Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[PAID REQ] CS:GO Related

Post New Thread Reply   

mlov420
Old 11-24-2014 , 20:51   [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #1

Good evening,

I am looking for someone reputable to write a CS:GO plugin for me. I already have a working plugin with what I want, so I can take you to one of my servers and you can see the functionality for yourself. The problem with my current plugin is that it has features I do not want. The original creator did not leave the .sp file, so I can't just edit it and recompile. I've attempted to decompile it, but it comes back a mess that I don't wanna pick apart.

The main feature has the plugin checking for players alive, and when someone dies...it issues a chat message saying something like: 'There are X amount of players remaining'. I know the specific wording I'm looking for so we can discuss that at the time.

Other features include an anti-camp beacon which I do have the majority of the code for already (decompiled from the plugin), so you could use what I have and integrate it into the plugin or rework it yourself, whatever. There are some triggered chat messages that happen as well, but I can easily re-write them myself if you don't want to.

This plugin will be considered my property and not something I want publicly available or even issued for re-sale. I would prefer if the person who did this at least have 1 plugin thread here somewhere that I could be linked to...I just don't have a lot of time to waste. I'd like the plugin done within a week or two. I can pay in CSGO keys or Verified PayPal. I'm looking to spend 10-15 bucks on this, but I'm a reasonable person if you have a reasonable explanation for wanting more.

Feel free to add me on Steam, I'm around all day: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977851216/
sim242
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2014 , 04:03   Re: [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #2

How does the anti-camp beacon work? Is it after not moving for a certain amount of time?

Depending on the complexity I could make this for you. Please add me on steam or PM me on here as I won't be about until later today.
Send a message via Skype™ to sim242
mlov420
Old 11-25-2014 , 06:51   Re: [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #3

I wouldn't say it's very complex. The anti camp beacon basically just beacons a person if they have moved less than X amount in a certain time. The most involved part is that it's not just a standard one-ring beacon, like default in Sourcemod (eg- when you use beacon on a player from admin menu). This anti-camp beacon has like 10 beacon rings that are stacked so you can see it across the big map it's play on. Just add me on Steam (link in OP) when you're around. I'll show you the decompiled code and you can decide for yourself if it's too complex for your time. We can also jump on the server it's on and see how it works.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2014 , 11:39   Re: [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #4

I added you and you didn't accept it.
mlov420
Old 11-26-2014 , 17:52   Re: [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #5

I'm sorry, I meant to post back here that someone got in contact with me shortly after this was posted. Thank you for contacting me though.