Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Limit Sniper...

Post New Thread Reply   

imported_Cyberz
Old 12-03-2004 , 04:29   Limit Sniper...
Reply With Quote #1

there shuld be a way to limit sniper... or maybe disable it totaly.
1) 1 sniper per team

2) if the sniper is dissable and someone buy a sniper he dies first time, second time he gets kicked and third time he gets banned

I runing CSS server the sniper is not allowed and there always some idiots that cant read and buy sniper.
admins cant be there all the time...
PyRoMaNiaC
Old 12-03-2004 , 12:11  
Reply With Quote #2

well the sniper is in the game... then if you can buy it... people WILL buy it. I hate it too, but I must live with it. Everything is leagal on my server exept cursing ;)

About the rules... I dont think every people read'em. In fact almost none... So the only way to disable a sniper is from a plugin as in amx.

But nope. That should not be implemented in sourcemod. That should be an addon from another source.
imported_YoMama
Old 12-03-2004 , 13:17  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoMaNiaC
...But nope. That should not be implemented in sourcemod. That should be an addon from another source.
What Pyromaniac tries to tell you is that you can rest assured that weapon restriction will definately come available as a plugin. If not by us, then an enthousiastic plugin developer will do the job
Send a message via ICQ to imported_YoMama Send a message via MSN to imported_YoMama
Bishop
Old 12-03-2004 , 13:49  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMama
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoMaNiaC
...But nope. That should not be implemented in sourcemod. That should be an addon from another source.
What Pyromaniac tries to tell you is that you can rest assured that weapon restriction will definately come available as a plugin. If not by us, then an enthousiastic plugin developer will do the job
now why would i want to do something like that YoMama.... maybe i am bored as hell... which i am so hurry up and get done the beta...j/k take ur time... longer it takes less mistakes (usually )
Send a message via MSN to Bishop Send a message via Skype™ to Bishop