux, and if you do, you can remove them as well, just don't forget to resolve the dependency)

And Manip: so much overhead, creating a player class can give you all the variables you need, instead of recreating them everytime.

Although it is interesting that you used rand(), have you tried using the Random interface to see if that gives better results? I haven't tried it yet, as I've been busy with school and haven't had a whole lot of time to work on this.
Code:
//(damage as int and vVel as Vector are passed to this method)
 int iLeftHP = 0;

iLeftHP = m_pCBaseEntity->GetHealth() - ((damage >= 0) ? damage : damage * -1);
 m_pCBaseEntity->SetHealth(iLeftHP);

if (iLeftHP <= 0)
 {
  if (!m_pCBasePlayer)
   m_pCBasePlayer = ToBasePlayer(m_pCBaseEntity);

m_pCBasePlayer->Event_Killed( CTakeDamageInfo( m_pCBasePlayer, m_pCBasePlayer, 0, DMG_SHOCK ) ); 
  m_pCBasePlayer->Event_Dying();
 }
 else
 {
  Vector vOrg = m_pCBaseEntity->GetAbsOrigin();
  // <3 lance
  m_pCBaseEntity->Teleport(&vOrg, NULL, &vVel);
 }
I don't need to use CON_COMMAND/CON_COMMAND_F macros, either: I wrote my own little runtime command manager, all I specify is the console prefix and the say prefix, and it handles all the commands and passes all the arguments correctly.

I'll probably end up writing a compile time command manager when I get the time.
Send a message via ICQ to theqizmo Send a message via AIM to theqizmo Send a message via MSN to theqizmo
Geesu
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2005 , 17:16  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theqizmo
I've only pasted this link about 1.5k times:
http://209.75.97.8/cbaseentity.h
I get the same number of errors.

Quote:
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(105): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(106): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(107): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(10: error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(109): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(137): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(17: error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(472): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(105): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(106): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(107): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(10: error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(109): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(137): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(17: error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(472): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(180): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'animevent_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(180): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'animevent_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 33): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'groundlink_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 33): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'groundlink_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (67): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IRestore'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (67): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IRestore'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (66): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'ISave'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (66): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'ISave'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 27): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'touchlink_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 27): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'touchlink_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(664): error C2065: 'CDMG_TIMEBASED' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(664): error C2065: 'CDMG_TIMEBASED' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(185): error C2065: 'enginetrace' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(185): error C2065: 'enginetrace' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 876): error C2065: 'gpGlobals' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 876): error C2065: 'gpGlobals' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(72): error C2065: 'staticpropmgr' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(72): error C2065: 'staticpropmgr' : undeclared identifier
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (76): error C2079: 'CBaseEntityOutput::m_Value' uses undefined class 'variant_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\entityoutput.h (76): error C2079: 'CBaseEntityOutput::m_Value' uses undefined class 'variant_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 03): error C2079: 'inputdata_t::value' uses undefined class 'variant_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 03): error C2079: 'inputdata_t::value' uses undefined class 'variant_t'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 15): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 16): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 20): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 25): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 2: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 34): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 80): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 301): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(134): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(207): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(210): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(211): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(212): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(21: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(223): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(227): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(232): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(241): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(246): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(421): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(224): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(225): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(22: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(243): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(244): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 15): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 16): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 20): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 25): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 2: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(8 34): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 80): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 301): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(134): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(207): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(210): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(211): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(212): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(21: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(223): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(227): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(232): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(241): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(246): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(421): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(224): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(225): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(22: error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(243): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(244): error C2143: syntax error : missing ',' before '&'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetDeathActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetDeathActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetLayerActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'GetLayerActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Activity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_nActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_nActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'NPC_TranslateActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'NPC_TranslateActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Weapon_TranslateActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Weapon_TranslateActivity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(432): error C2226: syntax error : unexpected type 'IHandleEntity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(432): error C2226: syntax error : unexpected type 'IHandleEntity'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 876): error C2227: left of '->curtime' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 88: error C2227: left of '->curtime' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 876): error C2227: left of '->curtime' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 88: error C2227: left of '->curtime' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(252): error C2227: left of '->GetPointContents' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(252): error C2227: left of '->GetPointContents' must point to class/struct/union
type is ''unknown-type''
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(72): error C2227: left of '->IsStaticProp' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(86): error C2227: left of '->IsStaticProp' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(72): error C2227: left of '->IsStaticProp' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(86): error C2227: left of '->IsStaticProp' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(185): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(197): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(211): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(223): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(234): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(185): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(197): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(211): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(223): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(234): error C2227: left of '->TraceRay' must point to class/struct/union
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(432): error C2334: unexpected token(s) preceding ':'; skipping apparent function body
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(432): error C2334: unexpected token(s) preceding ':'; skipping apparent function body
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2433: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2501: 'CAnimationLayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2501: 'CAnimationLayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2501: 'CAnimationLayer::m_nActivity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(4: error C2501: 'CAnimationLayer::m_nActivity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): error C2501: 'CBaseAnimatingOverlay::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): error C2501: 'CBaseAnimatingOverlay::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): error C2501: 'CBaseCombatCharacter::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::AddEntityToGroundList' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::AddEntityToGroundList' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::groundlink_t' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::groundlink_t' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity:hysicsMarkEntityAsTouched' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity:hysicsMarkEntityAsTouched' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::touchlink_t' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): error C2501: 'CBaseEntity::touchlink_t' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::m_Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(607): error C2501: 'CBasePlayer::m_Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): error C2501: 'CBaseViewModel::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): error C2501: 'CBaseViewModel::Activity' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2501: 'CTraceFilterMelee::CTakeDamageInfo' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2501: 'CTraceFilterMelee::CTakeDamageInfo' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2501: 'CTraceFilterMelee::m_dmgInfo' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(442): error C2501: 'CTraceFilterMelee::m_dmgInfo' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(81): error C2504: 'CBaseAnimating' : base class undefined
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(31): error C2504: 'CBaseAnimating' : base class undefined
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(81): error C2504: 'CBaseAnimating' : base class undefined
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(31): error C2504: 'CBaseAnimating' : base class undefined
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(106): error C2535: 'int CBaseAnimatingOverlay::AddGesture(void)' : member function already defined or declared
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(106): error C2535: 'int CBaseAnimatingOverlay::AddGesture(void)' : member function already defined or declared
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(197): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(211): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(223): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(234): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(252): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(197): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(211): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(223): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(234): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(252): error C3861: 'enginetrace': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\ServerNetworkP roperty.h(16: error C3861: 'ENTINDEX': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\ServerNetworkP roperty.h(16: error C3861: 'ENTINDEX': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 88: error C3861: 'gpGlobals': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 88: error C3861: 'gpGlobals': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 10: error C3861: 'INDEXENT': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 115): error C3861: 'INDEXENT': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 10: error C3861: 'INDEXENT': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(2 115): error C3861: 'INDEXENT': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(86): error C3861: 'staticpropmgr': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\util_sh ared.h(86): error C3861: 'staticpropmgr': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation
d:\sourcemod_original\src\game_shared\basevie wmodel_shared.h(159): fatal error C1003: error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation
war3ft The 'Outputs' property for the custom build step for file 'tier0.lib' is not set. The custom build step will be skipped.
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): warning C4183: 'AddEntityToGroundList': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(9 29): warning C4183: 'AddEntityToGroundList': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): warning C4183: 'GetActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\player.h(471): warning C4183: 'GetActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): warning C4183: 'GetDeathActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(221): warning C4183: 'GetDeathActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): warning C4183: 'GetLayerActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\BaseAnimatingO verlay.h(134): warning C4183: 'GetLayerActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): warning C4183: 'NPC_TranslateActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(171): warning C4183: 'NPC_TranslateActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): warning C4183: 'PhysicsMarkEntityAsTouched': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\baseentity.h(1 382): warning C4183: 'PhysicsMarkEntityAsTouched': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): warning C4183: 'Weapon_TranslateActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
d:\sourcemod_original\src\dlls\basecombatchar acter.h(177): warning C4183: 'Weapon_TranslateActivity': missing return type; assumed to be a member function returning 'int'
DopeFish
Old 01-19-2005 , 18:32  
Reply With Quote #10

... and i thought you were exagerating when you said you were getting 300 error messages ;) ...
Send a message via ICQ to DopeFish