12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2020 , 03:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1921

The problem seems to be here:

UPDATE l4d_players SET points = points + 27, award_pills = award_pills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:179993833'

I think it should be like this:

UPDATE l4d_players SET points = points + 27, award_pills = award_pills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:179993833'

You can validate that in this link

Last edited by Marttt; 02-20-2020 at 03:26.
Sout12
Old 02-20-2020 , 14:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
The problem seems to be here:

UPDATE l4d_players SET points = points + 27, award_pills = award_pills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:179993833'

I think it should be like this:

UPDATE l4d_players SET points = points + 27, award_pills = award_pills + 1 WHERE steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:179993833'

You can validate that in this link
Appreciate the reply, but could you maybe explain how to use the website to fix the problem, i am using a local mysql server 8.0.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2020 , 20:29   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1923

The website is just to validate the syntax of the query.

To fix the error you must check at the l4d_stats.sp file, find where this is executed and make it work.
Probably just need to remove the 'steamid = part (in the ending)
Old 02-21-2020 , 06:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeas View Post
Hello, Free web space always has PHP modules or other things deactivated. The game server status does not work with 000webhost because it receives no data via sockets because the module is deactivated. However, the Steam Avatar pictures work. It may also be that the steam reader cannot read the avatar image because it is a free webspace. If you write to the support from the freehosters you usually get an answer with "This module has been deactivated for security reasons" in other words buy Webspace Pro so that you can use all modules. These modules are the difference between free and paid web space. Like as MYSQl only Local or with extern access.
Hello,I have a VPS so I have all permissions for web service,but follow your installation guide the gameserver status become like this:

Do I need to activate certain PHP modules? My server is patched maxplayers to 15 and uses chinese hostname.Thank you for your attention.

Last edited by sxslmk; 02-21-2020 at 06:01.
Sout12
Old 03-07-2020 , 22:50   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
The website is just to validate the syntax of the query.

To fix the error you must check at the l4d_stats.sp file, find where this is executed and make it work.
Probably just need to remove the 'steamid = part (in the ending)
Well the foxhound plugin did not come with a SP file, so i found a website where it converts SMX code to SP code but im not sure if it works correct. I edited out the steamid = part and tried to compile got multiple errors, not sure what to do..
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2020 , 01:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1926

Hi Primeas, you can add my website as another demo with a large database if you want here: https://mmpr.org/l4d2/gory/
Old 03-09-2020 , 04:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sout12 View Post
Well the foxhound plugin did not come with a SP file, so i found a website where it converts SMX code to SP code but im not sure if it works correct. I edited out the steamid = part and tried to compile got multiple errors, not sure what to do..
playerl4d1
Old 03-09-2020 , 20:03   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1928

hello, I have your statistics and everything works beautifully, but when I wanted to add color to the character I have a problem.
It's about the black color, when I have 10,000 points,
the character's color changes to black.

SetEntityRenderColor (client, 0, 0, 0);

I don't know how to do it, please help because I'm green in this topic.
sxslmk
Old 03-12-2020 , 03:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeas View Post
Sorry i was absent for a long time. I have learned how to write plugins myself and started to write my own new plugin. The plugin from Muuki is great but very old (I think 10 years). If you look closely at the code of the plugin you can see that there is a lot of different coders in it. Some things make the plugin unstable, other things are unnecessary or outdated. I also saw that when a player triggers the "car alarm" and the player has less than 50 points that no one loses points. Because the basic code is so "mixed up" and so many different coders or mixed plugins are included, I am currently working on my own plugin system. Therefore, I personally stop working on custom player stats. It is easier to rewrite your own than to edit the existing one. In my version a "fix" is used to set the old "mysql" commands to 7.0 in the future this will no longer be possible either because the standard will be on PHP 7.0 and 5.6 will no longer be used or offered. The method with GameQ to query server live status data is also out of date. The first tests with my new plugin are finished, the webstats get an admin interface where you can edit / delete / block / ban players. The server live status would be read via MYSQL. A shop has been set up for Aura players (players can buy Blinking Aura with Rank points) or get (unique particle aura for rank 1 2 3). On the webstats you can edit your privacy policy and imprint page and also write news.

I wrote a full weapon stats system with headshot calculation.

- If a player deletes / resets his data, the data will only be deleted by the player but not the existing server data.
- The plugin has a "bansystem" integrated and a damage meter for witch / tank fights.
- The points system has been revised so that players do not get as many points.
- No more longer use Cvar for rank change or Points messages, all is working with SQl and Player become a "settings" menu where he can enable disable headshot "bing" sound or points notification or change the buyd Aura.
- no config.php edit needed all is over admin panel with a "installer".
- Plugin is written with Translation pharses file, (multilanguage)
- Full Weapon Stats

I made this decision because Custom Player Stats is out of date in code like Mysql. and it needs lots of time to renew it.

At the moment i work on it this needs little bit more time, but first view ->

https://www.primeas.de/statsx_demo/statistics/
Great job! Will the SQL data be compatible with the previous? If yes it would be epic.
Balloons
Old 03-25-2020 , 07:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1930

Ranking page of my web stats suddenly stopped working with a http 500 error but other pages work perfectly fine. None of the php files or folders have been edited. Either it is my host or what else could have caused this?

EDIT: A player that had a name with several special characters joined and since then the Ranking page broke. After deleting their table from database, the page worked again like normal. I believe there is encoding issue?

Last edited by Balloons; 03-25-2020 at 23:53.