Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Warbucks
Old 03-10-2010 , 20:06   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #501

Your debug version was removed because it wasn't accompanied by a source(.sp) file. Please re-post.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2010 , 04:03   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #502

That is the stupidest shit ever, but here is the ".sp"

Last edited by Rothgar; 03-14-2010 at 01:06.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
marvel
BANNED
Old 03-11-2010 , 05:13   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #503

Hi I have a question.

In the previous AFK manager you could type !team in chat to switch teams. This was not only usefull when you were in fact AFK but also when u wanted to change teams if more then 8 players are connected.

Any chance this option will return, or are there any alternatives? Right now I have to fall back on the old version.

Thanks!
Warbucks
Old 03-11-2010 , 09:38   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #504

Thanks for re-posting. I'll test today and let you know.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2010 , 17:23   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel View Post
Hi I have a question.

In the previous AFK manager you could type !team in chat to switch teams. This was not only usefull when you were in fact AFK but also when u wanted to change teams if more then 8 players are connected.

Any chance this option will return, or are there any alternatives? Right now I have to fall back on the old version.

Thanks!
Which old version are you talking about? This AFK Manager never had a "!team" trigger.

Why would having more than 8 players make any difference?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Warbucks
Old 03-11-2010 , 20:32   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #506

I tested it out. It moves the player to Spec but it won't kick them once they're in spec.

I have my configuration setup to move to spec first and then kick. Using default times for everything.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2010 , 02:05   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbucks View Post
I tested it out. It moves the player to Spec but it won't kick them once they're in spec.

I have my configuration setup to move to spec first and then kick. Using default times for everything.
I don't see how that works, can you post your full config file and have you ensured that the correct minimum players were in the server and also that you didn't have the immunity modes set wrong etc.

This should all be functioning from my brief look over the code.

If you could check and re-test would be good or if someone else can confirm their findings.
marvel
BANNED
Old 03-12-2010 , 16:46   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Which old version are you talking about? This AFK Manager never had a "!team" trigger.

Why would having more than 8 players make any difference?
It was another AFK manager, this one: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=761203

I'm still using that right now because of the !team option but I would love to upgrade since this one has more options.

Any idea? Thanks!
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2010 , 18:25   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel View Post
It was another AFK manager, this one: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=761203

I'm still using that right now because of the !team option but I would love to upgrade since this one has more options.

Any idea? Thanks!
I still don't see any "!team" trigger in that plugin, you sure you aren't getting that from somewhere else?

I do see they show the team menu after a player is moved to AFK Though?
Warbucks
Old 03-13-2010 , 16:16   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.5 / Updated March 9 2010)
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I don't see how that works, can you post your full config file and have you ensured that the correct minimum players were in the server and also that you didn't have the immunity modes set wrong etc.

This should all be functioning from my brief look over the code.

If you could check and re-test would be good or if someone else can confirm their findings.
Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.2.4)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag ""

// Are Admins immune to to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "1"

// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to kick AFK clients.
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "6"

// Should the AFK manager kick clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "3"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked.
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "120.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "30.0"

// Threshold for amount of movement required to mark a player as AFK. [0 = NONE, DEFAULT: 30.0]
// -
sm_afk_location_threshold "30.0"
// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to move clients to spectator.
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Move AFK clients to spec before kicking them? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator.
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

// Time in seconds, player should have moved from spawn before being flagged AFK. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "20.0"
It moves me to spec but it doesn't kick me. Immunity is not the issue as I have none set for myself. I also made sure I had the minimum amount of players in the server when testing.

Last edited by Warbucks; 03-13-2010 at 16:19.