Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

ocean6
Old 04-05-2020 , 23:59   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Have you made sure the directory is not read only or something?

Have you tried to set _DEBUG to see if it gives any further information?

Is there any errors in your SourceMod error logs?

The initial Log function is BuildLogFilePath()
I ended up getting it and edited my post at the end... you quoted it too ;)
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-21-2020 , 20:26   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2022

@Rothgar would it be possible to inform which colors would be available for the plugin version with Multi-Colors & Update support? I would also like to know how can I get the source code for this version, or is it the source code that is already included in the topic already?

Last edited by paulo_crash; 04-21-2020 at 20:31.
directshops
Old 04-24-2020 , 15:46   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2023

this work in csgo ?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-24-2020 , 16:22   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by directshops View Post
this work in csgo ?
Yes
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-26-2020 , 18:26   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
@Rothgar would it be possible to inform which colors would be available for the plugin version with Multi-Colors & Update support? I would also like to know how can I get the source code for this version, or is it the source code that is already included in the topic already?
It should be any colors available in MultiColors that are supposed by the mod you are running. If you have issues with colors you should be able to self-compile using the instructions with the latest version of MultiColors, not sure if that answers your question? If not let me know.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-26-2020 , 20:16   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2026

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
It should be any colors available in MultiColors that are supposed by the mod you are running. If you have issues with colors you should be able to self-compile using the instructions with the latest version of MultiColors, not sure if that answers your question? If not let me know.
I believe so, just in case. Even if I compiled the plugin again, with the source code that is in your topic it comes with the automatic update still right? With that it will not download its official version again? Or would it have nothing to do?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2020 , 07:28   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I believe so, just in case. Even if I compiled the plugin again, with the source code that is in your topic it comes with the automatic update still right? With that it will not download its official version again? Or would it have nothing to do?
My understanding is it will only download a new version if the plugin version is out of date, so if you self-compile using the latest external includes and the plugin version/code is untouched i.e. plugin version is the latest it should not overwrite unless a new version was released. Alternatively you would need to disable the auto-update.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Sandervraun
Old 05-05-2020 , 04:06   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2028

Is this still up to date? or is it broken? I am looking for a plugin which moves you if you are afk...

And also so you can type /AFK in chat, to go spec
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-07-2020 , 16:53   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandervraun View Post
Is this still up to date? or is it broken? I am looking for a plugin which moves you if you are afk...

And also so you can type /AFK in chat, to go spec
it's working good (css/csgo)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-29-2020 , 12:06   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2030

this plugin always worked for me but now for some reason when i use this plugin It's mess up spawnpoints on first join on the map. anyone experienced this before?

EDIT:

If someone use this plugin skillautobalance - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=316478 it will conflict with afk manager and will mess up your server spawnpoints

Last edited by foxsay; 05-29-2020 at 12:38. Reason: found reason why