Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Help with hacking???

Post New Thread Reply   

DemonicSmileyFace
Old 04-17-2015 , 21:21   Help with hacking???
Reply With Quote #1

Hello I run a decent TF2 server among the top third of tf2 servers in popularity. I recently had a rogue admin who was abusing and generally being cruel to everyone and decided I to ban her. here is her steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135788459 She sent me a message warning me how she learnt to hack and how she is hacking me (i think this is BS but she might have an uncle or something who knows how) and im worried she will SWAT me or do more than DDOS me what can she do? all she has is my ip and steam profile that i blocker her on. Can she swat me or put viruses on my computer? because i run the server on my gaming pc. I have her ip if it helps in reporting her and whatnot.
Old 04-18-2015 , 10:16   Re: Help with hacking???
Reply With Quote #2

Well this really isn't the place to report anyone for that but I wouldn't concern yourself with it since its very unlikely to be able to do anything. If something seems out of place then have the ISP you use take action if you are the account holder and as for the server the company you get the server from has measures to deal with something of a disruptive magnitude.