Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.7 , 2019/06/23)

Post New Thread Reply   

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 06-04-2019 , 15:55   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #141

Clients still crash occasionally upon map change from HDR > HDR Valve maps, this has been discussed and proven in the Sourcemod discord. It appears to be more of a hardware/driver compatibility issue than anything else.

I said nothing about the plugin, I was speaking to recompiling maps.
Old 06-04-2019 , 17:17   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #142

and I am saying, with regard to recompiling maps, that half the players in my server would crash after map change because of LDR maps, and now none crash when recompiling with HDR. Why is my suggestion that people try using HDR maps to solve the problem worthless, if there is very clearly something there based off accounts of not just me but several people?

If people crash when using LDR, and don't crash when the same map is compiled in HDR, how can you shrug that off as worthless?
SHUFEN
Old 06-06-2019 , 07:34   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #143

It is clearly true. We have to compile all maps to HDR.
This is reason of why popular servers are using only HDR maps.
Send a message via Skype™ to SHUFEN
wolvez04
Old 06-21-2019 , 09:14   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #144

Increased crashes on rtv using default rockthevote + using this crash fix plugin, can someone make custom version for me? Which combination works best? Using default sourcemod mapchooser/rtv + this crash fix plugin or mapchooser-extended or something else?

Anyone have any better methods or can help code something to suit me for payment? I find using sm_rcon map to change map decreases the chance of crash, can we use that aswell? silly volvo

Last edited by wolvez04; 06-21-2019 at 09:15.
Effeff
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2019 , 15:30   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvez04 View Post
Increased crashes on rtv using default rockthevote + using this crash fix plugin, can someone make custom version for me? Which combination works best? Using default sourcemod mapchooser/rtv + this crash fix plugin or mapchooser-extended or something else?

Anyone have any better methods or can help code something to suit me for payment? I find using sm_rcon map to change map decreases the chance of crash, can we use that aswell? silly volvo
If you haven't already, you could try this plugin if you want to use sm_rcon https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=315212

If neither work for you, I could message you about (uncomfirmed) reason for why it happens and (unconfirmed) fix for it that doesn't use plugins, but it is a lot more effort than just using a plugin. If the plugin above works then you should just use that.

The stuff I'll tell you, I've already said in other comments in this thread too so you could just read other comments to see what other people have said too.
wolvez04
Old 06-21-2019 , 21:48   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effeff View Post
If you haven't already, you could try this plugin if you want to use sm_rcon https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=315212

If neither work for you, I could message you about (uncomfirmed) reason for why it happens and (unconfirmed) fix for it that doesn't use plugins, but it is a lot more effort than just using a plugin. If the plugin above works then you should just use that.

The stuff I'll tell you, I've already said in other comments in this thread too so you could just read other comments to see what other people have said too.
No I dont have the option to decompile map rotations.
The plugin you linked is worse, it specifically says it's not for sm mapchooser etc and should be used with csgo inbuilt map vote system. I have tried a while ago and crashes constantly when using that plugin with sm mapchooser. Also it's only recommended for low player count.

BOT Benson
Old 06-23-2019 , 16:48   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.7 , 2019/06/23)
Reply With Quote #147

new information added.
Old 06-24-2019 , 13:08   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
Clients still crash occasionally upon map change from HDR > HDR Valve maps, this has been discussed and proven in the Sourcemod discord. It appears to be more of a hardware/driver compatibility issue than anything else.

I said nothing about the plugin, I was speaking to recompiling maps.
hi!
how i can recompile map ??

please help!!
NanoC
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2019 , 14:43   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Mohammad View Post
hi!
how i can recompile map ??

please help!!
It is not easy if you have not done it before, you need to decompile the map (using bspsource for example) install CSGO SDK (Hammer Editor), fix the major issues like optimization, and compile it again with another name in Full HDR
Old 09-14-2019 , 03:11   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.7 , 2019/06/23)
Reply With Quote #150

Hey! I just tested this plugin and unfortunately it didn't work for me, is anyone else having this problem? I'm using Mapchooser Extended so this plugin should function properly. Thank you!