[CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff

Post New Thread Reply   

poel
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2015 , 13:25   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
Can be two variants ? in playerclasses and plugin ?
Greyscal will (maybe) add it on the next new version of ZR plugin
Kaesar
Old 05-02-2015 , 18:02   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #42

Hi guys, main post updated.

As I said in my main post, I'll post several models here in the forum, in mapeadores and in rulesofp, sites where I play and try to help.

This time, I have sent to rulesofp a pack of 19 playermodels and two new arms/claws (hunter and spitter) is there anyone that doesn't know about rulesofp?

Well, I just have to say that they are doing a great job with ZE in CSGO, they're porting the majority of maps (or all), and there are some interesting models/plugins for servers. They have released a new plugin for the zombie arms not bugged and with more options to customize so, if you have a CSGO ZE server and don't know this blog...

There isn't much more to say for my part, they explain everything very detailed.

Just to say that I'm going to take some weeks off, there are no wips. But if there is something wrong (i don't hope) I'll be watching the forum, enjoy

PLAYERMODEL PACK, HUNTER/SPITTER ARMS AND ZOMBIE ARMS PLUGIN

Last edited by Kaesar; 05-02-2015 at 18:14.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2015 , 19:38   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaesar View Post
Hi guys, main post updated.

As I said in my main post, I'll post several models here in the forum, in mapeadores and in rulesofp, sites where I play and try to help.

This time, I have sent to rulesofp a pack of 19 playermodels and two new arms/claws (hunter and spitter) is there anyone that doesn't know about rulesofp?

Well, I just have to say that they are doing a great job with ZE in CSGO, they're porting the majority of maps (or all), and there are some interesting models/plugins for servers. They have released a new plugin for the zombie arms not bugged and with more options to customize so, if you have a CSGO ZE server and don't know this blog...

There isn't much more to say for my part, they explain everything very detailed.

Just to say that I'm going to take some weeks off, there are no wips. But if there is something wrong (i don't hope) I'll be watching the forum, enjoy

PLAYERMODEL PACK, HUNTER/SPITTER ARMS AND ZOMBIE ARMS PLUGIN
Really good job man, congratulations, i'm looking foward to see more of your work here, you're helping alot the CS:GO community, may i recommend you a good skin for ZM servers? it's the Zombie Dog from Resident Evil, i used to have it in my CS:S server and it was such a great skin for ZM servers.

Thanks and good job again
Jargon
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-02-2015 , 19:44   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Really good job man, congratulations, i'm looking foward to see more of your work here, you're helping alot the CS:GO community, may i recommend you a good skin for ZM servers? it's the Zombie Dog from Resident Evil, i used to have it in my CS:S server and it was such a great skin for ZM servers.

Thanks and good job again
Was this the Doberman or the split-head dog? If it's the one with the split head I believe it's already been ported.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:29   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jargon View Post
Was this the Doberman or the split-head dog? If it's the one with the split head I believe it's already been ported.
Yes, exactly that one, if you know where to download it for CS:GO could you post link? also, will it cause server crash?
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2015 , 22:33   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
Will be best when Zclass (zombie reloaded) automatically take configured ARM
I added it to my public plugin for arms/claws. Now you can configure arms for each class.

rulesofp seems to use a similar method that I used for a long time in my currently public plugin, but checking the code, I think that some code are not necessary like the infection part that could cause conflict to some plugins like this.

As I know, the only problem that was appeared sometimes in my plugin is that in the round start, some human still have zombie claws until first infection. I already used since a long time ago the CS_SwitchTeam function for fix that problem but only once time in the round start. But checking the rulesofp code seems that they use the same method that me but two times in the round start so I added it to my plugin and now should works without small bugs like it.

EDIT: also in rulesofp plugin version, if a zombie turns to human (like a admin command) he still have zombie claws. In my version, this bug not happen.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 05-03-2015 at 00:22.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
cTmoNe
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2015 , 22:39   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
I added it to my public plugin for arms/claws. Now you can configure arms for each class.

Nice.

Last edited by cTmoNe; 05-02-2015 at 22:47.
Jargon
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-03-2015 , 02:17   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Yes, exactly that one, if you know where to download it for CS:GO could you post link? also, will it cause server crash?
https://rulesofp.wordpress.com/2014/...yermodel-pack/

As for the crashes, I have no idea but given the age of them (they predate the Halloween update) it's possible that they will cause occasional crashes.
Kaesar
Old 05-03-2015 , 04:04   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jargon View Post
https://rulesofp.wordpress.com/2014/...yermodel-pack/

As for the crashes, I have no idea but given the age of them (they predate the Halloween update) it's possible that they will cause occasional crashes.
Care with this pack, nemesis and chainsaw outdated.

Is there any owner here can say that his server crash by slerpbones using this zombiedog, alien, fast or half zombie? I wonder if when a model is 100% custom, (skeleton and animations), crash or not.

Perhaps the only problem is with original animations and skeleton models, the famous old-new skeleton. I'd like to know.