Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Admin Commands Log v1.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Admin Commands       
eat1k
Old 12-04-2018 , 11:38   Admin Commands Log v1.1
Reply With Quote #1

Author: w0w (me).

Current version: 1.1

Changelog:
Spoiler

Requirements:
  • AMX Mod X 1.9.0 or higher.

Multilingual support:
  • Brazilian Portuguese (BP): tarsisd2
  • English (EN).
  • Romanian (RO): tom .
  • Russian (RU).
  • Spanish (ES).
  • Turkish (TR): Snake.

Plugin logs commands that admins write in their console to a file.

The config file is created automatically in "amxmodx/configs/plugins" where you can set settings which you want.

CVars:
  • acl_type: For values 1 or 2 you must have the file "acl_list.ini" in your configs folder.
    • 0: it'll log only commands which starts with "amx_".
    • 1: it'll log only commands from "acl_list.ini" ("amxmodx/configs/acl_list.ini").
    • 2: combines 0 and 1 values of this CVar (it'll log commands which starts with "amx_" or which are in the acl_list.ini file).
  • acl_access: players with one of the flags specified in this CVar will be logged, i.e., if the CVar value is "cde", server will log commands from player who was flag "c" or "d" or "e".
  • acl_log_type: type of logging.
    • 0: it'll log commands to only one file. For example: admin_commands.log
    • 1: it'll log commands to a file created every day. That files are created in "addons/amxmodx/logs/admin_commands/". For example: admin_commands_04-12-2018.log
    • 2: it'll log commands to a file created every month. That files are created in "addons/amxmodx/logs/admin_commands/". For example: admin_commands_12-2018.log
  • acl_reloadcfg_access: access flag to use the command "acl_reloadcfg" to reload "acl_list.ini".

Official topic of the resource in:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_commands_log.sma - 862 views - 7.0 KB)
File Type: zip admin_commands_log.zip (5.2 KB, 319 views)

Last edited by eat1k; 01-10-2019 at 14:56.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 13:43   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #2

great plugin!

here is a translation to Brazilian Portuguese:
PHP Code:
[bp]
ACL_CVAR_TYPE logando todos comandos que comecem com "amx_"logando todos comandos de "g_szCmds" array; valores 0 e 1 do CVar estao combinados
ACL_CVAR_ACCESS 
Somente jogadores com Flags especificas serao logados
ACL_CVAR_LOG_TYPE 
salvar todos comandos em um arquivosalvar todos comandos em um arquivo diferente todos os diassalvar todos os comandos em um arquivo diferente todos os meses
ACL_CVAR_RELOADCFG_ACCESS 
Flag para acessar o comando acl_reloadcfg 
you have to remove the link to the russian forum, this forum doesn't allow to link communities that supports non-steam and have non-steam content

ty
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 13:49   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
great plugin!

here is a translation to Brazilian Portuguese:
PHP Code:
[bp]
ACL_CVAR_TYPE logando todos comandos que comecem com "amx_"logando todos comandos de "g_szCmds" array; valores 0 e 1 do CVar estao combinados
ACL_CVAR_ACCESS 
Somente jogadores com Flags especificas serao logados
ACL_CVAR_LOG_TYPE 
salvar todos comandos em um arquivosalvar todos comandos em um arquivo diferente todos os diassalvar todos os comandos em um arquivo diferente todos os meses
ACL_CVAR_RELOADCFG_ACCESS 
Flag para acessar o comando acl_reloadcfg 
you have to remove the link to the russian forum, this forum doesn't allow to link communities that supports non-steam and have non-steam content

ty
As far as I know, there is some partnership between Allied and Dev-cs and they are putting efforts together in making Amx 1.90?
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 14:55   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alber9091 View Post
As far as I know, there is some partnership between Allied and Dev-cs and they are putting efforts together in making Amx 1.90?
nope,the main rule in alliedmodds is non-steam not supported and they don't allow to link any community that has non-steam content, like reunion and other stuff, they wouldn't break their own rule.

don't get me wrong, their community and developers are great, one of the best, keep up the good work

both communities have developers working in the same project i believe, but it is a open source and they contribute using github

Last edited by tarsisd2; 12-04-2018 at 14:57.
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 15:08   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
nope,the main rule in alliedmodds is non-steam not supported and they don't allow to link any community that has non-steam content, like reunion and other stuff, they wouldn't break their own rule.

don't get me wrong, their community and developers are great, one of the best, keep up the good work

both communities have developers working in the same project i believe, but it is a open source and they contribute using github
But I can see here many links too showing as aurthor of content. (As a proof).
And its what's he did !!!

And regarding Github, its still AMX MODX Project, where botu communities are working.
Non-Steam is not allowed here !!! But any links, which shows original content and related content is not prohibited, I believe. [He never mentioned, Plugin either supports steam or Non-Steam].
Snake.
Old 12-06-2018 , 15:42   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #6

Code:
[tr]
ACL_CVAR_TYPE = 0 - "amx_" ile baslayan butun komutlari kaydet; 1 - dosya acl_list.ini'den kaydet; 2 - Bu cvar'in 0 ve 1 degerlerinin kombini 
ACL_CVAR_ACCESS = Sadece belirli yetkilere sahip oyuncular icin kaydet
ACL_CVAR_LOG_TYPE = 0 - butun komutlari bir dosyaya kaydet; 1 - butun komutlari her gun olusturulan farkli dosyalara kaydet; 2 - butun dosyalari her ay olusturulan farkli dosyalara kaydet
ACL_CVAR_RELOADCFG_ACCESS = Acl_reloadcfg komutunu kullanmak icin yetki
Send a message via Skype™ to Snake.
eat1k
Old 12-06-2018 , 17:46   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #7

tarsisd2, Snake., thank you for the translations! I've updated the archive.
Old 12-07-2018 , 11:07   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.0
Reply With Quote #8

Can you update my lang ? I have writen a word wrong.
Code:
[tr] 
ACL_CVAR_TYPE = 0 - "amx_" ile baslayan butun komutlari kaydet; 1 - dosya acl_list.ini'den kaydet; 2 - Bu cvar'in 0 ve 1 degerlerinin kombini 
ACL_CVAR_ACCESS = Sadece belirli yetkilere sahip oyuncular icin kaydet 
ACL_CVAR_LOG_TYPE = 0 - butun komutlari bir dosyaya kaydet; 1 - butun komutlari her gun olusturulan farkli dosyalara kaydet; 2 - butun komutlari her ay olusturulan farkli dosyalara kaydet 
ACL_CVAR_RELOADCFG_ACCESS = Acl_reloadcfg komutunu kullanmak icin yetki
Send a message via Skype™ to Snake.
eat1k
Old 01-10-2019 , 11:57   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.1
Reply With Quote #9

Updated to 1.1. Fixed two errors: getting the values of the cvars, creating log files.
Old 01-10-2019 , 13:32   Re: Admin Commands Log v1.1
Reply With Quote #10

HTML Code:
[ro]
ACL_CVAR_TYPE = 0 - Inregistrare comenzi incepand cu "amx_"; 1 - Inregistrare comenziilor din fisierul acl_list.ini; 2 - valorile 0 si 1 din acest Cvar sunt combinate
ACL_CVAR_ACCESS = Inregistrarea comenziilor se va efectua in functie de accesul avut
ACL_CVAR_LOG_TYPE = 0 - log pentru toate comenziile din fisier ; 1 - log pentru toate comenziile din ziua respectiva ; 2 - log pentru toate comenziile in fisier diferit pentru fiecare luna
ACL_CVAR_RELOADCFG_ACCESS = Accesul necesar pentru a folosi comanda acl_reloadcfg