Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [22/10/2022]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 23:58   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [06/12/2018]
Reply With Quote #11

I couldn't agree more! Going to 1.9 I made a new directory in plugins called testing for all 3rd party plugins. That was a first for me. All 3rd party plugins configs ought to be in a new directory. Ahead of your time!

Now the config file did not execute for me even before placing my special fitments here and there. Is it's purpose to index the default cvars of the compile without going back to the source?

That's all it seems to do when I tested it. The root gamemod directory server.cfg is enough in my opinion. I already had it there then this extra plugin generated file does not execute the cvars it contains. All flash and no bang. I am not going to step on any toes here but for my purpose I just cut it out, a total of 5 lines now. I like the immunity refinement. If the source of the network radiation is the admin then yikes.

Also the limits do not appear to behave. I stripped down and lowered the minimums on the cvars as if there is ever a surge I am using this as a final line of defense. Once the line is crossed- gone. It has been fun working with this. While I was doing that the advertised minimums were not taking. I was wanting less than 5 tests for instance and it was forcing 5. Had to prune the source a bit. I am keeping the paperweight version. I am sure the final product will be neat. Remember be unique even if it is minimalistic. The others all have a lot of stuff going on. Whatever works for you though.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 12-07-2018 at 01:54.