Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1

Post New Thread Reply   

msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2009 , 15:56   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #451

Just want to let everyone know, the Survival stats are running possibly final testing phase on the private F7Lans Steam Group servers. I am going to let these run for a few days and assuming there are no problems, a release should be soon. I am going to work on the updated webstats with Survival support in the meantime, check them out here:

http://www.f7lans.com/l4dstats/

Any ideas or suggestions for webstats in Survival, feel free to let me know now before release and I can include them. If you have any outstanding issues with webstats, now is the time to re-post about them so I can make sure I include them.

Last edited by msleeper; 05-06-2009 at 16:10.
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-07-2009 , 02:00   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH_Jimbo View Post
You find your MySQL database on your hosting platform. You will need commerical hosting more than likely. I do not know any free sources that will give you mysql.

freewebs will not run this sort of application. Again you will need more of a standard commerical hosting platform. Check with your game server provider.

the web zip file is everything that gets uploaded to your hosting platform(the webserver) for your site. Just unzip and upload as is.

CHMOD is setting the directory permissions. You will do this through your ftp client, ssh access or a similar application your hosting company will provide.

clientprefs is a sourcemod plugin that comes with the base package of source modd. In the configs folder in the addons directory on your game server you will find a databases.cfg. That is where you will add the database preference for the stats. The clientprefs just process preferences for sourcemod, etc.
well thanks now i understand thank u thats all i need cause im not familliar with mysql
galadril
Old 05-07-2009 , 03:22   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleeper View Post
Just want to let everyone know, the Survival stats are running possibly final testing phase on the private F7Lans Steam Group servers. I am going to let these run for a few days and assuming there are no problems, a release should be soon. I am going to work on the updated webstats with Survival support in the meantime, check them out here
This is really great news.. I'll be looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleeper View Post
Any ideas or suggestions for webstats in Survival, feel free to let me know now before release and I can include them. If you have any outstanding issues with webstats, now is the time to re-post about them so I can make sure I include them.
Maybe I have some nice ideas:
In the campaign section, for each survival level some kind of 'Best team time' (with the team names of that record). So everybody can try to beat their personal records, but also team records. It's also nice to have your name listed here

Weapon stats, bullets shot, hits / misses, shots per kill and maybe some kind of hit-model so you can see where you hit your enemies the most.. (know that this is allready on your list but i'm just giving you my thoughts )

New awards related to Survival mode

Easy way to add new maps. This would be the eassiest when the plugin could automaticly add the new maps to the database.

Somekind of history page of rounds. So you can check the last 30 Survival rounds, who played as a team and what was the score, nr of zombies killed. Then you can check for progress..

Maybe a chart on the individual player page to show progress for last 5 hours played, and an indicator for 'rounds played: '..

Maybe its also nice to see 'players maps' on the individual player page to show the stats per map for this specific player.

I'm just giving you extra ideas to play with. Your doing a Great job.
Old 05-07-2009 , 05:33   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #454

msleeper i find a free web host ,,, in the config.php in the mysql database wat should i put there? the link of the data base or what? adn after i put the data base wat to do next? how would it connect to my game server?

Last edited by Kirk_yang; 05-07-2009 at 10:55.
Old 05-07-2009 , 23:45   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #455

Nice... waiting 4 versus stats Maybe you can tell when approximately they gonna come out?
Kirk_yang
BANNED
Old 05-08-2009 , 01:19   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #456

i have 2 last question in config.php wat should i put there?? and on the database wat also to put there?? that is only wat i need and i am done doing this i spend the night experimenting what to put in it so i only need answer and i am done
IH_Jimbo
Old 05-08-2009 , 03:18   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk_yang View Post
i have 2 last question in config.php wat should i put there?? and on the database wat also to put there?? that is only wat i need and i am done doing this i spend the night experimenting what to put in it so i only need answer and i am done

It is very simple. The connection information to your mysql server(serverhostname or IP), username, database name... the few simple instructions are on the front page. Nothing needs to go in the database. You need to have a database setup and a user with the proper permissions setup to access the database. Here are the simple structions again....

• Edit the config.php file with the database information for your MySQL database. Upload the webstats files to your web space.
  • Run the createtable.php script from a web broswer. Delete this file if the tables are created successfully.
  • chmod 777 the /templates/awards_cache.html file. Not doing so may cause the Awards cache not to run properly!
  • Upload the plugin to your /addons/sourcemod/plugins/ directory on your game server.
  • Edit your databases.cfg file and add a section with the following information:
msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 05-08-2009 , 18:43   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #458

For the last time, do not Private Message me for support. Keep everything in the thread so that others can help you if I'm not around or don't have the patience for you.
Old 05-09-2009 , 13:40   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #459

yeah it's great plugin
now i looking for versus and survival ^^
thx for this plugin ^^
galadril
Old 05-12-2009 , 10:40   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #460

Quote:
Just want to let everyone know, the Survival stats are running possibly final testing phase on the private F7Lans Steam Group servers. I am going to let these run for a few days and assuming there are no problems, a release should be soon. I am going to work on the updated webstats with Survival support in the meantime
Any news about the testing? is everything going smoothly or do you have any struggles? Did you had a change to think about the ideas I posted? Please give us an update of progress..