Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Request: Team Join, Roll to spectate, player picking and individual player ready

Post New Thread Reply   

farukotakeru
Old 03-05-2014 , 04:00   Request: Team Join, Roll to spectate, player picking and individual player ready
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I was wondering if there were any coders out there who would be willing to help me out with this request of mine, either by writing the entire plugin and compiling it or walking me through how exactly to write this plugin.

What I'm looking for is a plugin that does the following:-
  • Has a prefix [CAS] in chat
  • On player join, moves them to spectate immediately
  • Only allow players to join a team through a "!join" command typed into chat
  • Only allow players to remove from a team through a "!remove" command typed into chat or a disconnect from server
  • Once there are 6 players a side, do not allow any more specs to join and prints a message in chat "Six players a side! Get ready to roll!"
  • During this time, do not allow any player to change teams or jump to spectate. If they do, impose a 2 second penalty on the player, preventing him from rolling until 2 seconds have passed
  • After a configurable delay, print a message in chat saying "ROLL! ROLL! ROLL!" and allow 10 players to join spectate.
  • After 10 players have joined spectate, print a message in chat "--END ROLL--" and force the last 2 players to a class. Also, print this message into chat in 2 seperate messages with no delay. "Player name is BLU medic captain" "Player name is RED medic captain" and change the players team accordingly
  • The plugin should check to see if the 2 remaining players played as medic in the previous round. If yes, give an opt out option as a voting box on the left and force the last person of the 10 to be medic, as well as printing these messages in chat. "Player name has played medic the previous round" "Player name has opted to not medic again". If no, print a message to chat saying "Player name has not played medic the previous round"
  • Plugin should then compile a list of players to be displayed on the right side of the screen, grouping them into +1 and Free Pick. Plugin should also check players in the list to see if they played the previous round or not. If yes, group them into Free Pick. If no, group them into +1.
  • Plugin should randomly decide which team chooses first and then give a menu on the left side of the screen to choose their player.
  • During this time, plugin should allow additions to the player list under the Free Pick group through the "!join" command typed in chat
  • After all 10 have been chosen, making a total of 12 players in the game, 6 a side, print a message in chat saying "TEAMS ARE FULL" and do not allow any more player picks.
  • To start the game, each player would have to type "!r" into the chat to ready up.
  • Once all players have typed "!r", initiate a countdown for the game to start and print a message "MATCH IS LIVE" in the center chat in green.
  • While the match is live, do not allow any specs to join.
  • While the match is live, allow players who have been picked to type "!sub" to request for a replacement.
  • While the match is live, allow spectators to type "!replace" to replace the player who requested the sub.
  • While the match is live, allow any player to type "!status" to check if anyone asked for a sub and if it is a "PUG" or "SCRIM"
  • If a player in spectate has replaced a player in either blu or red through the "!replace" command, he/she should still be placed in the +1 list for the next picking session.
  • At the end of every round, print the name of the team in the lead, their score and how much time remains
  • At the end of the entire match, allow players to choose a new map from the mapcycle by typing "vm" in chat
  • After 70% of the votes have been accumulated for a particular map, begin the map change
  • Once new map is loaded, repeat all steps

I'd appreciate it a lot if anyone could code and compile this plugin for me or even tutor me the steps.

Last edited by farukotakeru; 03-05-2014 at 04:11.