Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

EvoPB
Old 02-12-2015 , 01:17   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #501

Hello. I want to start by saying I love your mod. I run a csgo community and I had everything up and running within 30 minutes (server installation and all) and a 10 man going.

I am however having an issue with the knife rounds however. Am I supposed to initiate the knife round manually or should that start on restart?

I tried messing around with the mr_ settings but I still havent been able to get it to begin on restart.

Along with that issue, the map veto system never started either.

Am I missing convars anywhere or am I just putting them into the wrong files?
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2015 , 02:12   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoPB View Post
Hello. I want to start by saying I love your mod. I run a csgo community and I had everything up and running within 30 minutes (server installation and all) and a 10 man going.

I am however having an issue with the knife rounds however. Am I supposed to initiate the knife round manually or should that start on restart?

I tried messing around with the mr_ settings but I still havent been able to get it to begin on restart.

Along with that issue, the map veto system never started either.

Am I missing convars anywhere or am I just putting them into the wrong files?
// Knife Round
wm_auto_knife "0", "Enable or disable the knife round before going live" - Set this to 1 [Should be found in ruleset_global.cfg
wm_knife_auto_start "0", "Enable or disable after knife round to be forced lived" - You can add this in also. This will forcestart the match after team select. 0 = off, 1 = on

wm_veto "1", "Veto Style: 0 = off, 1 = Bo1, 2 = Bo2, 3 = Bo3"
Veto is asked by the teams. So someone from each team needs to type !veto or !vetobo# where # = 1, 2 or 3

/* Veto cmds */
sm_vetobo1 - Veto_Bo1, "Ask for a Bo1 Veto"
sm_vetoBo1 - Veto_Bo1, "Ask for a Bo1 Veto"
sm_vetobo3 - Veto_Bo3, "Ask for a Bo3 Veto"
sm_vetoBo3 - Veto_Bo3, "Ask for a Bo3 Veto"
sm_veto - Veto_Setup, "Ask for Veto"
sm_Veto - Veto_Setup, "Ask for Veto"
sm_vetomaps - Veto_Bo3_Maps, "Veto Bo3 Maps"
Old 02-12-2015 , 09:19   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.3, 30-Jan-2015>
Reply With Quote #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
Beta 0.3.3.4 - 12-02-2015
- changed GetClientAuthString to GetClientAuthId
- Added CreateDirectory for demo recording
- Added knife round lock
- Added new convar:
-- wm_knife_auto_start "0", "Enable or disable after knife round to be forced lived"

Warmod will require Sourcemod v1.6.2+
Thanks we will test soon..

Maybe you could also color the chat with "Terrorist" please set name tag with red and for CT Blue? That way people realize that whats happening since default colors just tend to fade out for many that does not read what gets spammed.
goodBEan
Old 02-14-2015 , 12:49   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #504

Me and a few friends are looking at this for our servers. One question came up: is there a real difference between the linux and windows versions?

also will these new tourney features cause a problem with the plugin?
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/02/11443/
Quote:
TOURNAMENT SUPPORT
– Added server setting sv_reliableavatardata: when enabled player avatars are reliably exchanged between all players and casters on the game server, reliably delivered to GOTV spectators, and recorded in demo files.
– Added the ability to specify team logos just like we specify team names or flags (via convars mp_teamlogo_1 and mp_teamlogo_2 using team’s shorthand image name).
— Team logos now show in the spectator scoreboard, the win panel and the player scoreboard.
– Added a new win panel string that shows the team name if they win the round.

Last edited by goodBEan; 02-14-2015 at 20:01.
Chesterfield
Old 02-14-2015 , 15:19   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #505

Few suggestions that you could add to this amazing plugin

- Anti-TK, when someone do much damage to a teammate, he'll be automatically banned for 30 mins (like MM system)
- Ban disconnected players, this should be like MM settings, if you leave the match and you don't rejoin after 3 mins, you'll be automatically banned for X ammount of time.

This would be perfect since many people just enter to the automix to troll people and then leave, if you do this, if you find the way to do this, you'll be loved for everyone, no homo.

Thanks and keep up teh good work!
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 02-14-2015 , 22:02   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazer View Post
Thanks we will test soon..

Maybe you could also color the chat with "Terrorist" please set name tag with red and for CT Blue? That way people realize that whats happening since default colors just tend to fade out for many that does not read what gets spammed.
I will add this next update for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
Me and a few friends are looking at this for our servers. One question came up: is there a real difference between the linux and windows versions?

also will these new tourney features cause a problem with the plugin?
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/02/11443/
Nothing different, SM_Zip extension just needs 1 more file to work on windows servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post

- Anti-TK, when someone do much damage to a teammate, he'll be automatically banned for 30 mins (like MM system)
- Ban disconnected players, this should be like MM settings, if you leave the match and you don't rejoin after 3 mins, you'll be automatically banned for X ammount of time.

This would be perfect since many people just enter to the automix to troll people and then leave, if you do this, if you find the way to do this, you'll be loved for everyone, no homo.

There are already commands that do this in CS:GO. Also other plugins can be added to do this as well.
Old 02-15-2015 , 01:43   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post

Change cvar
mp_autokick 1 // Kick idle/team-killing players (mm)

I modified the code to ban by quit and saves panel sourcemod, but also bans the spectadores coming out. I still have it for repair
Send a message via Skype™ to Totys
goodBEan
Old 02-15-2015 , 14:43   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #508

I am starting to playing around with this on my test server. I am liking what I am seeing so far. I did notice the gamemode_competitive_server.cfg is a ESL config for 3on3 or 5on5. How do I config the plugin for a 3 on 3 match so that it would be easier for me to test?
izzyftw
Old 02-15-2015 , 15:53   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #509

hey , i just want to ask , past 2 day i hosted a LAN tournament using your mod , i love it btw . but i had a problem with the max players . its stuck at 10/10 and GOTV 10/10 . i changed all the setting inside warmod to 12 players but still 10/10 . the reason is i want people to join and cast my game live from spectators . can please email me the for this problem ? [email protected] . thanks ! LOVE YOUR MOD !~
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 02-15-2015 , 16:29   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3.3.4, 12-Feb-2015>
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totys View Post
Change cvar
mp_autokick 1 // Kick idle/team-killing players (mm)

I modified the code to ban by quit and saves panel sourcemod, but also bans the spectadores coming out. I still have it for repair
.I'll look into the code you PM'd me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
I am starting to playing around with this on my test server. I am liking what I am seeing so far. I did notice the gamemode_competitive_server.cfg is a ESL config for 3on3 or 5on5. How do I config the plugin for a 3 on 3 match so that it would be easier for me to test?
wm_min_ready "10", "Sets the minimum required ready players to Live on 3"
wm_max_players "10", "Sets the maximum players allowed on both teams combined, others will be forced to spectator (0 = unlimited)"

Change them to 6 for 3v3 in ruleset_global.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyftw View Post
hey , i just want to ask , past 2 day i hosted a LAN tournament using your mod , i love it btw . but i had a problem with the max players . its stuck at 10/10 and GOTV 10/10 . i changed all the setting inside warmod to 12 players but still 10/10 . the reason is i want people to join and cast my game live from spectators . can please email me the for this problem ? [email protected] . thanks ! LOVE YOUR MOD !~
I don't believe this is a warmod issue. Have you used 'maxplayers_override' or just 'maxplayers'?