Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 03:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrockerlocker View Post
Hi Muukis

Forget about my previous post. I managed to create the tables successfully! Just one last thing, how do I add full read/write permission or chmod 777 awards_cache file?
In what operating system is your web site hosted by?
In Win server you need to modify the files properties so that IUSR_** user has full access to it. Or you can give full access to everyone. In Unix/Linux base server you need to open that directory (in console) and hit command chmod 777 <filename>.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post
Ok, I manually added this table after finding it in the createtables.php file:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `timedmaps` (
  `map` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `gamemode` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `difficulty` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `steamid` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `plays` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `time` double NOT NULL,
  `players` int(2) NOT NULL,
  `modified` datetime NOT NULL,
  `created` date NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`map`,`gamemode`,`difficulty`,`steamid`)
);
I changed the encoding/collation for `map` varchar(255) NOT NULL and `steamid` varchar(255) NOT NULL to latin1 and it accepted it..........hope this works right now.
It working with that fix. You have an old version from MySQL that does not allow key length over 1000bytes. Switching from UTF8 to Latin helps out, because UTF8 takes 3bytes per character and Latin 1bytes per character, and in this case it does not matter what encoding they are.

Reference: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=4541

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 03:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRyan View Post
Nice work on the plugin.
Got it working on 1st try, so good install guide too

I do have one request though.
Is it possible to add a time setting to the webstats?

As in able to set the time shown on the webstats by either + or - hours?

As my L4D2 server is in the UK, however the webpage hosting is somewhere in Europe.
And due to that it's time is different from the server by +1 hour.

So on the webstats pages it shows the last connected time like "Jan 24, 2010 4:59am (-2,740.00 seconds ago)"

When the time I was last on was really 03:59.

So due to that it makes players show as last online in the future.

Thanks
I'll try to put in the next release.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
punkrockerlocker
Old 01-24-2010 , 09:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
In what operating system is your web site hosted by?
In Win server you need to modify the files properties so that IUSR_** user has full access to it. Or you can give full access to everyone. In Unix/Linux base server you need to open that directory (in console) and hit command chmod 777 <filename>.

It working with that fix. You have an old version from MySQL that does not allow key length over 1000bytes. Switching from UTF8 to Latin helps out, because UTF8 takes 3bytes per character and Latin 1bytes per character, and in this case it does not matter what encoding they are.

Reference: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=4541
I am using Windows 7. What is IUSR? Can I just right click a file and change its permissions?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 12:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrockerlocker View Post
I am using Windows 7. What is IUSR? Can I just right click a file and change its permissions?
Sorry, forgot you were the one without a web server. You don't need to set any file permissions if you do not run a web server.

IUSR_* is the anonymous user for IIS servers.

Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-24-2010 , 12:42   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #45

Is it possible to group custom maps into their own campaign section on the maps.php pages? I used msleepers original stats plugin for L4D1 and I was able to just edit the common.php and then add the custom maps to the Maps table and it would work perfectly. (you can see it here: http://ll4d.net/l4d1/maps.php)

So is this possible with this version of the plugin? My custom map section is starting to add up (http://ll4d.net/maps.php?type=coop) and I'd love to be able to put them into their own sections just to tidy up the page a bit.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 14:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inker View Post
Is it possible to group custom maps into their own campaign section on the maps.php pages? I used msleepers original stats plugin for L4D1 and I was able to just edit the common.php and then add the custom maps to the Maps table and it would work perfectly. (you can see it here: http://ll4d.net/l4d1/maps.php)

So is this possible with this version of the plugin? My custom map section is starting to add up (http://ll4d.net/maps.php?type=coop) and I'd love to be able to put them into their own sections just to tidy up the page a bit.
In general, yes it is possible, but in some cases the maps are named like "AirCrash", "BombShelter", etc. it is not possible. But maps like "l4d2_farm01_*" it is as easy as before.

Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-24-2010 , 15:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #47

hmmmm, well it's not working for me. Here's what I'm putting in the common.php:

Code:
else if ($game_version == 2)
{
    $coop_campaigns = array("c1" => "Dead Center",
                       "c2" => "Dark Carnival",
                       "c3" => "Swamp Fever",
                       "c4" => "Hard Rain",
                       "c5" => "The Parish",
                       "l4d_hospital" => "No Mercy",
                       "" => "Custom Maps");
It should put all the maps starting with l4d_hospital into their own section, shouldn't it? Perhaps I'm missing something, or there's another file that needs to be edited
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-24-2010 , 15:29   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #48

Wait, I figured it out. I had to change the Custom value to 0 in the Maps table
eargosedown
Old 01-24-2010 , 16:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #49

I've been using this for a few weeks now and LOVE IT TO DEATH. Thanks for all your hard work =)

A few suggestions that I can think of, while by no means necessary:
A "x by headshots" for the infected kills (Maybe when moused over to save layout space.) IE: "Infected: Boomer. Kills: 78 (25 by headshot)"

A Smoker Nice Pull and Jockey Nice Ride (Maybe even a Charger Nice Crush) like with the hunter/boomer, based on time pulled/road/pounded. Perhaps even a rank award for longest pull/ride/etc?

Also; The Achievements section at the bottom of the player stats page, is for achievements earned while playing on the server I assume?

Last edited by eargosedown; 01-24-2010 at 16:34.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2010 , 17:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B46
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by eargosedown View Post
A few suggestions that I can think of, while by no means necessary:
A "x by headshots" for the infected kills (Maybe when moused over to save layout space.) IE: "Infected: Boomer. Kills: 78 (25 by headshot)"

A Smoker Nice Pull and Jockey Nice Ride (Maybe even a Charger Nice Crush) like with the hunter/boomer, based on time pulled/road/pounded. Perhaps even a rank award for longest pull/ride/etc?

Also; The Achievements section at the bottom of the player stats page, is for achievements earned while playing on the server I assume?
I'll have to think about that... but yeah, all of them are doable.

I once read on a server a player getting Nice Pounce award, that "it says I'm a nice Hunter!"... I lolled, but also thought he was right. So I changed it to Pain From Above and Death From Above. I have forgotten to update the webstats for that too.

No the achievements section is dump. I shall put some effort in to that later.