Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API

Post New Thread Reply   

recon0
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2009 , 17:17   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon0 View Post
That's a bug. I've fixed it along with a few other things. A new release will be out tomorrow.
*** Bump

Version 2.5.5 Released!

Last edited by recon0; 03-01-2009 at 17:20.
demariners
Old 03-05-2009 , 03:46   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #42

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to have something show that an admin is currently playing on the server? Like it says with bots when they are on the server. Thank you.
Send a message via AIM to demariners Send a message via MSN to demariners Send a message via Yahoo to demariners
Lebson506th
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2009 , 07:40   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #43

That has nothing to do with this thread.

Make a plugin request for something like that.
DoD:S Admin Weapons

Links
Resistance and Liberation (A HL2 Multiplayer Modification)
albokid2468
Old 03-28-2009 , 12:32   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #44

I get this error when I try and open my admins.cfg file.
"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index."

What does that mean, I have never touched it, and when I want to add admins I use admin_simple.ini

Please Help
I did install C#

By the way whats "source"?
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2009 , 20:16   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by albokid2468 View Post
I get this error when I try and open my admins.cfg file.
"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index."

What does that mean, I have never touched it, and when I want to add admins I use admin_simple.ini

Please Help
I did install C#

By the way whats "source"?
That's a bug, and it's been fixed in 2.5.6.

This program doesn't support using the simple admin system (although I plan on writing an importer for the simple admin system sometime in the future).

When I say source, I mean the source code for the program.

Version 2.5.6 Released!

Last edited by recon0; 03-29-2009 at 03:51.
albokid2468
Old 04-01-2009 , 19:42   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #46

nvm, I don't think it was the program's fault. I tried to edit one that had the basic in it. I instead created a new one, and well it worked fine. By the way will I be needing the admins_simple.ini???
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2009 , 19:11   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by albokid2468 View Post
nvm, I don't think it was the program's fault. I tried to edit one that had the basic in it. I instead created a new one, and well it worked fine. By the way will I be needing the admins_simple.ini???
No. admins_simple.ini is a substitute for admins.cfg & admin_groups.cfg.

You can use both, but I strongly recommend that you pick one or the other.
Old 05-03-2009 , 07:52   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #48

I think this program would be great for me, but I can't use it. Whenever I try to open the group config (admin_groups.cfg) I get an error. This does not happen with admins.cfg. The error is in dutch so I'm going to post the most important things.

English: There has been an unprocessed... (blabla)
Length can't be less than zero.
Parametername: length.

Dutch (Full):
Er is een onverwerkte uitzondering opgetreden in de toepassing. Als u op doorgaan klikt, wordt deze fout genegeerd en gaat de toepassing verder.
Als u op afsluiten klikt, wordt de toepassing onmiddelijk afgesloten.

"Lengte kan niet minder dan een nul zijn.
Parameternaam: length."

Last edited by Teraku; 05-03-2009 at 07:54.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2009 , 16:58   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraku View Post
I think this program would be great for me, but I can't use it. Whenever I try to open the group config (admin_groups.cfg) I get an error. This does not happen with admins.cfg. The error is in dutch so I'm going to post the most important things.

English: There has been an unprocessed... (blabla)
Length can't be less than zero.
Parametername: length.

Dutch (Full):
Er is een onverwerkte uitzondering opgetreden in de toepassing. Als u op doorgaan klikt, wordt deze fout genegeerd en gaat de toepassing verder.
Als u op afsluiten klikt, wordt de toepassing onmiddelijk afgesloten.

"Lengte kan niet minder dan een nul zijn.
Parameternaam: length."
Could you post your admin_groups.cfg? The "length can't be less than zero" error could be lots of different things, but I have a feeling that you have an empty key or value somewhere in your file.

Last edited by recon0; 05-03-2009 at 17:04.
DOC.
Old 06-17-2009 , 04:33   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #50

Hey!
This looks like a perfect application for me but when I tried to download it I got stuck The URL wont load and im not sure what to do. I suppose being technically challanged doesnt help