Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Idiot 1.0 (IJs) [UPDATED]

Post New Thread Reply   

extremekiller
Old 08-22-2004 , 18:47  
Reply With Quote #31

i get this error...

[AMXX] Function not found (name "cs_reset_user_model") (plugin "amx_idiot.amx")

Any help?
DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2004 , 10:13  
Reply With Quote #32

Are you using 0.20 ? There may some new coding changes if so, I am not a coder so when I have a chance I will update the archive. Maybe IJ's will take this over and we can reall improvements as well

Vic/DT
Old 08-29-2004 , 18:49  
Reply With Quote #33

for some reason when i use this model, it always looks to the side kinda. any ideas on how to fix that? I'm in amx mod not amxx. Is that a problem?

Thanks!
Freaky frank
Old 12-06-2004 , 15:36  
Reply With Quote #34

AMXX Info:
#include <engine>
#include <cstrike>

I use this plugin without the engine module and it works great.
You dont need the engine module for this plugin.

Thats all i have to say

Sorry for the bad english
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 01-08-2005 , 01:38  
Reply With Quote #35

hey whats up with the mr.hanky mdl. can u updated it to make differ idots them green things are making me sick
Send a message via AIM to -}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 01-13-2005 , 23:17  
Reply With Quote #36

does anybody know where to get the mr.hanky mdl
Send a message via AIM to -}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
ra|n
Old 02-11-2005 , 21:58  
Reply With Quote #37

Any chance you could edit your plugin to work with natural-selection?
hydro
Old 04-20-2005 , 15:25  
Reply With Quote #38

LOL funny mod!

very cool, my server has a few retards in it and instead of kick/banning them i can just turn em into idiots now, very cool! nice job
Send a message via MSN to hydro
smarttowers
Old 05-12-2005 , 03:23  
Reply With Quote #39

Ok, I was asked by someone to clean up this code for them as it was crashing the server. Figured since I took the time to do it may as well post it here if anyone wants it.

Code:
/************************************************************ *  AMXX Idiot plugin 1.0 * *  This plugin is created by IJs, forum thread: * * *  USAGE: *  This plugin can be used by admins to turn players into *  so called 'idiots'. The model will change into a quite *  funny and ridiculous character (some kind of Star Trek *  frog-alike person), the victim loses his weapons and *  can only knife, and of course.. as soon as the admin *  gives the command to idiotify someone, it will be *  announced and the known "You are an idiot" sound, which *  some of you well know, will be played. * *  Just compile this .sma script and copy the plugin (or *  the supplied .amx file) to your addons/amx/plugins *  directory, and add this to your plugins.ini file: * *  amx_idiot.amx * *  Now, to use the idiot plugin, you just use the following *  commands in console: * *  amx_idiot <name> - turns the player into an idiot *  amx_unidiot <name> - restores the player * * ************************************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> #include <cstrike> #pragma tabsize 0 #define MAX_PLAYERS 32 new MODEL_0[] = "models/player/trekker/trekker.mdl" new MODEL_NAME[] = "trekker" new is_idiot[MAX_PLAYERS] public toknifePred(id) {     if (is_idiot[id-1]) {         new wpn = read_data(2)         if (wpn == 6) {             return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         }         else {             engclient_cmd(id,"weapon_knife")             return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         }     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public Vexd_PlayerModel(id,level,cid){     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,5)     if (!player)         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new victimName[32]     get_user_name(player,victimName,31)     set_hudmessage(200,0,0, 0.03, 0.76, 2, 0.02, 1.0, 0.01, 0.1, 2)     show_hudmessage(0,"ROFL! %s has been turned into an idiot!",victimName)     cs_set_user_model(player, MODEL_NAME)     client_cmd(0, "spk ambience/idiot.wav")     engclient_cmd(player,"weapon_knife")     client_print(id,print_console,"[AMX] User is now an idiot")     is_idiot[player-1] = 1     return PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN } public Vexd_ClearModel(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,5)     if (!player) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     cs_reset_user_model(player)     client_print(id,print_console,"[AMX] User is restored to normal again")     is_idiot[player-1] = 0     return PLUGIN_HANDLED_MAIN } public newround(id){     for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++){         if(is_idiot[i])             cs_reset_user_model(i+1)         is_idiot[i] = 0     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_precache() {     precache_model(MODEL_0)     precache_sound("ambience/idiot.wav")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_init(){     register_plugin("Idiot Model change (CS)","1.00","IJs")     register_event("CurWeapon","toknifePred","be","1=1")     register_event("ResetHUD","newround", "be")     register_concmd("amx_idiot","Vexd_PlayerModel",ADMIN_KICK,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_unidiot","Vexd_ClearModel",ADMIN_KICK,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

Just a few changes in reality you don't have to use a number when making someone an idiot and you can easily change the model to a different one. Also took out the ID lookups that appeared to not be doing anything.

Hope some people get some use out of this now,

Tom
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_idiot.sma - 1041 views - 3.2 KB)
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2005 , 01:51  
Reply With Quote #40

--Edited--