Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Paid] Serverlist integrated with my own mysql table

Post New Thread Reply   

medic917
Old 01-06-2015 , 12:25   [Paid] Serverlist integrated with my own mysql table
Reply With Quote #1

I need someone to edit https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=150674 so it uses my own mysql table (i already got it to update by a forum addon I purchased, without any sourcemod plugins). I didn't want the plugin to query the remote mysql constantly to update the amount of players in each server, so I got a forum addon instead that does it instead. However I still want the server plugin to fetch the mysql table with the forum-updated database whenever someone typed !servers.

I need it to order servers by most players, and pop up every certain amount of minutes with the option "3. do not show me the serverlist again." I don't want the disable option to be permanent, but I want it to be in effect until next map change.

Just like the original plugin, anyone can type !servers to bring up the server list.

The database table for my forum addon looks exactly like this: http://pasteboard.co/9W7DNQs.png
The num_players value changes automatically from the forum addon I purchased.

If possible I would also like a config so it only shows servers with a certain type value (in the screenshot above, the database has a value called "type" like tf2 in the example.

Please pm me, instead of replying here, if this is an easy job for you, and you have enough time to get it done and test it in your dev servers by next month. We can talk how much you want there.

Thanks guys.

Wanted to list things to clean up the post.
Compared to the original serverredirect threaded plugin I need:
-for it not to update the mysql table (forum does this for me)
-for it to not rely on special server id's since I just need to get the updated data from the mysql table. No need to edit each server.cfg and assign it server id's.
-list servers by most players first than so on, when player types !servers.
-pop up server list to player every certain time after he/she joins the server. gives player option to turn this off until next map change, but when player brings up list by typing !servers, disabling auto popup option is not shown.
-allow me to show servers only with certain game "type" value from mysql database (my mysql database table should allow for this option:http://pasteboard.co/9W7DNQs.png).
-Just like the old plugin I want to make sure it's threaded or it will crash servers if mysql can't be reached.

I need a coder who:
-thinks this job is doable and preferably knows how to make this easily.
-has his own dev server where he can test it for bugs before he releases it to me.
-will help me if there is any bugs.
-can make this plugin for me by next month.
-take paypal donation as payment, and is trustworthy.
-is okay with me releasing this plugin to allied modders whenever I wish (if you don't want me to, let me know, this is not required).

Last edited by medic917; 01-06-2015 at 13:05.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2015 , 15:52   Re: [Paid] Serverlist integrated with my own mysql table
Reply With Quote #2

Could do this pretty quick. Add me on steam.
medic917
Old 01-06-2015 , 17:02   Re: [Paid] Serverlist integrated with my own mysql table
Reply With Quote #3

thanks bro will do