Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ][Zombie Class]Zombie Screamer

Post New Thread Reply   

Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2009 , 00:52   Re: [REQ][Zombie Class]Zombie Screamer
Reply With Quote #21

I'm sorry if i come across like that, but i have to admit i am an asshole. I've been having computer problems lately, but i've been working on some stuff that i will release. I have decided to try and release my models and maps, because well, i just feel like they are being wasted because i don't have the time anymore to try and set up some of the things and ideas i had planned for them. I'll make a topic or post them sometime. As for my plugins and such, i can't release those just yet, but believe me, i want to. I really simply meant to ask you if the zombie i tried to script is like the one in your idea. Btw, i suck dick at scripting. I think fo the banshee i just used emit_sound or something, i dun remember, i had to walk myself through it like 2 times (baby steps ) for the chainsaw and make it so they didn't sound off too often or overlap. I'll try and give you an example if i get the time, but only if waht i have is kinda what you want. All this jsut depends in how my computer holds up in the meantime and if i get time. I'll try and post that l4d map up this weekend. I dun think it's really finished an i'd kinda like to start over and redo it, but i am to lazy, so i'll just let you guys enjoy waht i made for it so far, i dunno how the gameplay will be.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]