3% 

[ANY] Little Anti-Cheat

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-24-2020 , 10:31   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #111

Hey J-Tanzanite,

I have no idea if it's me or the plugin, since 1.5.0 I don't get any entries in the database when someone gets banned and the 2 people are also not on my sourcebans page, they are in Basebans

the value is
Quote:
// Ban players via sourcebans++ (If it isn't installed, it will default to basebans).
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
lilac_sourcebans "1"
https://hastebin.com/isaxitezub.cs

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-24-2020 at 10:34.
J_Tanzanite
Old 05-24-2020 , 12:17   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Hey J-Tanzanite,

I have no idea if it's me or the plugin, since 1.5.0 I don't get any entries in the database when someone gets banned and the 2 people are also not on my sourcebans page, they are in Basebans

the value is

https://hastebin.com/isaxitezub.cs
Most people don't seem to have this problem, other people do, and figuring out what exactly the problem is... is hard.

So, I've updated Little Anti-Cheat to version 1.5.1 here: https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Little-Anti-Cheat

It has a new command: lilac_ban_status
Load that version, type that into the server console, and it will tell you the current status of banning.
Tell me the results/output you get back.

This should help diagnose what the problem is.
I should have done this earlier, as it would have created less hassle for everyone.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-24-2020 , 14:48   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Tanzanite View Post
Most people don't seem to have this problem, other people do, and figuring out what exactly the problem is... is hard.

So, I've updated Little Anti-Cheat to version 1.5.1 here: https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Little-Anti-Cheat

It has a new command: lilac_ban_status
Load that version, type that into the server console, and it will tell you the current status of banning.
Tell me the results/output you get back.

This should help diagnose what the problem is.
I should have done this earlier, as it would have created less hassle for everyone.
Thanks, I will test it and let you know if the problem has been fixed. One more question, how much do you estimate your Aimbot/Autoshoot chance with your Anti Cheat System? I have a level 10 FaceIT player banned from your system, I will hide his STEAMID,IP and name and send them the values here.

Quote:
2020/05/24 11:03:55 [Version 1.5.0] {Name: "PLAYERNAME" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1:XXXXXXXXX | IP: HIDE} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 2 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 5 | Detected: Autoshoot).
2020/05/24 11:04:00 [Version 1.5.0] {Name: "PLAYERNAME" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1:XXXXXXXXX | IP: HIDE} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 3 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 6 | Detected: Autoshoot).
2020/05/24 11:04:08 [Version 1.5.0] {Name: "PLAYERNAME" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1:XXXXXXXXX | IP: HIDE} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 4 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 7 | Detected: Autoshoot).
2020/05/24 11:04:44 [Version 1.5.0] {Name: "PLAYERNAME" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1:XXXXXXXXX | IP: HIDE} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 5 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 5 | Detected: Autoshoot).
2020/05/24 11:04:44 [Version 1.5.0] {Name: "PLAYERNAME" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1:XXXXXXXXX | IP: HIDE} was banned for Aimbot.
Pos={-1326,752,-79}, Angles={-0.70405,173.93385,0.00000}, Map="de_mirage", Team={3}, Weapon="weapon_deagle", Latency={Inc:0.000361,Out:0.076132}, Loss={Inc:0.000000,Out:0.000000}, Choke={Inc:0.000000,Out:0.003417}, ConnectionTime={152.232681 seconds}, GameTime={5457.421875 seconds}
Psss: and I thank you again for the work you put in here, I hope it will stay that way for a long time

EDIT: 05/25/2020 the bans are now logged in my sourcbans site (1.5.1)

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-24-2020 at 19:56.
J_Tanzanite
Old 05-25-2020 , 10:03   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Thanks, I will test it and let you know if the problem has been fixed. One more question, how much do you estimate your Aimbot/Autoshoot chance with your Anti Cheat System? I have a level 10 FaceIT player banned from your system, I will hide his STEAMID,IP and name and send them the values here.

Psss: and I thank you again for the work you put in here, I hope it will stay that way for a long time

EDIT: 05/25/2020 the bans are now logged in my sourcbans site (1.5.1)
Good to know the sb bans are working

As for autoshoot, it isn't impossible to get false banned for autoshoot, but it's very unlikely.
Autoshoot detections are what you tend to see with legit cheaters (cheaters who try to look legit).

That said, I would recommend looking at this earlier response I gave to someone else about autoshoot: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...3&postcount=95

So it's not impossible that this player isn't cheating, it just isn't super likely.
That said, you could ask him about his binds.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-25-2020 , 10:44   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:

As for autoshoot, it isn't impossible to get false banned for autoshoot, but it's very unlikely.
Autoshoot detections are what you tend to see with legit cheaters (cheaters who try to look legit).

That said, I would recommend looking at this earlier response I gave to someone else about autoshoot: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...3&postcount=95

So it's not impossible that this player isn't cheating, it just isn't super likely.
I know, i also have a friend who continues to develop his Anti Cheat and support Kigen Anti Cheat. He also explained me a lot of things how certain things work. Problem is always with public anti cheats, which you can quickly circumvent, even in the other forum your anti cheat is compared with MaZa its anti cheat. It is written there that your system wrongly bans people for Bhop, but unfortunately can not confirm it at the moment.

Here are some Anti Cheats that are up to date and were leaked by DjPlaya, maybe you could integrate something from MaZa into your system, it wasn't that bad, but there was hardly any support or the Anti WH and Smoke didn't work since 3.0+.
https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Acid/tree/master/GRAB

I am curious what will come in the near future
J_Tanzanite
Old 05-25-2020 , 11:44   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
I know, i also have a friend who continues to develop his Anti Cheat and support Kigen Anti Cheat. He also explained me a lot of things how certain things work. Problem is always with public anti cheats, which you can quickly circumvent, even in the other forum your anti cheat is compared with MaZa its anti cheat. It is written there that your system wrongly bans people for Bhop, but unfortunately can not confirm it at the moment.

Here are some Anti Cheats that are up to date and were leaked by DjPlaya, maybe you could integrate something from MaZa into your system, it wasn't that bad, but there was hardly any support or the Anti WH and Smoke didn't work since 3.0+.
https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Acid/tree/master/GRAB

I am curious what will come in the near future
When it comes to Bhop, just read this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=110
People have PM'ed me about this several times, and I've had to repeat myself, the chances of a false positive for Bhop is rare. Not impossible, but rare enough for it not to be a concern (For most people). If it is a concern, there is a command you can use to limit the ban length (lilac_set_ban_length).
Bhop detections are always about statistics, and there isn't any way around that. Some cheat detections features cannot be done as legit, and thus, are almost always guarantied to be accurate. Others like Bhop, is drawing a line in the sand as to where the likelihood of being legit ends.

Sidenote:
It is somewhat frustrating that some people do claim certain things about Lilac without ever contacting me about it, or even fact check (I've seen people call Lilac a SMAC clone, when it clearly isn't... Fun stuff).

Another thing is that they've had issues with Lilac detecting their Bhop plugin, yeah, if you use a Bhop plugin and have Lilac set to detect Bhop - there may be some obvious issues.
It was resolved here: https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Littl...ment-614134149
Seems like not everyone is caught up.

When it comes to Maza, no, I won't copy any of his methods.
I don't need to, nor is that respectful.
I've already stated elsewhere that this isn't the complete version of Lilac.
Case and point: https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Littl...ment-630085400

I only released some of my cheat detection features, as I wanted to support as many Source games as possible, and then slowly add them back over time.
Had I released everything at once, I would have too many things to fix for too many games, hence the release of version 0.7.0 originally.

When it comes to Anti-Wallhacks: https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Littl...ment-632403096
Since I lost my original source files, I will do a re-write from scratch and work from there.
Not sure when I will get to it, but it will come as either a beta plugin or an alpha plugin.
Fastkill91
Old 05-31-2020 , 10:33   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:

Good afternoon, say it can be a false ban, just the player says that he does not use cheats.

[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 2 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 18 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 3 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 5 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 4 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 0 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 4 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 0 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 5 | Delta: 1 | TotalDelta: 15 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} was banned for Aimbot.

Last edited by Fastkill91; 05-31-2020 at 10:37.
OXYD
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-31-2020 , 19:20   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastkill91 View Post
Good afternoon, say it can be a false ban, just the player says that he does not use cheats.

[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 2 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 18 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 3 | Delta: 0 | TotalDelta: 5 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} is suspected of using an aimbot (Detection: 5 | Delta: 1 | TotalDelta: 15 | Detected: Autoshoot).
[Version 1.5.1] {Name: "MathSa1vi" | SteamID: STEAM_1:1xxxxxx | IP: xxxxxxxx} was banned for Aimbot.
Each cheater who is not playing on HVH servers would say that )))
I would strongly recommend to do a teamviewer check xD
89.40.104.210:27015 // COMPETITIVE SERVER
DISCORD: KENOXYD#9098
Happy DODs player
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-01-2020 , 02:57   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #119

lilac.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)

Got this error on my Dods server....

( Maybe i have a to old Sourcemod version installed that this happens ? ) SM 1.9. 6226
Old 06-01-2020 , 03:09   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy DODs player View Post
lilac.smx: Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)

Got this error on my Dods server....

( Maybe i have a to old Sourcemod version installed that this happens ? ) SM 1.9. 6226
The binary plugin I provide was compiled with version 1.10, loading it on 1.9 does sadly give that error.
You might have to compile the source file yourself or update Sourcemod to the latest version (1.10).

I recommend compiling it yourself, as it's easier and it won't interfere with other plugins.
If you are going to compile it yourself, make sure to install the sourcebans++ include file (sourcebanspp.inc goes in addons/sourcemod/scripting/include), or else Lilac won't ban through Sourcebans++.