Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)

Post New Thread Reply   

AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2011 , 11:50   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #491

I assure you, incaps are counted correctly. Now if you are using another plugin that messes with m_currentReviveCount, theres bound to be problems.
ellis
Old 03-28-2011 , 12:20   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #492

sorry but i dont know where i have to post this.

i have downloaded me your thirdpersonunlock plugin. but anyway it doesen't work. i have no clue why. can you look about the plugin and can you make it working again. thx
adrianman
Old 04-07-2011 , 08:32   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #493

i fixed the incap problem you had a typo in the code counting incaps 2x here
Code:
scoringitemdata[revives][count] += revivesread;
fixed by doing
Code:
scoringitemdata[revives][count] = revivesread;
Also if you heal up or get healed up after 1 or 2 incaps and reach the saferoom incaps count are 0 again because your m_currentrevivecount gets reset,you would have to get incapped again after you healed for incaps to count again,and it wouldn't count the initial ones before you healed,so i was right and you were wrong,just try it

A bug with item removal sometimes i find floating items in a map and can pick them up if i reach them such as ammo dump,incendiary ammo,or guns,for example i had a floating ammo dump in c2m5_concert sitting on top of a tent,and i was able to refill ammo from there by jumping and pushing use

Last edited by adrianman; 04-07-2011 at 12:17.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2011 , 12:34   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #494

The line you're referring to is intentional. Remember it is inside a FOR_EACH_ALIVE_SURVIVOR loop, so using "=" over "+=" will result in only the last survivor that is being looped in even being counted.

Medkits reset the incap counter, that is correct. However if you get into the saferoom with an unused medkit you get more points.

Unless you replace some item with ammo dumps that shouldnt happen ... it doesnt put up NEW items, it changes the existing ones
adrianman
Old 04-07-2011 , 18:39   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #495

you're right,it was something else

Last edited by adrianman; 04-07-2011 at 18:53.
ellis
Old 04-10-2011 , 07:26   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #496

atomic i have something new figured out about the bug in l4d with disappearing weapons. the bug only happens when you set the aroundspawnpoint to "yes" or "no"
when i remove the line it works without problems and all weapons would replaced or else setting factor.
if i set aroundspawnpoint to yes, the saferoom weapon will not replaced and in the second round all t2 weapons are gone. and when i set to aroundspawnpoint to no, weapons on the map will be all replaced and the saferoom guns sometimes will be replaced correctly sometimes not. should they not replaced they disappear also in second round.

the log says everything the same, stuff like that:

Removing weapon_rifle_spawn of id -1 as removal factor requested
aroundspawnpoint "yes" but no weapons in spawnrange aborting

i have to report, i thought it was a important thing, what you have to know.
Because maybe than its a other failure and you have said the weapons has already a delay added and the weapons will replaced right without set the arpoundspawnpoint, so theres maybe something other wrong, i dont know.
otherwise ok.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2011 , 18:05   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #497

Well if you figured out a way to make it work bug-free im happy for you. I dont quite understand how a setting that only has any effect in the first round causes a bug in the second, heh.
Dragonshadow
BANNED
Old 04-11-2011 , 10:02   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #498

How would I use this to have a left4dead1 style scoring system?
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2011 , 10:35   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #499

Use the convars

PHP Code:
    srs_scoring_enabled         "1"         // Enable the Scoring Module<br />

srs_score_survivor             "100.0"     // How much Score does a saved Survivor yield<br />

srs_score_hard_health         "1.0"         // How much Score does a full Health Point yield<br />

srs_score_temp_health         "0.5"         // How much Score does a temporary Health Point yield<br />

srs_score_medkit             "75.0"         // How much Score does a Medkit yield<br />

srs_score_defib                "75.0"         // How much Score does a Defibrillator yield<br />

srs_score_pills                "30.0"        // How much Score do Pills yield<br />

srs_score_adrenaline        "25.0"        // How much Score does Adrenaline yield<br />

srs_score_pipebomb            "15.0"         // How much Score does a Pipe Bomb yield<br />

srs_score_molotov             "15.0"         // How much Score does a Molotov yield<br />

srs_score_vomitjar            "25.0"         // How much Score does a Vomit Jar yield<br />

srs_score_explosiveamo        "25.0"         // How much Score does an Explosive Ammopack yield<br />

srs_score_incendiaryammo    "25.0"         // How much Score does an Incendiary Ammopack yield<br />

srs_score_infecteddamage    "0.0"        // How much Score Infected get per Damagepoint dealt<br />

srs_score_incap_malus        "-33"        // How much Score do Survivors lose per suffered Incap<br /></p><p> 

Remove the items from scoring, in L4D1 only Survivors, Medkits, Pills, hard health and temp health counted. The exact values? Youll have to figure out.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2011 , 18:23   Re: [L4D2] Standardized Revamp Structure (srsmod)
Reply With Quote #500

It's because you violate the rule i wrote down somewhere, never to replace item X with Y BEFORE Y is handled.

Here, in the original config file:

PHP Code:
// *        Also note items get processed from top to bottom, so if you for example replace Medkits with Pills you should handle Pills BEFORE that.