Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)

Post New Thread Reply   

PoLiCe
Old 05-17-2013 , 11:36   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #291

you should make that when the plugin transfers the player to the following team..
it prints a message on chat/hud Saying: You have been transferred to the following team : %s team.
Old 09-10-2013 , 12:02   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #292

Hey,

we've a problem with the plugin. I configured it switching alive players. But if an alive player is switched this happens at the end of the round. So if a player is in CT Team, is alive and gets switched to T Team all the model switches and all other CTs are able to kill the player.

I hope you understand what's the problem. Is it possible to do alive switch so the switched player can't be killed?

Regards,

Hoelsch
Old 01-03-2014 , 14:01   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #293

Okay.. i got this plugin, and i got a really big problem, i have installed that on my gungame server, and i will say its a problem..
I am sitting in spectator mode, and 1 player on each team, suddenly it switch 1 of the player on the other team, so its going to be 2 v 0 ? anyone know that bug?

Before switch:
1 On Spectator mode
1 On Terrorist
1 On Counter-Terrorist

After switch:
1 On Spectator mode
2 On Terrorist/Counter-Terrorist
At3u
Old 02-05-2014 , 09:43   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #294

I dont know why this plugin is not working on my server... if i check whit amx_plugins it shows me:
Team Balancer 1.8b2 Ptahhotep ptb.amxx running but whithout any effects. Teams are not balanced and players are not moved.
batonik
Old 06-27-2015 , 00:30   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #295

Hello, I have bug on my servers. After the round spectator autobalance join to the game spectator and he can kill all enemy. I use the ptb plugin.

What can I do?
damo
Old 04-25-2016 , 08:03   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #296

Help, plugin is working, but the plugin doesn't balance teams and don't have messages too.
Old 12-06-2018, 19:29
luciaus18
This message has been deleted by luciaus18.
luciaus18
Old 12-12-2018 , 22:46   Re: Ptahhotep's Team Balancer 1.8b3 (Immunity & alive trans)
Reply With Quote #297

I choose to go in Tero team and I select my model that I want to play and after this I get this message - PTB: You have been auto-assigned... But I'm not auto assigned. I'm in the team that I choosed. Please someone help..