Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error

Post New Thread Reply   

pengi
Old 05-13-2020 , 04:05   Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #1

I'm trying to create a War3FT v3.0 RC14 server in CS 1.6 and running in to a mapchange crashing problem that has no error. It has been talked about before, but I didn't see any solutions in those threads other than switching to v3.0 RC11, which I tried, but it didn't work.

The only thing that has worked is using the premade package that is running War3FT v2.3.2, but I would much rather find a solution that allows me to run the most recent version.

The other things I've tried doing are using v3.0 RC13 with no success, changing how XP is saved (MySQL vs Vault), fiddling with plugins.ini and modules.ini to no avail, and then comparing the v2.3.2 to v3.0 which has too many differences to narrow down the problem for me.
I also noticed that if I remove +map <map> from the properties of the HLDS shortcut - HLDS just hangs when I run it, but at least doesn't crash.

I am running on Windows 10 x64, more than enough RAM for an old game like CS 1.6, and running it on an SSD.

Not sure what other information to give other than the process I went through to make the server.

I installed HLDS & cstrike through SteamCMD. Then created a shortcut with these properties:
Code:
C:\SteamCMD\servers\hlds.exe +hostname "WCIII Testing" -console -game cstrike +maxplayers 24 +sv_lan 0 +port 27020 +map de_dust2 +ip 192.168.50.172 -condebug
Then I installed AMX Mod X with the v1.8.2 Full Installer into my server's cstrike folder, and followed up by extracting the Counter-Strike AMXX addon pack in to ..\cstrike\
Downloaded the War3FT v3.0 RC 14 and did the same, extracting everything to ..\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\

I downloaded MySQL v5.1.73 and installed/setup a server because I read that War3FT has problems with MySQL 5.5 or higher, and it's important to me to have EXP saved.

At this stage of the process the server works like it's supposed to. I can start the server and play on it with all of the AMXX commands working.
Here's some information from my server's console while it is running:
Code:
Console initialized.
Protocol version 48
Exe version 1.1.2.7 (cstrike)
Exe build: 15:17:10 Jul 24 2019 (8308)
STEAM Auth Server
Server IP address 192.168.50.172:27020

Metamod version 1.21-am  Copyright (c) 2001-2013 Will Day <[email protected]>
   Metamod comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `meta gpl'.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
   under certain conditions; type `meta gpl' for details.

AMX Mod X version 1.8.2 Copyright (c) 2004-2006 AMX Mod X Development Team
   AMX Mod X comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `amxx gpl'.
   This is free software and you are welcome to redistribute it under
   certain conditions; type 'amxx gpl' for details.

stray key in process_key: item_getiteminfo 61
L 05/12/2020 - 18:04:18: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
Executing AMX Mod X Configuration File
Scrolling message displaying frequency: 10:00 minutes
[AMXX] Loaded 1 admin from database
Menu item 17 added to Menus Front-End: "Plugin Cvars" from plugin "pluginmenu.amxx"
Menu item 18 added to Menus Front-End: "Plugin Commands" from plugin "pluginmenu.amxx"
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.
Code:
meta list
Currently loaded plugins:
      description      stat pend  file              vers      src  load  unlod
 [ 1] AMX Mod X        RUN   -    amxmodx_mm.dll    v1.8.2    ini  Start ANY
 [ 2] MySQL            RUN   -    mysql_amxx.dll    v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 3] Fun              RUN   -    fun_amxx.dll      v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 4] Engine           RUN   -    engine_amxx.dll   v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 5] FakeMeta         RUN   -    fakemeta_amxx.dl  v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 6] CStrike          RUN   -    cstrike_amxx.dll  v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 7] CSX              RUN   -    csx_amxx.dll      v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
 [ 8] Ham Sandwich     RUN   -    hamsandwich_amxx  v1.8.2    pl1  ANY   ANY
8 plugins, 8 running
Code:
amxx plugins
Currently loaded plugins:
       name                    version     author            file             status
 [  1] Admin Base (SQL)        1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admin_sql.amxx   running
 [  2] Admin Commands          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running
 [  3] Admin Help              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running
 [  4] Slots Reservation       1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminslots.amxx  running
 [  5] Multi-Lingual System    1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     multilingual.am  running
 [  6] Menus Front-End         1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running
 [  7] Commands Menu           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running
 [  8] Players Menu            1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running
 [  9] Teleport Menu           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     telemenu.amxx    running
 [ 10] Maps Menu               1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running
 [ 11] Plugin Menu             1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pluginmenu.amxx  running
 [ 12] Admin Chat              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running
 [ 13] Anti Flood              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running
 [ 14] Scrolling Message       1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running
 [ 15] Info. Messages          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running
 [ 16] Admin Votes             1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running
 [ 17] NextMap                 1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running
 [ 18] Nextmap Chooser         1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     mapchooser.amxx  running
 [ 19] TimeLeft                1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running
 [ 20] Pause Plugins           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running
 [ 21] Stats Configuration     1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running
 [ 22] Restrict Weapons        1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     restmenu.amxx    running
 [ 23] StatsX                  1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running
 [ 24] CS Stats Logging        1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     stats_logging.a  running
24 plugins, 24 running
After I add war3ft.amxx to the plugins.ini is where things take a darker turn. My server almost instantly crashes when I run the HLDS shortcut and the only information that shows up in the "qconsole.log" after it crashes is:
Code:
Protocol version 48

AMX Mod X version 1.8.2 Copyright (c) 2004-2006 AMX Mod X Development Team 

L 05/12/2020 - 16:59:31: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
And in the AMXX logs the only thing that shows is:
Code:
L 05/12/2020 - 16:59:31: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
All I really want to do is understand what is going wrong. Does anyone have thoughts on a way I could debug this further to get to the root of the problem? Thanks.

Last edited by pengi; 05-16-2020 at 05:03.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2020 , 07:43   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #2

for what you are saying the war3ft.amxx is giving you error, does it runs fine without that plugin?

you posted this in the wrong section too, this is supposed to be in HL1 Servers (HLDS), not at plugin request section
pengi
Old 05-13-2020 , 08:19   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #3

Ah, I'm sorry about posting in the wrong section. Is there a way I can move it?

But yes, the server runs fine without the war3ft.amxx plugin enabled.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2020 , 09:06   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengi View Post
Ah, I'm sorry about posting in the wrong section. Is there a way I can move it?

But yes, the server runs fine without the war3ft.amxx plugin enabled.
Did you add the appropriate sounds and models that go with the plugin? The sprites too?
Old 05-13-2020 , 15:30   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Did you add the appropriate sounds and models that go with the plugin? The sprites too?
Yeah. At one point I actually messed up on the sounds/sprites and it gave me a load of errors, so it was nice and easy to get that fixed. Good thought though.

The most frustrating thing about the problem is the lack of errors.

I've also tried putting "debug" no quotes at the back of the war3ft.amxx in plugins.ini with no obvious results. Maybe I don't know what I am looking for with that one. I've scoured the folders looking for some alternative log that might appear, but haven't seen anything.

Last edited by pengi; 05-13-2020 at 15:38. Reason: Wanted to add something I tried
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2020 , 15:47   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #6

Have you tried upgrading your amxmodx version?
Old 05-13-2020 , 16:00   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Have you tried upgrading your amxmodx version?
Touching AMXX version is the one thing I haven't tried yet due to a lot of the download locations being a little sketchy, at least in regards to reverting to an older patch like 1.80.

I'll try downloading/installing the 1.9 Dev Build to see if it fixes my problem.

*EDIT* So I've fully installed AMXX 1.9 Base Build + C-Strike Addon Pack, and unfortunately HLDS is still crashing with no error at Mapchange when I add war3ft.amxx to the plugin.ini. If I don't add the war3ft.amxx it still runs fine with AMXX 1.9.

If I remove the +map <map> in the properties of my HLDS shortcut the server doesn't crash, load, or do anything. As soon as I type map <map> in the server's console to force the map to change is when HLDS crashes.

Last edited by pengi; 05-13-2020 at 16:58. Reason: My results with AMXX 1.9
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2020 , 17:40   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengi View Post
Yeah. At one point I actually messed up on the sounds/sprites and it gave me a load of errors, so it was nice and easy to get that fixed. Good thought though.

The most frustrating thing about the problem is the lack of errors.

I've also tried putting "debug" no quotes at the back of the war3ft.amxx in plugins.ini with no obvious results. Maybe I don't know what I am looking for with that one. I've scoured the folders looking for some alternative log that might appear, but haven't seen anything.
Post Source Code if possible (lets see what it precaches) and associated files you uplaoded, Logs at the time of crash?
+ Again try to upload models, sprites, sounds etc, may be you missed any !! If not compare your files from plugin source code, probably your archive might be missing any file.
pengi
Old 05-13-2020 , 18:56   Re: Suggestions on how to further debug my crashing server that has no error
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alber9091 View Post
Post Source Code if possible (lets see what it precaches) and associated files you uplaoded, Logs at the time of crash?
+ Again try to upload models, sprites, sounds etc, may be you missed any !! If not compare your files from plugin source code, probably your archive might be missing any file.
So I checked which file seems to handle prechaching and came up with war3craft.inl.
Here's the snippet of code that seems to handle the prechaching:
Code:
public WC3_Precache()
{

// Precache wc3.css (if it exists!)
	if ( !file_exists( "wc3.css" ) )
	{
		WC3_Log( true, "[ERROR] Missing file 'wc3.css'" );

set_fail_state( "A required file is missing, unable to load plugin" );
	}
	else
	{
		precache_generic( "wc3.css" );
	}

copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_VENGEANCE]		, 63, "warcraft3/MiniSpiritPissed1.wav"				);	// Warden's Ultimate
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_SUICIDE]			, 63, "ambience/particle_suck1.wav"					);	// Undead's Ultimate
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_BANISH]			, 63, "warcraft3/banishcaster.wav"					);	// Banish
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_LOCUSTSWARM]		, 63, "warcraft3/locustswarmloop.wav"				);	// Locust Swarm
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_SHADOWSTRIKE]	, 63, "warcraft3/shadowstrikebirth.wav"				);	// Shadow Strike
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_CARRION]			, 63, "warcraft3/carrionswarmlaunch1.wav"			);	// Carrion Beetles
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_IMPALE]			, 63, "warcraft3/impalehit.wav"						);	// Impale
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_VOODOO]			, 63, "warcraft3/divineshield.wav"					);	// Big Bad Voodoo
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_FLAMESTRIKE]		, 63, "warcraft3/flamestriketargetwavenonloop1.wav"	);	// Flame Strike
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ENTANGLING]		, 63, "warcraft3/entanglingrootstarget1.wav"		);	// Entangling Roots
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_LIGHTNING]		, 63, "warcraft3/lightningbolt.wav"					);	// Chain Lightning
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_TELEPORT]		, 63, "warcraft3/massteleporttarget.wav"			);	// Teleport
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_BLINK]			, 63, "warcraft3/blinkarrival.wav"					);	// Blink Teleport
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_LEVELUP]			, 63, "warcraft3/levelupcaster.wav"					);	// Level up
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_PICKUPITEM]		, 63, "warcraft3/pickupitem.wav"					);	// Buy / Pick up item
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_TOME]			, 63, "warcraft3/Tomes.wav"							);	// Tome of Experience
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ULTIMATESCAN]	, 63, "turret/tu_ping.wav"							);	// Ultimate Beep
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ULTIMATEREADY]	, 63, "warcraft3/resurrecttarget.wav"				);	// Ultimate Beep
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ANNIHILATION]	, 63, "warcraft3/PurgeTarget1.wav"					);	// Orb of Annihilation
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_CONCOCTION_CAST]	, 63, "warcraft3/PossessionMissileLaunch1.wav"		);	// Unstable Concoction Cast
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_CONCOCTION_HIT]	, 63, "warcraft3/PossessionMissileHit1.wav"			);	// Unstable Concoction Hit
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_HEX]				, 63, "warcraft3/PolymorphDone.wav"					);	// Hex
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_IMMOLATE]		, 63, "warcraft3/ImmolationDecay1.wav"				);	// Immolate
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_IMMOLATE_BURNING], 63, "ambience/flameburst1.wav"				    );	// Immolate Burning

copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_REINCARNATION]	, 63, "warcraft3/soundpack/reincarnation.wav"		);	// Weapon Reincarnation/Ankh
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ANTEND]			, 63, "warcraft3/antend.wav"						);	// Sound played when you try to shoot a chameleoned teammate 
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_ERROR]			, 63, "warcraft3/bonus/Error.wav"					);	// Sound played on errors 

copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_DISPELL]			, 63, "warcraft3/DispelMagicTarget.wav"				);	// Dispell an ultimate - played on caster
	copy( g_szSounds[SOUND_SPELLSHIELD]		, 63, "warcraft3/SpellShieldImpact1.wav"			);	// Dispell an ultimate - played on blocker

// Lets make sure we have all of the sound files!!!
	new i, szTmp[128], bool:bError = false;

for ( i = 0; i < MAX_SOUNDS; i++ )
	{

// We only need to look for warcraft3 files (other files should be w/base HLDS installation)
		if ( containi( g_szSounds[i], "warcraft3" ) != -1 )
		{
			formatex( szTmp, 127, "sound/%s", g_szSounds[i] );

if ( !file_exists( szTmp ) )
			{
				WC3_Log( true, "[ERROR] Missing sound file '%s'", szTmp );

bError = true;
			}
		}
	}

// All sound files exist!! Lets continue!
	if ( !bError )
	{

// Precache all files
		for ( i = 0; i < MAX_SOUNDS; i++ )
		{
			precache_sound( g_szSounds[i] );
		}
	}

// We need to throw a runtime error :/
	else
	{
		set_fail_state( "Sound files are missing, unable to load plugin" );
	}

bError = false;

// Copy the sprite files to the array
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_BANISH]		, 63, "sprites/nhth1.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_SHADOWSTRIKE]	, 63, "sprites/animglow01.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_FIRE]			, 63, "sprites/explode1.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_BURNING]		, 63, "sprites/xfire.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_BEETLE]		, 63, "sprites/agrunt1.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_FIREBALL]		, 63, "sprites/zerogxplode.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_BEAM]			, 63, "sprites/zbeam4.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_TRAIL]		, 63, "sprites/smoke.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_SHOCKWAVE]	, 63, "sprites/shockwave.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_LIGHTNING]	, 63, "sprites/lgtning.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_FLARE]		, 63, "sprites/blueflare2.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_WAVE]			, 63, "sprites/gwave1.spr" );
	copy( g_szSprites[SPR_IMMOLATE]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/fireball.spr" );

// Store race sprite names
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_NONE]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_none_01.spr"		);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_UNDEAD]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_undead_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_HUMAN]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_human_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_ORC]			, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_orc_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_ELF]			, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_elves_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_BLOOD]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_bloodmage_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_SHADOW]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_shadow_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_WARDEN]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_warden_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_CRYPT]		, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_cryptlord_01.spr"	);
	copy( g_szRaceSprites[RACE_CHAMELEON]	, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/races/wc3_chameleon_01.spr"	);

// Store level sprite names
	for ( i = 0; i < 11; i++ )
	{
		formatex( g_szLevelSprites[i], 63, "sprites/warcraft3/level/a_level_%d.spr", i );
	}

// Precache models
	if ( g_MOD == GAME_CSTRIKE || g_MOD == GAME_CZERO )
	{
		if ( g_MOD == GAME_CZERO )
		{
			precache_model( "models/player/spetsnaz/spetsnaz.mdl"	);
			precache_model( "models/player/militia/militia.mdl"		);
		}

precache_model( "models/player/gign/gign.mdl"				);
		precache_model( "models/player/sas/sas.mdl"					);
		precache_model( "models/player/gsg9/gsg9.mdl"				);
		precache_model( "models/player/urban/urban.mdl"				);

precache_model( "models/player/arctic/arctic.mdl"			);
		precache_model( "models/player/leet/leet.mdl"				);
		precache_model( "models/player/guerilla/guerilla.mdl"		);
		precache_model( "models/player/terror/terror.mdl"			);

copy( g_szSprites[SPR_SMOKE]		, 63, "sprites/steam1.spr"	);
		copy( g_szSprites[SPR_SNOW]			, 63, "sprites/snow.spr"	);
	}
	else if ( g_MOD == GAME_DOD )
	{
		precache_model( "models/player/axis-inf/axis-inf.mdl"		);
		precache_model( "models/player/axis-para/axis-para.mdl"		);
		precache_model( "models/player/brit-inf/brit-inf.mdl"		);
		precache_model( "models/player/us-inf/us-inf.mdl"			);
		precache_model( "models/player/us-para/us-para.mdl"			);

copy( g_szSprites[SPR_SNOW]			, 63, "sprites/warcraft3/snow.spr" );
	}

// Now lets make sure the sprites exist
	for ( i = 0; i < MAX_SPRITES; i++ )
	{

// We only need to look for warcraft3 files (other files should be w/base HLDS installation)
		if ( containi( g_szSprites[i], "warcraft3" ) != -1 )
		{
			if ( !file_exists( g_szSprites[i] ) )
			{
				WC3_Log( true, "[ERROR] Missing sprite file '%s'", g_szSprites[i] );

bError = true;
			}
		}
	}

// Check the race sprites
	for ( i = 0; i <= MAX_RACES; i++ )
	{
		if ( !file_exists( g_szRaceSprites[i] ) )
		{
			WC3_Log( true, "[ERROR] Missing sprite file '%s'", g_szRaceSprites[i] );

bError = true;
		}
	}

// Check the level sprites
	for ( i = 0; i <= MAX_LEVELS; i++ )
	{
		if ( !file_exists( g_szLevelSprites[i] ) )
		{
			WC3_Log( true, "[ERROR] Missing sprite file '%s'", g_szLevelSprites[i] );

bError = true;
		}
	}

// All sprite files exist!! Lets continue!
	if ( !bError )
	{

// Precache all common sprites
		for ( i = 0; i < MAX_SPRITES; i++ )
		{
			if ( g_szSprites[i][0] )
			{
				g_iSprites[i] = precache_model( g_szSprites[i] );
			}
		}

// Precache others if allowed
		if ( g_MOD == GAME_CSTRIKE || g_MOD == GAME_CZERO )
		{
			new szMapName[32];
			get_mapname( szMapName, 31 );

if ( !equali( szMapName, "de_inferno_cz" ) && !equali( szMapName, "fun_matrix_reloaded" ) && !equali( szMapName, "de_rats-xl" ) )
			{
				g_bExtraSpritesEnabled	= true;

// Precache race sprites
				for ( i = 0; i <= MAX_RACES; i++ )
				{
					g_iRaceSprites[i] = precache_model( g_szRaceSprites[i] );
				}

// Precache level sprites
				for ( i = 0; i <= MAX_LEVELS; i++ )
				{
					g_iLevelSprites[i] = precache_model( g_szLevelSprites[i] );
				}
			}
		}
	}

// We need to throw a runtime error :/
	else
	{
		set_fail_state( "Sprite files are missing, unable to load plugin" );
	}

}
I compared all of the relevant files listed in that code to files in my server's folders, and found my snow.spr was in the wrong place. I moved it from ..\sprites\warcraft3\snow.spr to cstrike\sprites\snow.spr. I did a little extra testing and you can also put the file in hlds\valve\spites\snow.spr and have it work.

So, IT'S FIXED! I'll leave my logs here as well for anyone that google's for a fix.

qconsole.log
Code:
Protocol version 48

AMX Mod X version 1.9.0.5263 Copyright (c) 2004-2015 AMX Mod X Development Team 

L 05/13/2020 - 15:02:43: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
L20200513.log
Code:
L 05/13/2020 - 15:02:43: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
HUGE thanks to Alber9091 for thinking about checking the source code for precache!