Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)

Post New Thread Reply   

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 03-15-2017 , 09:00   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Newbie1 View Post
Ahhh.....

Oh yes, oh yes aw yes! It works! Woooooooooooo! Thanks! So you use this port.....

Well so far the port changes are relative to the game port, so for example 7707 would be 28852, the next possible one up would be 7709(because 7708 is taken by KF1's query port of the first server - and this port I believe is what is used in the in-game master server browser whereas the 28852 one is used for the steam server browser, right?) and that server's steam query port would be 28854 because the game port changed by two.... if I got this right, interesting...

However, just some minor issues I wanted to point out:
[IMG]https://s13.************/5zt9r82j9/Capture.png[/IMG] try this: https://s13.postimg org/5zt9r82j9/Capture.png - put a dot before org.

How do I fix up the weird symbols in servernames like these for examples on the right, but shown correctly on the left in HLSW? And I would like to add their respective game icons too..... How do I go about doing this? Or can't, as it requires coding and thus author will need to do this himself?

Oh yeah, here's what I wanted to point about HLSW that I wanted to fix but since the author for that is gone, I will never see this fixed if at all; you see how some of the KF1 servers are shown up as UT2004 and ROO? Yeah I wanted that fixed so that they all show KF and not any other games since it's not them.... And if that's not fixable, at least a way to *force* scan them as a specific game because you know it's from a specific game....

It also messes the order of server displayed too(yes I like to keep order on some things.....), so say if you wanted to display all your server in a chronological order, some of them will be out of order because they're scanned as a different game....and HLSW orders them by games, even if you order them by date added...

But anywhos, enough of my ramblings, what do?
The weird symbols in the server hostname are because you put them there in the ini file. They also display like that in the Steam server browser. In-game, Killing Floor parses them out as color codes.

I have a fix for this, that includes using the coloring of the name, but no eta on when it will be included. There are other issues that needs to be addressed alongside it, like KF using extended ASCII for the hostname, instead of UTF8 like other games, causing character conflicts such as with the non-breaking spaces in your server's names.

I'll toss in an icon as well.

Last edited by psychonic; 03-15-2017 at 09:01. Reason: ¶
1Newbie1
Old 03-16-2017 , 00:37   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
The weird symbols in the server hostname are because you put them there in the ini file. They also display like that in the Steam server browser. In-game, Killing Floor parses them out as color codes.

I have a fix for this, that includes using the coloring of the name, but no eta on when it will be included. There are other issues that needs to be addressed alongside it, like KF using extended ASCII for the hostname, instead of UTF8 like other games, causing character conflicts such as with the non-breaking spaces in your server's names.

I'll toss in an icon as well.
Cool - I will patiently wait for this new update; thanks!

Can you type in chat as WebAdmin(I'm guessing KF's equivalent of rcon is WebAdmin? As I've not used it before and was looking for an easier method than logging into each server's WebAdmin port and have a tab for each of them via Firefox(or each window if I have enough screen estate to show all 30+ of my servers....)) or it doesn't work on this either and will need a fix too?

Okay...tried logging into rcon with my WebAdmin password and doesn't work......so I guess it's *not* equivalent to it..... Oh well.......

Last edited by 1Newbie1; 03-16-2017 at 00:40. Reason: Fixed emotes...
loki15
Old 03-22-2017 , 13:50   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #113

You could add in the context menu to ban?
Old 03-24-2017 , 20:26   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #114

Really nice man. I am looking forward to more features. Great job.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 03-25-2017 , 20:26   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post

This has now been pushed upstream and will be in the next release.
https://i.imgur.com/UCduoUD.png
TRID
Old 03-28-2017 , 07:14   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #116

Perhaps you should add a search for fields: rсon, log, chat
Send a message via Skype™ to TRID
iBradleyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-28-2017 , 11:28   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #117

Just curious how come logs or chat doesn't appear when I use it?
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-02-2017 , 08:07   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #118

It's possible to check the moddir for csco (or other mods) support?
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 04-02-2017 , 11:02   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bara View Post
It's possible to check the moddir for csco (or other mods) support?
I believe that CS:CO should work as-is, it just may display with the CS:GO icon, and whatever game description/name that the server is reporting. (If the CS:CO servers claim that they are CS:GO in the game description, then that's an issue on their end).

There are plans to replace the manual appid->icon mapping with just doing dynamic icon file by appid/gamedir combo, so CS:CO wouldn't have CS:GO's icon, but instead either no icon or the correct one if someone wanted to provide one.

Last edited by psychonic; 04-02-2017 at 11:04.
wazer
Old 04-03-2017 , 16:01   Re: Source Admin Tool (HLSW Alternative)
Reply With Quote #120

Bug, handling loads of output causes the app to crash.

example type cvarlist approx 2.2k cmds gets outputted and it crashes.