Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

erdo
Old 05-05-2020 , 15:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1231

When I type !ws and !knife nothing shows up.. It doesnt work for me.

I'm pretty sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't figure it out at all, I tried searching everywhere to no avail.

One thing I did notice is the lack of the "weapons" title in the database cfg file, does this have something to do with it?

Any help is VERY appreciated, I'm going insane at this point

Some more context; I followed all the steps in the OP closely, including setting FollowCSGOServerGuidelines to "no" which is apparently the biggest cause of this, but I still haven't had any success
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-05-2020 , 16:42   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1232

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo View Post
When I type !ws and !knife nothing shows up.. It doesnt work for me.

I'm pretty sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I can't figure it out at all, I tried searching everywhere to no avail.

One thing I did notice is the lack of the "weapons" title in the database cfg file, does this have something to do with it?

Any help is VERY appreciated, I'm going insane at this point

Some more context; I followed all the steps in the OP closely, including setting FollowCSGOServerGuidelines to "no" which is apparently the biggest cause of this, but I still haven't had any success
No, it's set to local storage by default. You'll need to check your /addons/sourcemod/logs and look for any error logs.
erdo
Old 05-05-2020 , 20:30   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
No, it's set to local storage by default. You'll need to check your /addons/sourcemod/logs and look for any error logs.
L 05/06/2020 - 02:275: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": /hlserver/27208/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/PTaH.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
L 05/06/2020 - 02:275: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running

What is this? Any help?
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-05-2020 , 21:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdo View Post
L 05/06/2020 - 02:275: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": /hlserver/27208/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/PTaH.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
L 05/06/2020 - 02:275: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running

What is this? Any help?
As stated in the original thread, ptah.zizt.ru/
You're running Linux so just select the latest version from the site.
Didas
Old 05-06-2020 , 05:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1235

I'm trying to use the plugin but it doesnt show the skins. The menus are showing and all but the skin doesnt show.
I dont have any error on the logs.
OcC
Old 05-06-2020 , 10:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didas View Post
I'm trying to use the plugin but it doesnt show the skins. The menus are showing and all but the skin doesnt show.
I dont have any error on the logs.
same
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6478
Metamod:Source version 1.10.7-dev
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-06-2020 , 18:23   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1237

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcC View Post
same
SourceMod Version: 1.10.0.6478
Metamod:Source version 1.10.7-dev
Check that you've disabled FollowCSGOGuideLines or whatever it is in the Sourcemod Core.cfg
OcC
Old 05-06-2020 , 18:56   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notifications View Post
Check that you've disabled FollowCSGOGuideLines or whatever it is in the Sourcemod Core.cfg
"FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "no"
Old 05-08-2020 , 08:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1239

Just wanted to say thank you for doing this plugin
OcC
Old 05-09-2020 , 19:18   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yundaz View Post
Just wanted to say thank you for doing this plugin
Chill bro, I just said it's the same for me