Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Issue Giving items from webpanel now works but cant open store

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2015 , 06:08   Giving items from webpanel now works but cant open store
Reply With Quote #1

Running Css on windows, SM 1.6.1 and Meta 1.10.2
Just compiled to the store 1.2 beta and ran it, it connects to database but i cannot open the !shop, the store slowly closes on me. as you read below this post has been edited alot of times as i progressed forward
i can open inventory and Sell, etc everything, the Sell looks equal to my !shop and everything is there, i can equip everything i have in inventory and use it, but i cannot open the !shop. the compiler showed no errors and no warnings when compiling.
inventory now looks like zephyrius's store
Spoiler

and i dont see much wrong here when compiler gave no errors. and store log doesn't give any, looking at steamcmd when typing !shop and using !store then hitting shop shows no commands what so ever.
Spoiler

ok So i believed the FAC for store was for store 1.1 and not 1.2 :p
Using Store 1.1 alpha and when you purchase an item and it says unknown column acquire_method then rename to aquire method, if you are using store 1.2 beta then its acquire method and then store webpanel will work with it. but my problem is when i use store 1.2 i cant open the !shop but i can equip items in inventory and give myself stuff from webpanel, should i pick sourcemod 1.6 and use that to compile maybe?

cant believe it was just this that was the problem, but i really dont know why i can open the sell slot and every page looks like what it does in shop but i cant open shop itself, it slightly closes my store menu. when thats solved then 1.2 would work just as fine.

if i could duplicate the acquire method and rename the new one to aquire method i would have a working webpanel to give items from it and using my store at the same time.
http://i.imgur.com/T4owhNa.png

Last edited by Robin955; 03-28-2015 at 09:02.
SaBaToN
BANNED
Old 03-28-2015 , 20:17   Re: Giving items from webpanel now works but cant open store
Reply With Quote #2

hello
you need to change in store-backend aquire_method to acquire_method
if you want you can use this one
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (store-backend.sp - 41 views - 58.4 KB)
File Type: smx store-backend.smx (26.5 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by SaBaToN; 03-28-2015 at 20:17.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaBaToN
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2015 , 22:14   Re: Giving items from webpanel now works but cant open store
Reply With Quote #3

well i just compiled the 1.1 to 1.2 beta using the latest sourcemod 1.6.4 and that made me able to open the !shop and when i have purchased something i already own it wont let me purchase again wich is really good

but it still looks like zephyrius store and i really dont want that, the Sell looks like normal store by alongub but !shop looks like zephyrius store and i kinda dont like that one.

and thank you i will try it on store 1.1
edit, omg that made it perfect since the 1.2 had a different layout on the store part. but yeah i just got back to this and compiled with latest sourcemod wich solved it but layout was bad if you ask me(1.2 beta), copying zephyrius :/. you saved me so i can use the same one as always and have webpanel to give items instantly without mapchange =) and reedem.

them lifesavers

Last edited by Robin955; 03-28-2015 at 22:24.