Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Fixed] Zeus bug

CL-kraven
Old 08-28-2004 , 07:25   [Fixed] Zeus bug

Hi...

I belive there is a maygor bug in Zeus...
Sometimes it doesent Respawn a player and when it does it sometimes make that like when a player is out but the clothes is still there...
And other times it works...

I dont know how , but i hope someone will look into it and maybe fix it...
Erti
Old 08-28-2004 , 07:49  

This is cool bug: if some 1 got Zeus, then sum go spec he can shoot, if u have batman
Old 08-28-2004 , 07:56  

lol thats Spec. Killing... Not allowed on many servers...

Mine is one of them.. So if u do it on mine u will be Perm. Banned..
adversary*D
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:05  

how do u do this glitch?
Send a message via AIM to adversary*D Send a message via MSN to adversary*D Send a message via Yahoo to adversary*D
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:23   Re: Zeus bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL-kRuStY
Hi...

I belive there is a maygor bug in Zeus...
Sometimes it doesent Respawn a player and when it does it sometimes make that like when a player is out but the clothes is still there...
And other times it works...

I dont know how , but i hope someone will look into it and maybe fix it...
1) that made a tiny bit of sense, but not enough for me to try and figure out wtf you are trying to say

2) what version of zues are you using? I rewrote half of him which came with the 1.17.3 release
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:27  

yeah i got the new one... I just updated it today... and this bug began after the update..
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:30  

ok..... can you make some sense so that I can figure out what the problem is?
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:40  

i think i know what he talking about when you use any responding hero zeus is i duno how to do it but i know with chucky when you kill your self and when you come back to life and pick spec youll come back to life and youll be alive as a spec and youll have your own team you can kill ct's or t's depending on which team dies first that team wins and you don't respawn in a spawn you just stay where you are running around but of course if you have freezetime you wont get to move untill freezetime is over

http://sh-server.tk 

Weirdest Conv of my life: Episode 1 | Weirdest Conv of my life: Episode 2 | Episode 3 Coming Soon, BBoY
Send a message via AIM to imported_TicoMeElmo
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2004 , 08:43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoMeElmo
i think i know what he talking about when you use any responding hero zeus is i duno how to do it but i know with chucky when you kill your self and when you come back to life and pick spec youll come back to life and youll be alive as a spec and youll have your own team you can kill ct's or t's depending on which team dies first that team wins and you don't respawn in a spawn you just stay where you are running around but of course if you have freezetime you wont get to move untill freezetime is over
this is why I rewrote zeus.... to fix that bug. It doesn't exist in the newest version.

BTW if some people want to help me test this on my test server ocntact me on AIM. Kinda hard to test zeus with bots
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2004 , 09:14  

TicoMeElmo and I tested it and only found one bug, for some reason after being respawned by zeus your HUD is gone. I am going to see if I can figure out whats causing it