Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

csa.lt
Old 01-07-2015 , 02:49   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1531

hello, me too have removed all "PrintToChatAll" notices, because don`t need it.. and there is another problem I have set sm_afk_exclude_dead "1", because before all dead players was moving to spect after 60sec, but now if play short maps which round take short than 60sec, player can stay in afk all match, because I set sm_afk_spawn_time "60.0"

this is on CSGO

config
sm_afk_exclude_dead "1"
sm_afk_move_time "120.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "60.0"
yedpodtrzitko
Old 01-07-2015 , 05:08   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1532

Hi Rothgar,
I've implemented a support for Nuclear Dawn plus its widely used Warmup plugin, which is something similar to "Waiting for Players" feature in TF2.

- some variables are without the "TF2" prefix/infix now, as it can be used for other mods
- checking if the warmup/WfP is in progress is now done via timer rather than in the player_team event.

You can see the diff here (ignore the AFK_CHECK_INTERVAL change):
https://gist.github.com/yedpodtrzitk...d1fc/revisions

(full code is available if you delete 'revisions' from the url)

Any feedback appreciated.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-10-2015 , 18:19   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1533

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post
hello, me too have removed all "PrintToChatAll" notices, because don`t need it.. and there is another problem I have set sm_afk_exclude_dead "1", because before all dead players was moving to spect after 60sec, but now if play short maps which round take short than 60sec, player can stay in afk all match, because I set sm_afk_spawn_time "60.0"

this is on CSGO

config
sm_afk_exclude_dead "1"
sm_afk_move_time "120.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "60.0"
I don't know what you mean exactly? You should have the spawn time at a low number because it is an AFK Spawn capture? You will need to provide some more details so I can understand the issue, if you need to reduce the times then why not just reduce the times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yedpodtrzitko View Post
Hi Rothgar,
I've implemented a support for Nuclear Dawn plus its widely used Warmup plugin, which is something similar to "Waiting for Players" feature in TF2.

- some variables are without the "TF2" prefix/infix now, as it can be used for other mods
- checking if the warmup/WfP is in progress is now done via timer rather than in the player_team event.

You can see the diff here (ignore the AFK_CHECK_INTERVAL change):
https://gist.github.com/yedpodtrzitk...d1fc/revisions

(full code is available if you delete 'revisions' from the url)

Any feedback appreciated.
Ok thanks, I'll take a look at this, not sure if it will impact on the TF2 WFP events, might have to merge them somehow.

I'll look at it and then get back, thanks.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
coolmans
Old 01-14-2015 , 02:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1534

в cs go время быстро бежит, через 15 секунд в спектры переводит cs go 15 sec go to spec
Azet
Old 01-16-2015 , 20:34   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post

this is on CSGO

config
sm_afk_exclude_dead "1"
sm_afk_move_time "120.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "60.0"
I don't know what you mean exactly? You should have the spawn time at a low number because it is an AFK Spawn capture? You will need to provide some more details so I can understand the issue, if you need to reduce the times then why not just reduce the times?
I think his problem is that if someone get killed during being afk (and not moved to spect already), then he will never got moved cause of afk timer reset. IMO killing someone should not reset afk timer and I also have this problem. Temporarily I will reduce my spawn timings differently for each map regarding on map size.

Last edited by Azet; 01-16-2015 at 20:35.
utaker
Old 01-18-2015 , 09:34   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1536

error in logs

PHP Code:
L 01/12/2015 10:37:33Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150112.log")
L 01/12/2015 10:37:33: [SMFatal error encountered parsing translation file "afk_manager.phrases.txt"
L 01/12/2015 10:37:33: [SMError (line 0column 0): Stream failed to open
L 01
/12/2015 10:37:33: [SMPlugin encountered error 4Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01
/12/2015 10:37:33: [SMNative "LogAction" reportedLanguage phrase "CSTRIKE" not found
L 01
/12/2015 10:37:33: [SMDisplaying call stack trace for plugin "afk_manager.smx":
L 01/12/2015 10:37:33: [SM]   [0]  Line 692afk_manager.sp::OnPluginStart() 
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2015 , 13:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azet View Post
I think his problem is that if someone get killed during being afk (and not moved to spect already), then he will never got moved cause of afk timer reset. IMO killing someone should not reset afk timer and I also have this problem. Temporarily I will reduce my spawn timings differently for each map regarding on map size.
I can review this, I did try in the past to set the first spectator mode as AFK I think so that when you change from being alive into spectator after death it did continue but maybe it needs a review.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2015 , 06:25   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1538

Hey Rothgar, I've not seen this untill last night:

L 01/22/2015 - 19:52:15: [myplugs/afk_manager.smx] GOTV<144><BOT><> was moved to spectate for being AFK too long.

This is the SourceTV bot used to record matches... It happened sometime during round 2... there was 1 human player two bots and this GOTV bot... any ideas?

edit; I watched the demo... it played fine. I did see the bot as spectator on the scoreboard after round two. My last 7 days logs don't show this happening. This says the SourceTV bot is supposed to be on the spectator team, but when I ran a loop on clients it said GOTV was on team 0 - It is still just a bot tho, one weird fluke?

Last edited by hamilton5; 01-23-2015 at 10:22.
Doulos
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-23-2015 , 16:00   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1539

This has been reported to me, but I have not witnessed it myself:

Live players are being team switched during a round, not at end of round.

???
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2015 , 17:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1540

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
Hey Rothgar, I've not seen this untill last night:

L 01/22/2015 - 19:52:15: [myplugs/afk_manager.smx] GOTV<144><BOT><> was moved to spectate for being AFK too long.

This is the SourceTV bot used to record matches... It happened sometime during round 2... there was 1 human player two bots and this GOTV bot... any ideas?

edit; I watched the demo... it played fine. I did see the bot as spectator on the scoreboard after round two. My last 7 days logs don't show this happening. This says the SourceTV bot is supposed to be on the spectator team, but when I ran a loop on clients it said GOTV was on team 0 - It is still just a bot tho, one weird fluke?
Can you replicate this? If you can could you maybe enable a Debug version and get me some logs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doulos View Post
This has been reported to me, but I have not witnessed it myself:

Live players are being team switched during a round, not at end of round.

???
In what way? Like active players who are moving around are being moved for being AFK, can you get me a demo or something? Or provide more information.