Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.4.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Visual77
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2009 , 18:12   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #231

I'm pretty sure the log gave me 4 roundends on every level, this was on death aboard. Can someone else try this? If the other campaigns still have 4 roundends, the l4d update has broken this plugin.
Anteo
Old 07-17-2009 , 23:16   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionys View Post
ya
try enable log in plugin, and look events
set sm_l4d_fmc_crec 50
set sm_l4d_fmc_re_timer_block 0
set sm_l4d_fmc_dbug 0

look fmc_event.log in addons/sourcemod/logs
Dionys sorry, but I do not understand that I can help it indicates ... is to solve the problem in order to see the TOTAL SCORE ... Or are the values that must change?

I think we have one of the best plugins for L4D, but still has minor problems ... I hope this is resolved soon ...

Thanks for the plug-in Dionys

Last edited by Anteo; 07-17-2009 at 23:19.
milvaen
Old 07-18-2009 , 15:17   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #233

I'm having problem.. I dont have any custom map.. The problem is after 5 map of campaign.. for the last map's score its not showing to players. Also the campaign is changing after the first round of the last map before other team plays as survivor or infected..
Dionys
Old 07-18-2009 , 19:53   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteo View Post
Dionys sorry, but I do not understand that I can help it indicates ... is to solve the problem in order to see the TOTAL SCORE ... Or are the values that must change?

I think we have one of the best plugins for L4D, but still has minor problems ... I hope this is resolved soon ...

Thanks for the plug-in Dionys
If to make (sorry, need set sm_l4d_fmc_dbug 1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionys View Post
ya
try enable log in plugin, and look events
set sm_l4d_fmc_crec 50
set sm_l4d_fmc_re_timer_block 0
set sm_l4d_fmc_dbug 0

look fmc_event.log in addons/sourcemod/logs
it is possible to look how many events round_end occurs before change of a map and set a variable sm_l4d_fmc_crec
jax
Old 07-19-2009 , 09:41   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #235

I was having the issue of only one team being able to play the finale and it would change map straight away without showing all the scores etc... So i changed the check for round ends from the default 4 to 8 for my 8vs8 l4d unrest server and it allowed the 2 teams to be able to play the finale map however. The map being played at the time was dead air and once the plane had taken off everyone got kicked and the map didn't change. I rejoined the server to find 4 bots running around.. So i killed them thinking it make trigger the changelevel if all bots were dead but nope :/... Anyone else experiencing such a problem and have any solutions?
olj
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2009 , 19:23   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax View Post
I was having the issue of only one team being able to play the finale and it would change map straight away without showing all the scores etc... So i changed the check for round ends from the default 4 to 8 for my 8vs8 l4d unrest server and it allowed the 2 teams to be able to play the finale map however. The map being played at the time was dead air and once the plane had taken off everyone got kicked and the map didn't change. I rejoined the server to find 4 bots running around.. So i killed them thinking it make trigger the changelevel if all bots were dead but nope :/... Anyone else experiencing such a problem and have any solutions?
What plugins you using. What SM version? You said about 8vs8, im using L4DToolz for 10vs10 and all is fine. And make sure to remove default nextmap.smx, mapchooser.smx, nominations.smx, rockthevote.smx.
jax
Old 07-19-2009 , 22:37   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #237

These are the plugins that I am using. I made sure they were up to date. I am using a modified version of super versus because the other ones were screwed. I have none of those plugins you mentioned and I moved nextmap.smx to the disabled folder.

123:29 [SM] Listing 22 plugins:
01 "L4D UNREST Mod by Hunter Games (EVOL)" (1.0.4) by EVOL
02 "Basic Chat" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
03 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
04 "All4Dead" (1.4.5) by James Richardson (grandwazir)
05 "Basic Comm Control" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
06 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
07 "L4D Force Mission Changer" (1.3.3) by Dionys
08 "Admin Menu" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
09 "Basic Votes" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
10 "Fun Commands" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
11 "L4D Score/Team Manager" (1.1.1) by Downtown1
12 "Basic Commands" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
13 "Sound Commands" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
14 "Fun Votes" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
15 "Admin File Reader" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
16 "Reserved Slots" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
17 "Anti-Flood" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
18 "L4D SuperVersus" (1.4 modified) by original author DDRKhat, modifications YourEnemyPL
19 "Client Preferences" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
20 "Player Commands" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
21 "L4D Remove Lobby Reservation" (1.0.0) by Downtown1
22 "Admin Help" (1.2.2-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
jax
Old 07-21-2009 , 06:11   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #238

If i disable this plugin both teams get a shot at the finale but it won't change map at the end (probably because I have next map plugin in disabled folder)...

Can someone give me an example of your settings you use for this plugin if you run a 8vs8 (16slot) l4d versus server. I'm thinking it just gets confused with how many end rounds there is. But what is the right amount for a versus 16slot server. I tried 8 last time and both teams got a shot but it wouldn't change the map at the end and it bugged.
olj
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2009 , 07:04   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #239

No, you dont need nextmap plugin. My mission changer works fine with default parameters in config. Im at work now, but if i remember correct i have 4 end rounds in my config, but im not sure.

Also try to remove plugins one at a time and check if mission changer started to work properly. I advice to check L4DSuperversus first. That way you will find plugin which screws this (ofc if this is some plugin's fault).

Also what is UNREST MOD? Never saw this, is it usual hunter games or something other? Just curious.
jax
Old 07-21-2009 , 08:26   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.3.3
Reply With Quote #240

Well if i disable this plugin then the rounds play out correctly. Downside with that would be no force map change out end and everyone gets booted. :/