Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO Sourcemod Surf Kill Server, HELP!!!

Post New Thread Reply   

nuck98
Old 02-22-2019 , 12:49   CSGO Sourcemod Surf Kill Server, HELP!!!
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, at this very moment I am speaking for the translator, because my English is a bad thing.

I'm creating a surfkill server in CSGO but it does not work, there are many errors (of course, my own non sourcemod errors), I have errors with the RTV with the! Nominate, and since lately I do not have time and I want to know if anyone knows of a Sourcecoder or something like that, I do not know what they are called but they do plugins. What is helping me "inspire me" not to throw down the idea of ​​creating a server is the simple fact that there are many servers that are very well done to which I have already asked for help and they all tell me the same thing: "Private Plugins "all the best servers were paid for someone to do them ... then what I would like to know is who could help me, I have no idea of ​​the prices, I do not know what would be expensive or what would be cheap. I hope that someone can derive me or that someone who knows and is the person I'm looking for answers me directly.

Communicate with me here and by email also in the doubts:
[email protected]

Or by discord:
KrapZZi#5088

Last edited by nuck98; 02-22-2019 at 14:01.