Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)

Post New Thread Reply   

xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2016 , 20:28   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SowlHash View Post
Code:
L 02/02/2016 - 00:31:05: [SM] Unable to load extension "socket.ext": dlopen(/Users/SowlHash/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/socket.ext.dylib, 2): image not found
L 02/02/2016 - 00:31:05: [SM] Unable to load plugin "itemsapi.smx": Required extension "Socket" file("socket.ext") not running
L 02/02/2016 - 00:31:05: [SM] Unable to load plugin "tf2ibwrl.smx": Required extension "TF2Items" file("tf2items.ext.2.ep2v") not running
Im running a server on OS X, and I cannot seem to get TF2ItemBotWeaponRandomizer to work with Death's TF2IDB or the original TF2IDB, can anyone help me?

Sorry if theres a format error in this post, or if this is a stupid question, I am relatively new to all this.
Thanks!
Missing socket and TF2Items

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
SowlHash
Old 02-04-2016 , 00:06   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #82

Can anyone give me an idea on how to fix it?
SowlHash
Old 02-06-2016 , 01:12   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #83

Code:
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Unable to load extension "socket.ext": dlopen(/Users/SowlHash/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/socket.ext.dylib, 2): image not found
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Unable to load plugin "itemsapi.smx": Required extension "Socket" file("socket.ext") not running
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Could not initialize call to CAttributeList::GetAttributeByID
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "tf2attributes.smx":
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM]   [0]  Line 197, /home/forums/content/files/8/4/3/0/4/116848.attach::OnPluginStart()
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Unable to load plugin "tf2ibwrl.smx": Required extension "TF2Items" file("tf2items.ext.2.ep2v") not running
L 02/06/2016 - 18:41:38: [SM] Unable to load plugin "tf2itemsinfo.smx": Required extension "TF2Items" file("tf2items.ext.2.ep2v") not running
Tried plugging in all of the required files, this is what I get.
Sorry, I'm new to this, can anyone give me a walkthrough to what I should do?
fiala06
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-07-2016 , 12:42   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #84

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I'm trying to setup a database for the unusual effects plugin.

I've installed python on my local machine. Edited tf2idb.py and pointed it to my tf2 dir.
Code:
TF_FOLDER = 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\'
I get this error when I run it.

Any ideas? Note I've never done anything like this before, but my server is hosted with NFO if it matters. Thanks
Old 02-07-2016 , 17:05   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #85

Try replacing the '\' with '/'. Also, what's that red bar on the first line?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-07-2016 , 20:31   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
Try replacing the '\' with '/'. Also, what's that red bar on the first line?
Thanks that was it! >_<

That red bar only shows up when there was an error.
Old 02-14-2016 , 04:39   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #87

Hi bottiger,

Native_GetItemEquipRegions() is missing the binding of the item id to the query:

PHP Code:
new id GetNativeCell(1);
SQL_BindParamInt(g_statement_GetItemEquipRegions0id); 
Attached is a fix for anyone who may need it. Lines 337 and 338 have been added.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (tf2idb.sp - 282 views - 13.4 KB)
nosoop
Veteran Member
Old 02-14-2016 , 14:27   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottiger View Post
Please put the code to check for environmental variables after the settings so people can choose which one to use.
I'd prefer this kind of option myself:

Code:
# If $TF2_DIR (or %TF2_DIR% on Windows) doesn't exist as a shell environment variable, it falls back to the one defined in the script
TF_FOLDER = os.environ.get('TF2_DIR') or 'D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/'
Are there any plans to support the used_by_classes array for certain multi-class weapons? It's a bit cumbersome to have to hardcode a check to see which slot multi-class shotguns and B.A.S.E. Jumpers (and possible future weapons) are for.

It'll probably have to be a new column under tf2idb_class table, and you'd have to check the used_by_classes and prefab keys under each weapon definition. TF2IDB_GetItemSlotName might also need an optional TFClassType argument to check the slot of an item for a specific class.

Last edited by nosoop; 02-19-2016 at 06:55.
Requiesta
Old 02-19-2016 , 13:20   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #89

Am I the only one experiencing weirdness with the panic attack? The plugin treats it as if its a primary weapon for the pyro, soldier, and heavy and a secondary weapon for the engineer.

Nevermind, found a work around.

Check out my YouTube Channel.

Last edited by Requiesta; 02-23-2016 at 23:58.
bottiger
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-01-2016 , 15:46   Re: [TF2] TF2 Item DB (replaces tf2itemsinfo)
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoop View Post
I'd prefer this kind of option myself:

Code:
# If $TF2_DIR (or %TF2_DIR% on Windows) doesn't exist as a shell environment variable, it falls back to the one defined in the script
TF_FOLDER = os.environ.get('TF2_DIR') or 'D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/'
Are there any plans to support the used_by_classes array for certain multi-class weapons? It's a bit cumbersome to have to hardcode a check to see which slot multi-class shotguns and B.A.S.E. Jumpers (and possible future weapons) are for.

It'll probably have to be a new column under tf2idb_class table, and you'd have to check the used_by_classes and prefab keys under each weapon definition. TF2IDB_GetItemSlotName might also need an optional TFClassType argument to check the slot of an item for a specific class.
If you send me the code I will add it.

Unless the plugin stops working for my uses, I won't be making any major changes myself.

The plugin wasn't designed to use the "used_by_classes" field. I don't think it was there when I made the plugin. It shouldn't be too hard to change this, but it won't be a 1 line fix so I will wait for someone else to do it.

If you or anyone else decides to fix it, keep in mind that all prefabs are collapsed into 1 object so there's no need for you to lookup prefab information. Also please make sure TF2IDB_GetItemSlotName is backwards compatible, if it can't be, then make it TF2IDB_GetItemSlotNameWithClass.

Last edited by bottiger; 03-01-2016 at 15:49.