Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

DBI User Tracker

Post New Thread Reply   

BigWalnutZ
Old 04-13-2005 , 22:19  
Reply With Quote #11

This plugin is causing big problems on my server.

When I use it straight from this site it doesn't load the database tables because Line 412ish has an error. This is the line:
Code:
new query[128]
format(query, 127, "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (steamid VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,nicks LONGTEXT NOT NULL,ips LONGTEXT NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY(steamid))", table)
If you notice the variable query is set to be 128. The query text you have above is 127 characters long WITHOUT the table text which is "user_logger" which as you can see is 11 characters long itself. So after all that I edited the code to be:
Code:
new query[150]
format(query, 149, "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (steamid VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,nicks LONGTEXT NOT NULL,ips LONGTEXT NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY(steamid))", table)
and now it works. I suggest updating your code.

Also as a suggestion, I forget the code, but after you type "amx_lastname person_name" it should close the console so u immediately see the motd. Sorry I lost my old plugins from amx and don't remember the code. A date and time stamp would be nice also.

www.teamkos.com/?page=whois

I made a version of this for amx but am a moron and deleted the sma/amx files since i got rid of the server.

EDIT:
I am going to remake my old version. I am not happy with how this stores to the database. Makes searching, sorting, and displaying anywhere but ingame very inconvienient. It will be a modification of JustinHoMi's plugin for AMX located at http://amxmod.net/plugins.php?keywor...eld=pluginname
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 04-15-2005 , 13:25  
Reply With Quote #12

@BigWalnutZ
I stopped supporting this when I replaced the entire code with a SQL Stats Tracker. So, if it dont work. Well...oh well I guess. As for the SQL Stats. I stopped supporting that as well. As I no longer give a shit about stats. Stats are for ppl whom are worried about how well they are doing. I do good at the game but I aint in no competition. So no worries. Code is free to do whatever you want with it.

Cheers!
Old 01-19-2006 , 03:00  
Reply With Quote #13

The plugin created a user_logger table with nicks, steamids & ips, however I am getting no data written to the database and get these in amxx logs (steam ids 0'd out for privacy):

Quote:
[amxx_logger.amxx] SELECT nicks,ips FROM user_logger WHERE steamid='STEAM_0:0:000000'
L 01/18/2006 - 177:49: [MYSQL] Invalid result handle 0
L 01/18/2006 - 177:49: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "amxx_logger.amxx")
L 01/18/2006 - 177:49: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "dbi_num_rows")
L 01/18/2006 - 177:49: [AMXX] [0] phprU86zl.sma::client_authorized (line 154)
L 01/18/2006 - 178:23: [amxx_logger.amxx] SELECT nicks,ips FROM user_logger WHERE steamid='STEAM_0:0:0000000'
L 01/18/2006 - 178:23: [MYSQL] Invalid result handle 0
I know the coder has stopped support, but does anyone know what my problem could be? The plugin created the table in my database so I know the plugin is communicating with it.
Old 01-19-2006 , 13:53  
Reply With Quote #14

Thanks a bunch Zor. Running a large popular server....this plugin will be a huge plus. I suppose you will post when the update is available.

Edit: Thats wierd...my reply is before your earlier post. Must be a time issue.
Old 01-19-2006 , 18:36  
Reply With Quote #15

Need to do an update on it...I use better ways of DRI access now. Will do it up now.

Cheers!
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2006 , 14:42  
Reply With Quote #16

*** UPDATE ***
Code:
v0.2	
- Updated it to use the new dbi interface
Ok I have done an update on this plugin, things have changed...so be sure to grab all files and such!

Cheers!
Old 01-21-2006 , 01:10  
Reply With Quote #17

Thanks a bunch Zor....gonna try it out now
Old 01-21-2006 , 03:07  
Reply With Quote #18

Noticed the motd screen had an ML_NOTFOUND error at title and no errors were in amxx log so I enabled debug to see what was up.
Quote:
L 01/21/2006 - 01:04:48: [amxx_logger.amxx] ML_NOTFOUND: SQL_BAD_QUERY
L 01/21/2006 - 01:04:54: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "amxx_logger.amxx")
L 01/21/2006 - 01:04:54: [AMXX] Run time error 3: stack error
L 01/21/2006 - 01:04:54: [AMXX] [0] phpMivrLN.sma::user_info (line 285)
Another anomoly was while in debug (by putting debug after amxx_logger.amx in plugins.ini) the plugin doesn't give you any info when using amx_userinfo. However the plugin is shown running fine and in debug when checked using amxx plugins in HLSW.
Old 03-21-2006 , 18:49  
Reply With Quote #19

Any support on this, Im wondering. Im getting an error

L 03/21/2006 - 00:50:59: [amxx_logger.amxx] The server encountered an error while performing query = 'UPDATE user_logger SET nicks=CONCAT('De-animator Sm0k3D'<m>?','De-animator ' ' Sm0k3D''?') WHERE steamid='STEAM_0:1487132'' Function = 'client_authorized' Error = 'You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to u'
Send a message via AIM to Silver Dragon Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Dragon
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2006 , 15:59  
Reply With Quote #20

I think that the name is tossing an error. I haven't tested it with all kinds of shitty names with the fracked up chars in them...Im use to seeing real type names. All it may need is an extra set of quotes...have to try that name out or something.

Cheers!

Edit: Yeah the single quote in the name is whats causeing the error. I'll have to fix it to check the names for shit like that.