Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (20w03c)

Post New Thread Reply   

JoinedSenses
Old 07-29-2018 , 11:39   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting
Reply With Quote #11

String highlighting edit:

Code:
		<dict>
			<key>begin</key>
			<string>"</string>
			<key>patterns</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
				<key>name</key>
				<string>constant.other.placeholder.SourcePawn</string>
				<key>match</key>
				<string>%(d|\d*\.*\d*f|i|s|L|N|t|T|u|x|X)</string>
				</dict>
				<dict>
				<key>name</key>
				<string>constant.character.escape.SourcePawn</string>
				<key>match</key>
				<string>(\\x0\d|\\n)</string>
				</dict>
			</array>
			<key>end</key>
			<string>"</string>
			<key>name</key>
			<string>string.SourcePawn</string>
		</dict>
Donatello4620
Old 08-09-2018 , 14:41   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting
Reply With Quote #12

Thanks a lot, looking great here :>
goalevo
Old 09-05-2018 , 03:02   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting
Reply With Quote #13

Sublime text 3 vs VS Code, which is better?
Old 12-12-2018 , 22:09   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting
Reply With Quote #14

Now that the semester is over, I went and released an update to this (finally). Everything is current and up-to-date with the include files in the latest 1.10 build (6364). All the new cstrike.inc stuff for the Battle Royale mode too.

Here's a link to it on Github. The main post of this thread has been updated too so that the link actually works.

Apologies to anyone I disappointed for not delivering this sooner; that wasn't intentional. I'm a perfectionist.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 12-12-2018 at 22:15.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 12-16-2018 , 19:46   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51a)
Reply With Quote #15

Update 18w51a pushed:
- General cleanup including the removal of a few commented-out lines of old regexes.
- Added a fix for a minor highlighting bug involving the newly-added enum struct to SourcePawnNew.sublime-syntax.

Update 18w51b pushed:
- Added CSWeapon_SNOWBALL ahead of this pull request being accepted.
- Re-added original enum highlighting code for not highlighting 1.6 variable declarations within enums as invalid. Enums still can use old syntax declarations, so until the day comes that old syntax is no longer supported at all, I have to keep supporting the usage.

Also, I gather by the lack of reports thus far that no highlighting edge cases that I missed have been found. So far so good!

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 12-19-2018 at 10:55.
MsDysphie
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-17-2019 , 21:49   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #16

Looking nice, though personally, it bothers me that non-native functions get no highlighting at all.

C

SourcePawn
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-18-2019 , 15:04   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDysphie View Post
Looking nice, though personally, it bothers me that non-native functions get no highlighting at all.
Yeah, that's a side effect of this highlighting being (for the most part) manually defined. I am working on a version that uses ST3's C# highlighting as a base so that all custom content will have highlighting. ST3's C# highlighting is very regex-heavy so I have to go through it and bit by bit figure out what each and every thing affects and go from there.

For the time being (since work on the aforementioned version is going to take a while), one could always add in custom highlighting for their own favorite includes. I should put together a quick guide on adding in entries for custom include files (i.e. DHooks, TF2Items, etc). Or I could just toss in highlighting for some of the more popular custom includes. I did go and make this (still incomplete) list of custom includes created by the community, so I've got a nice list I can reference.

Edited:
Working on a new update to the highlighting that adds in highlighting for some custom includes.

Here's your example in the new version of the highlighting MsDysphie:

New version will be out....err....soon-ish. Keep tabs on the Github.

Edited (again, Jan 21st): I've already added in highlighting for the following (and I'm not done yet!):

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 01-21-2019 at 14:26.
Munoon
Old 03-13-2019 , 12:30   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #18

Im love it
blackdevil72
Old 04-18-2019 , 19:29   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #19

Thank you a lot for this. It has made my life so much more simple.

Just a question though.

In both 1.6 and 1.7+ coloring the function FloatDiv is highlighted in red. Is there any reason for that or is it a bug?

404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-18-2019 , 21:09   Re: Sublime Text 3 - SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting (18w51b - Dec 19th)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdevil72 View Post
Thank you a lot for this. It has made my life so much more simple.

Just a question though.

In both 1.6 and 1.7+ coloring the function FloatDiv is highlighted in red. Is there any reason for that or is it a bug?

Same with FloatMul, FloatAdd and FloatSub. They're considered deprecated by float.inc, as they are for internal implementation.

See https://github.com/alliedmodders/sou...at.inc#L48-L94
Code:
#pragma deprecated This native is internal implementation. For multiplication use the '*' operator.
#pragma deprecated This native is internal implementation. For division use the '/' operator.
#pragma deprecated This native is internal implementation. For addition use the '+' operator.
#pragma deprecated This native is internal implementation. For subtraction use the '-' operator.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-18-2019 at 21:09.