Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSO] Zombie Scenario 2: Hero of Survival [NEW UPDATE 21/08/2014]

Post New Thread Reply   

dias
BANNED
Old 05-18-2014 , 19:20   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #161

If the maker of this mod really wants to make Zombie Scenario Pursuit... I may give him the 'A* Pathfinding algothrim'
Send a message via Yahoo to dias Send a message via Skype™ to dias
DonKisgot
Old 05-19-2014 , 08:54   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by dias View Post
If the maker of this mod really wants to make Zombie Scenario Pursuit... I may give him the 'A* Pathfinding algothrim'
it's really nice to see you back on alliedmods really missed your works

I think your algorithm may really help Nax0ne
GinNNy
Old 05-19-2014 , 09:20   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #163

Nax0ne died ;o
Nax0ne
Old 05-19-2014 , 09:39   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by dias View Post
I am working very hard on this mod.

But the plugin is ready. I just need to finish the maps.

Only the first chapter. So... your help would be very pleasant for me. If you want... Because, i really need get better the NPC AI.

Last edited by Nax0ne; 05-19-2014 at 09:52.
roosolek
Old 05-19-2014 , 11:39   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #165

Hi, long time watching this topic, and I admit that I can not wait to spend Zombie Scenario Pursuit <3

I have a question. Is this map (which I can see on the screenshot) will be the boss of your CSO or an imaginary one? If the CSO then what?

If you do not want us to reveal that we will respect it ;d

(Google Translate)

Last edited by roosolek; 05-19-2014 at 11:40.
adiif1
Old 05-19-2014 , 15:18   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #166

Most of maps does not work well with 2 players, writes that the team is full: D
SkumTomteN
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2014 , 01:55   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #167

I got a vote plugin, say /scenario, and if enough votes, it will choose 1 of the 8 maps.

Edit: This can't be the final version. thought it was early beta. cause last zombie is always gone, so round never ends so you have to kill yourself,
so had to remove it from my server, untill a fix is made. and you can camp at boxes in some maps and zombies cant get you.

And my vote plugin works. if anybody wants it, ask.

Last edited by SkumTomteN; 05-21-2014 at 03:16.
Nax0ne
Old 05-21-2014 , 09:57   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumTomteN View Post
I got a vote plugin, say /scenario, and if enough votes, it will choose 1 of the 8 maps.

Edit: This can't be the final version. thought it was early beta. cause last zombie is always gone, so round never ends so you have to kill yourself,
so had to remove it from my server, untill a fix is made. and you can camp at boxes in some maps and zombies cant get you.

And my vote plugin works. if anybody wants it, ask.
I'm working in the version 3.0

Bring further improvements, a new interface and improved gameplay.
Old 05-21-2014 , 10:07   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nax0ne View Post
I'm working in the version 3.0

Bring further improvements, a new interface and improved gameplay.
Thats nice, i attached the voting plugin if you want it.. made it quick when i added your mod to the server.

server crashed several times when changing back to my mod from yours, or changing the map to my mod/changing the map to your mod. but i would love to try out the new version !, this was really good except the few things i said(somewhat unstable), or its just because switching can cause the server to crash. i dont know.

Well, good luck with 3.0, im waiting
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zbs_votescenario.sma - 338 views - 2.1 KB)

Last edited by SkumTomteN; 05-22-2014 at 16:43.
adiif1
Old 05-21-2014 , 12:22   Re: [CSO] Zombie Scenario: Survival - v2.4 [PURSUIT MODE - COMING SOON !!!]
Reply With Quote #170

Know when version 3.0 comes out because I can not wait for?