Post New Thread Reply   

lexantis
Old 06-22-2013 , 04:22   Re: [L4D2] Finale Ghost Range Mod
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicStryker View Post
Mhh lets see sdk hook into entprop reading and setting
Nope, this plugin should be very crash safe
Im sorry, it just stops crashing when i remove it from my server tried a couple times already same results, and it also crashes very early after i start playing when its there, also had to remove confoglcompmod.smx that one is also crashing on me, no idea why

but now im without crashes whatsoever, if you would like a plugin list of mine or any other things that might help your cause i'd be glad to help

EDIT: just found out when i removed yours plugin, my l4d_broadcast_0_9_7.smx stopped showing things that i want, really weird man.. i want it show headshots for normal zombies, Any ideas?
EDIT2: yeah deffo coliding mod, wish it could be fixed it really worked together nicely b4, could you try it?
LINK: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=84782

Last edited by lexantis; 06-22-2013 at 08:14.
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
disawar1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-22-2013 , 10:34   Re: [L4D2] Finale Ghost Range Mod
Reply With Quote #42

Confogl's includes this stuff. Do not use this plugins together, choose something one of them. l4d_broadcast in 99.9% can not cause a crash. If you have a startup crashes the best advice that I can give: Install latest SM+MM, update all pluigns to their current version and dont forget about gamedata files too. If it keep crashing try to unload plugins one by one until it stops crashes.

Last edited by disawar1; 06-22-2013 at 10:38.
lexantis
Old 06-24-2013 , 06:17   Re: [L4D2] Finale Ghost Range Mod
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by disawar1 View Post
Confogl's includes this stuff. Do not use this plugins together, choose something one of them. l4d_broadcast in 99.9% can not cause a crash. If you have a startup crashes the best advice that I can give: Install latest SM+MM, update all pluigns to their current version and dont forget about gamedata files too. If it keep crashing try to unload plugins one by one until it stops crashes.
I stopped crashing removing both confogl and this finalefix mod, both were crashing it even kept separately, now im crash free, and i just use l4d_broadcast which i fixed to show the headshots of infecteds

But its a bit sad, b/c i dont know why it was causing it, i updated everything, sdkhooks, downtown, gamedata, plugins... sm+mm
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
jeevadotnet
Old 08-18-2014 , 12:25   Re: [L4D2] Finale Ghost Range Mod
Reply With Quote #44

Hi

Fired up 3x L4D2 dedicated versus servers over the weekend. Sourcemod, crawl, med-pickup & ghost leap.

People complained that they cannot spawn since of the safety distance - over all levels & maps.

Would this plugin fix it? or just the finale?

Because when I add the following in my server[x].cfg it tells me cheats allow is not set to = 1 and I don't want to allow that.
// Spawn Distance
z_spawn_safety_range 250
z_finale_spawn_safety_range 250

Regards
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2014 , 17:07   Re: [L4D2] Finale Ghost Range Mod
Reply With Quote #45

You can use sm_cvar to set restricted variables