eman112909 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

noob

Post New Thread Reply   

Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-28-2005 , 00:12  
Reply With Quote #21

well game-monitor reports currently 29339 ~ 30,000. But this is at night. During the day there are more servers.
notorious-sk8er
Old 08-28-2005 , 20:52  
Reply With Quote #22

freecode wat does that have to do with anything

and also im not 1 of the kids that has no life besides computer..u call me a name and ill kick ur ass, i wont just walk away

rain how would u no for sure if im a noob...i dont even no u and ive never played wth u so u dont no shit

squid ur not even in this so i wont talk shit about u

i have 1 more thing to say...im not a noob ive started playing shero mod on Born's server about 1 yr and a half ago. if u dont beleve me talk to him and ask him and Guy nos it to
guy
Old 08-28-2005 , 21:15  
Reply With Quote #23

Sorry what? Just drop it. Please.
Old 08-29-2005 , 00:41  
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_raptor
sk8er]freecode wat does that have to do with anything

and also im not 1 of the kids that has no life besides computer..u call me a name and ill kick ur ass, i wont just walk away

rain how would u no for sure if im a noob...i dont even no u and ive never played wth u so u dont no shit

i have 1 more thing to say...im not a noob ive started playing shero mod on Born's server about 1 yr and a half ago. if u dont beleve me talk to him and ask him and Guy nos it to
Trust me, your a nub who can't play CS for shit. You don't even know what's the best gun that all pro shero players use. If you just use the m4a1 and spray all over, then your a nub. People who played at my server all followed my path using what I used and noticed the changes. You are an idiot, have no clue what you talk about, and your probably just a nerd sitting on your computer saying you could beat my ass down when you can't. Just drop it, the way you act and talk already proves it. So stfu you ogl scrub, and get a fucking life.

p.s

LOCK THIS TOPIC
Old 08-29-2005 , 00:44  
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiN
Quote:
sk8er]freecode wat does that have to do with anything

Trust me, your a nub who can't play CS for shit. You don't even know what's the best gun that all pro shero players use. If you just use the m4a1 and spray all over, then your a nub. People who played at my server all followed my path using what I used and noticed the changes. You are an idiot, have no clue what you talk about, and your probably just a nerd sitting on your computer saying you could beat my ass down when you can't. Just drop it, the way you act and talk already proves it. So stfu you ogl scrub, and get a fucking life.

p.s

LOOK THIS TOPIC
it is no best weapon a pro player is good with all weapons he most be good with sniper pistol rifles smgs iven mac and tmp and ak is many that think is going to high with the recoil but it is not they just can't use it.
imported_RaiN
Old 08-29-2005 , 00:48  
Reply With Quote #26

OMG... another idiot jumps in...seriously someone needs to lock this topic.
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-29-2005 , 00:50  
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
sk8er]
I could careless if you have bodyguards to fight for you. That 1 line just proves what an idiot you are. By that id proly say your a n00b too but i dont really care. You proved everyones point. Im not going to call you a n00b but i will call you an idiot.