Raised This Month: $138 Target: $400
 34% 

SourceMod 1.5 released!


Post New Thread Closed Thread   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Jwu
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Austria
Old 08-26-2013 , 12:49   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#21

Thank you guys for this release!

Just a question though, it seems since this version "sm_hide_slots 1" doesnt work as intended anymore (no errors either). It just doesnt hide that reserved slot anymore. I have this on all of my servers now. Any suggestion?
Jwu is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 08-26-2013 , 12:52   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwu View Post
Thank you guys for this release!

Just a question though, it seems since this version "sm_hide_slots 1" doesnt work as intended anymore (no errors either). It just doesnt hide that reserved slot anymore. I have this on all of my servers now. Any suggestion?
What game?

And what do you have the other reserve slot cvars set to?
psychonic is offline
Jwu
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Austria
Old 08-26-2013 , 13:25   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#23

TF2

sm_reserve_type 0
sm_reserved_slots 1
sm_hide_slots 1

maxplayers 25
sv_visiblemaxplayers 24

Last edited by Jwu; 08-26-2013 at 13:27.
Jwu is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 08-26-2013 , 15:17   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwu View Post
TF2

sm_reserve_type 0
sm_reserved_slots 1
sm_hide_slots 1

maxplayers 25
sv_visiblemaxplayers 24
Thanks, I'll look into it.

I think that it might be the same issue as
https://bugs.alliedmods.net/show_bug.cgi?id=5499
... which we just haven't had time to fix yet.

I'll make sure that it gets handled before 1.5.1, which is already in the works.
psychonic is offline
m22b
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Old 08-26-2013 , 16:02   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#25

08/26/2013 - 23:433: Info (map "workshop/125488374/de_dust2_se") (file "errors_20130826.log")
L 08/26/2013 - 23:433: [SM] Warning encountered parsing languages.cfg file.
L 08/26/2013 - 23:433: [SM] Invalid language code "pt_p" is being ignored.

Russian language
m22b is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 08-26-2013 , 16:08   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#26

Quote:
Originally Posted by m22b View Post
08/26/2013 - 23:433: Info (map "workshop/125488374/de_dust2_se") (file "errors_20130826.log")
L 08/26/2013 - 23:433: [SM] Warning encountered parsing languages.cfg file.
L 08/26/2013 - 23:433: [SM] Invalid language code "pt_p" is being ignored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
You can safely ignore that for now. We'll have a fix soon.

I think that this might be the first time that we've shipped a complete non-Brazilian Portuguese translation, and part of the code was not equipped to deal with the naming used for the translation file set.

Edit: this can be tracked here, https://bugs.alliedmods.net/show_bug.cgi?id=5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by m22b View Post
Russian language
The server will attempt to load any languages in languages.cfg to support any clients using any of those languages, despite what the server language is set to.
psychonic is offline
Tabajara 7.7
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Brazil
Old 08-26-2013 , 21:30   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#27

Sweet news! Thanks SM Team. Appreciated!
Tabajara 7.7 is offline
Lucky_luck
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Germany
Old 08-27-2013 , 03:33   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#28

Thanks Guys

p.S.
reservedslots Works great on CSS
Lucky_luck is offline
sipster19
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 08-27-2013 , 04:32   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#29

I've upgraded to the latest versions of MM and SM. However, SRCDS is still crashing.

[SDKTOOLS] Sigscan for FireOutput failed - Disabling detour to prevent crashes

Also, spraytracebasic still isn't working correctly:

[SM] Native "AddTempEntHook" reported: TempEntity System unsupported or not available, file a bug report
sipster19 is offline
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Undisclosed...
Old 08-27-2013 , 09:57   Re: SourceMod 1.5 released!
#30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipster19 View Post
I've upgraded to the latest versions of MM and SM. However, SRCDS is still crashing.

[SDKTOOLS] Sigscan for FireOutput failed - Disabling detour to prevent crashes

Also, spraytracebasic still isn't working correctly:

[SM] Native "AddTempEntHook" reported: TempEntity System unsupported or not available, file a bug report
You probably have outdated binaries lingering... provide the rcon output of the following:

plugin_print
meta version
meta list
sm version
sm exts list
__________________
View my Plugins | Donate
TnTSCS is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode