3% 

[L4D2]End Safearea Teleport

Post New Thread Reply   

sorallll
Old 01-07-2022 , 17:04   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by plug344 View Post
i find two map they are c2m3 and c2m5. even in c2m5 the l4D2 Anti Rush plugin don't also work too, maybe have other map

It seems that it can not be reproduced in single player games and local listen servers, but in dedicated servers (and may be related to there were many players in the server), if it starts from c2m1, when in c2m1, c2m2 and c2m4, plug-in have been working well, but it has failed in the safe room and rescue helicopter of c2m3 and c2m5.

Especially c2m3, I was very impressed because it happened for the second time. And when it happened for the first time, the players in the safe room were forced to wait for a long time.

However, this problem does not occur only in C2, but also occasionally in other maps, but I didn't write down which maps happened, because I thought it happened randomly so didn't connect the reason with the map at that time
Test whether the 1.1.4 version fixes the problem
plug344
Old 01-08-2022 , 20:34   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorallll View Post
Test whether the 1.1.4 version fixes the problem
thank you a lot! I think this plug-in is perfect now. Thank you again for your selfless help and sharing!
gamer_kanelita
Old 01-09-2022 , 15:48   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #23

94 / 5,000
Resultados de traducción
in the second chapter sinister fair the screen freezes when I close the door at the end
sorallll
Old 01-09-2022 , 18:59   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer_kanelita View Post
94 / 5,000
Resultados de traducción
in the second chapter sinister fair the screen freezes when I close the door at the end
Is it a coop mode?
VYRNACH_GAMING
Old 01-10-2022 , 06:51   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Try the just updated 1.1.4 version
seems like only working when I set st_type "1". It still teleports and does not kill players. I haven't tried restart server

Also the saferoom percentage text is cutoff in English. Perhaps add "new line" or shorten the translation text? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2714855931

Last edited by VYRNACH_GAMING; 01-10-2022 at 06:54. Reason: edit
sorallll
Old 01-10-2022 , 07:14   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYRNACH_GAMING View Post
seems like only working when I set st_type "1". It still teleports and does not kill players. I haven't tried restart server

Also the saferoom percentage text is cutoff in English. Perhaps add "new line" or shorten the translation text? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2714855931
Execution will be changed to teleport if there are no players in the safehouse when the timer expires
sorallll
Old 01-10-2022 , 07:30   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VYRNACH_GAMING View Post

Try the 1.1.5 version I just uploaded, I've removed the transfer code and shortened the translation phrase
sorallll
Old 01-11-2022 , 10:14   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by plug344 View Post
i find two map they are c2m3 and c2m5. even in c2m5 the l4D2 Anti Rush plugin don't also work too, maybe have other map

It seems that it can not be reproduced in single player games and local listen servers, but in dedicated servers (and may be related to there were many players in the server), if it starts from c2m1, when in c2m1, c2m2 and c2m4, plug-in have been working well, but it has failed in the safe room and rescue helicopter of c2m3 and c2m5.

Especially c2m3, I was very impressed because it happened for the second time. And when it happened for the first time, the players in the safe room were forced to wait for a long time.

However, this problem does not occur only in C2, but also occasionally in other maps, but I didn't write down which maps happened, because I thought it happened randomly so didn't connect the reason with the map at that time
I think I might understand why c2m5 fails
PHP Code:
iBase area.BaseAttributes;
if(
iBase NAV_MESH_PLAYERCLIP || iBase NAV_MESH_FLOW_BLOCKED || iBase NAV_MESH_OUTSIDE_WORLD)
    continue; 
NAV_MESH_FLOW_BLOCKED This attribute flags excludes all TERROR_NAV_RESCUE_VEHICLE attribute areas on c2m5
Flow in this part of the area will be unlocked after the helicopter arrives.
plug344
Old 01-11-2022 , 19:09   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
I think I might understand why c2m5 fails
PHP Code:
iBase area.BaseAttributes;
if(
iBase NAV_MESH_PLAYERCLIP || iBase NAV_MESH_FLOW_BLOCKED || iBase NAV_MESH_OUTSIDE_WORLD)
    continue; 
NAV_MESH_FLOW_BLOCKED This attribute flags excludes all TERROR_NAV_RESCUE_VEHICLE attribute areas on c2m5
Flow in this part of the area will be unlocked after the helicopter arrives.
Great works!
kalmas77
Old 01-13-2022 , 13:56   Re: [L4D2]End Safearea Teleport
Reply With Quote #30

Hi!. Can you please upload the .smx file because get plugin button doesn't work (because of left4dhooks)?