- Thanks to "Iizuka07" for the idea and request in L4D2.
- Thanks to "tRololo312312" for the idea and request in L4D1.
- Thanks to "epzminion" for fixing the Linux version.
- Default game behaviour bots cannot trigger car alarms.
- This plugin enables bots to trigger the alarm when shooting or standing on a car.
Saved to l4d2_car_alarm_bots.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_allow "1" // 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_modes "" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_modes_off "" // Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_modes_tog "0" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_type "3" // 1=Trigger alarm when bots shoot the car. 2=Trigger alarm when bots stand on the car. 3=Both.
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_infected "3" // Allow SI to trigger the car alarm. 0=OFF. 1=Enable for SI human players. 2=Enable for SI bots. 3=Both.
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_survivor_distance "500" // Max distance that a survivor can be from the SI to trigger the alarm. 0=No check.
l4d2_car_alarm_bots_version // Car Alarm - Bots Trigger plugin version.
- L4D2: Linux only. Compatibility update for "22.214.171.124" update.
- GameData .txt file updated.
- Added team Infected support. Thanks to "Mart" for the feature update.
- Added new cvars "l4d2_car_alarm_bots_infected" and "l4d2_car_alarm_bots_survivor_distance" for this feature.
- Fixed compile errors on SM 1.11.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Removed unused test command.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Fixed not working on Linux. Thanks to "epzminion" for reporting the correct offset to patch.
- GameData and plugin updated for Linux fix.
- Fixed accidentally enabling the plugin when cvars change. Thanks to "TommyCD1" for reporting.
- Fixed AI special infected from triggering alarms. Thanks to "jamalsheref2" for reporting.
- Fixed hooking entities when the plugin should be turned off.
- Renamed plugin and cvar config and restricted to L4D2 only since it's not required in L4D1.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Download the .txt gamedata file and put into your servers \addons\sourcemod\gamedata\ folder.