Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 4/12/2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

CowGod
Old 02-06-2018 , 12:55   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator.WS View Post
This detective is not exact.
Checking "g_iTicksOnPlayer[client] == g_iPrev_TicksOnPlayer[client]" - is insufficient. A similar situation can occur when shooting when the player has a large ping or lag.
You have many inaccurate detectors that do not allow your antichit to be objective.
Also anything you do server-side that relies on ticks to work can run into this issue it's just another quirk about doing it server-sided. There is no better way.
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Terminator.WS
BANNED
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:01   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
Also anything you do server-side that relies on ticks to work can run into this issue it's just another quirk about doing it server-sided. There is no better way.
This is also incorrect. A more precise method and method exists. But the implementation of these exact mechanisms of detectors is impossible in the mainstream of your approach to implementation.

As soon as your anti-cheat is installed on the server - you will get mass reports about false detectors and false bans.

You will also receive reports that your anti-cheat is not effective against the modern cheating methods used in the game.
Send a message via Skype™ to Terminator.WS
CowGod
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:04   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #203

Quote:
This is also incorrect. A more precise method and method exists. But the implementation of these exact mechanisms of detectors is impossible in the mainstream of your approach to implementation.

As soon as your anti-cheat is installed on the server - you will get mass reports about false detectors and false bans.

You will also receive reports that your anti-cheat is not effective against the modern cheating methods used in the game.
That detection method is for triggerbot, it's had no false positives to date. We have spent hours on end testing and attempting false positives with none ever happening. Also it's running on tons of servers currently with no issues with that detection. As I said previously give me an example of a better way to do it and we can make changes, until then it will stay and work perfectly the way it is.
FreeJoin4
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:10   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #204

Today I saw a player playing with Triggerbot

#define PLUGIN_AUTHOR "CodingCow"
#define PLUGIN_VERSION "1.09"

because it's working with MATERIAL Admin!
Please, tell me what now version that working with MATERIAL Admin?

I will be grateful!

Last edited by FreeJoin4; 02-06-2018 at 13:15. Reason: I will be grateful
Terminator.WS
BANNED
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:18   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #205

Quote:
That detection method is for triggerbot, it's had no false positives to date. We have spent hours on end testing and attempting false positives with none ever happening. Also it's running on tons of servers currently with no issues with that detection. As I said previously give me an example of a better way to do it and we can make changes, until then it will stay and work perfectly the way it is.
It seems to me, it will be enough that I will point out to you the weaknesses and inaccuracies in the work of your anti-cheat.
You have to find solutions for yourself, otherwise - you will only make a clone of what you managed to do to me.
Positive feedback from server administrators - lull vigilance and do not give an objective assessment of your product.
This evaluation will only be obtained if you are talking on cheating forums, where you will be given an objective assessment.
I have a similar experience and will try to help you with advice, pointing to your weak points.
You need to abandon such a simplified approach to solving problems and make your code more optimal, since in this form it consumes a huge amount of server processor resources.
Send a message via Skype™ to Terminator.WS
CowGod
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:18   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeJoin4 View Post
Today I saw a player playing with Triggerbot

#define PLUGIN_AUTHOR "CodingCow"
#define PLUGIN_VERSION "1.09"

because it's working with MATERIAL Admin!
Please, tell me what now version that working with MATERIAL Admin?

I will be grateful!
There is no supported version with Material Admin.
CowGod
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:22   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #207

Quote:
It seems to me, it will be enough that I will point out to you the weaknesses and inaccuracies in the work of your anti-cheat.
You have to find solutions for yourself, otherwise - you will only make a clone of what you managed to do to me.
Positive feedback from server administrators - lull vigilance and do not give an objective assessment of your product.
This evaluation will only be obtained if you are talking on cheating forums, where you will be given an objective assessment.
I have a similar experience and will try to help you with advice, pointing to your weak points.
You need to abandon such a simplified approach to solving problems and make your code more optimal, since in this form it consumes a huge amount of server processor resources.
Seems to me you don't know of a better way and you're just trying to rip apart what I have done for no apparent reason. At the end of the day this is a server-sided anti-cheat all we can do is look for client behavior and nothing else. We cannot host a TLS callback and look for new threads created, we cannot intercept CreateRemoteThread, and we cannot look through process modules client-sided. Also this uses nearly no server resources, it's very optimized in terms of CPU usage. Please do not come to my post and try to act as if you are higher than everyone else, but then give nothing to backup your claims.

Last edited by CowGod; 02-06-2018 at 13:23.
FreeJoin4
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:24   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #208

Quote:
There is no supported version with Material Admin.
Why is it not? It is very popular and it is used in different countries (

Last edited by FreeJoin4; 02-06-2018 at 13:26.
CowGod
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:25   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeJoin4 View Post
Why is it not? It is used by all geolocations (
Perhaps I can add a version that supports Material Admin within the next week sometime.
FreeJoin4
Old 02-06-2018 , 13:27   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/5/2018)
Reply With Quote #210

***It is very popular and it is used in different countries (

Quote:
Perhaps I can add a version that supports Material Admin within the next week sometime.
we will wait, thank you very much! ♥